[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hapha8714

the VERY reason why i stopped rooting for this after watching episode 1 & 2.
pretty much my determinant whether the drama is worth a try or not.

it lacks depth and if you're into sageuks, you will have at least an idea already how the story would unfold and the possible cliches that might occur.

i like the full OST though. not all tracks are good, but i have <10 instrumentals in my ipod. teehee!
hohliu said: I am normally not such a negative person but this watching this drama made me feel like I have wasted the last 32weeks of my percious time. Badly written story from the start, I really hoped it will improve but the ending sucks. It did not folloe history nor is the writer's version good. What a crap ending and crap drama. I feel for everyone involved!.

In spite of the unfortunate fact that The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi doesn't live up to expectations in general, I'd like to express deep gratitude towards those who commit to the thread's growth with their precious time and effort. Now that the journey's come to a conclusion here, let's look forward to future adventures elsewhere. :)

I'm sorry for MIA for too long. As a foreigner who loves Kdramas, i learnt that not everyone will like the ending because of difference anticipations and opinions. Since this drama came right about from the Korean history, i respect it. Even though the ending does not satisfied everyone, yet i still respect to the amiable casts. I do not want to think this drama as wasted because i do want to understand that differ feelings as a viewers. But i have to admit a thing... i can't hardly watch the last episode. It's not that this drama is unworthy but i usually dislike sad endings... and i really hope the casts get to collaborate again in other good drama.

I hope more of the world discovers just how great Korean dramas, especially sageuks can be, but I hope that this is NOT the first one someone new to the genre watches!  It was pitiful!

The writing was incredibly bad - long drawn out repetitive plot, truly pathetic one dimensional cartoon characters.  Completely predictable and finally embarrassingly bad.  Full of some big name actors who must be really sorry they signed on to this production.

Truly terrible and completely unrepresentative example of Kdramas.

Guest MGYlove

Goodbye "Goddess of Fire Jeong Yi" with Lee Sang Yoon , Seo Hyun Jin ,Park Keon Hyeong and Lee Kwang Soo !

http://youtu.be/jsYb2YQIpnE
cr:to owner

Hello everyone! I've been following this drama since Moon Geun Young was confirmed for the role. Yes, when not even Lee Sang Yoon was casted and rumours of JYJ's Kim Jaejoong casting as Kim Tae Do were around. But until now I'm posting because I've never had anything good to say about this drama, except for all the TaeJung moments and the beautiful Music and Scenarios. I think it was poorly written and directed from begging to end. They didn't stick to the real story and to their official character descriptions (indeed, Tae Do's character description said that when the Japanese invasion was going on, he declared his love to Jung Yi and that he would leave to Japan with her)

I won't regret watching it. I love Moon Geun Young, it made me love Kim Bum. It made me ship them like crazy. I love Lee Sang Yoon now, he's one of the most handsome crown prince in Sageuk (with Yoo Ah In)

Like everyone I'm disappointed with the ending and Tae Do's dead (actually sad and angry with the last one) And I also want to kill the writer and PD. But it was so much fun to come here everyday and read the posts also with TaeJung thread (now GeunBum) and share everything. It made me laugh and dream.

Also I want to congratulate @sin_hoonsim because she's an example of what a true fan is. She always supported her oppa Lee Sang Yoon without being rude. You were so nice and supportive.

And to you all sisters that supported this drama. It was a delight.

One last thing TAEJUNG FIGHTING! MOON GEUN YOUNG FIGHTING!! KIM BUM FIGHTING!! LEE SANG YOON FIGHTING!! GODDESS OF FIRE CAST FIGHTING!!! GOODBYE TO YOU ALL. THANKS FOR THESE PAST 4 MONTHS! TIME FLIES!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ :) :) :D

Archived