[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Finale Review: Park Gun Hyung Finds Out That Moon Geun Young is His Sister

1382449097_592999.jpg

In the last episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Lee Yook Do(played by Park Gun Hyung) found out that Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) was his sister.

As Jung got arrested for escaping the Palace of Pottery, Moon Sa Seung(played by Byun Hee Bong) told Yook Do that Jung was his sister. Yook Do was shocked and replied, “It can’t be. How can she be my sister?”

However, Yook Do changed his mind, and released Jung to help her escape. He then went to Lee Kang Chun(played by Jun Kwang Ryul) and yelled, “Until when were you going to watch and see your daughter take a revenge on you? You knew she’s your daughter, and you still were going to hand her over to Kenzo?”

cr:Koreandrama

Guest MGYlove

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Finale Review: Moon Geun Young & Lee Sang Yoon Confirmed Their Love for Each Other

20131022_1382448773_98806700_1.jpg

In the last episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) and Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon) confirmed their love for each other.

Jung was able to escape the Palace of Pottery with help from Lee Yook Do(played by Park Gun Hyung), and made it to where Gwang Hae was at.

Gwang Hae was happy to see her and said, “I can’t let you leave me now that you’re here in front of me. Please stay here with me.” Jung replied, “I do want to. I don’t want to be separated from you. When I first met you, my cold heart started to beat. Since then, it has never stopped.” However, she explained to him that she had to go back to the palace, and Gwang Hae had to eventually let her go.

Guest MGYlove

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Finale Review: Jun Kwang Ryul Dies in Park Gun Hyung’s Arms

20131022_1382450104_96822500_1.jpg

In the last episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Lee Kang Chun(played by Jun Kwang Ryul) died in Lee Yook Do(played by Park Gun Hyung)’s arms.

Yook Do was arrested for releasing Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) from prison. As Jung did not seem to come back, Kenzo was about to stab Yook Do, when Kang Chun suddenly hugged his son and got stabbed instead.

Just then, Jung arrived and saw this. She ran towards Kang Chun screaming, “Father!” Kang Chun lastly said to Jung, “Do you know why I couldn’t accept you? Because you ha everything I wanted to give Yook Do.” Until the very last moment of his breat, Kang Chun did not accept Jung as his daughter.

Even till the end... what a awful as the human being/father!!!
WenJinYing said:

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Finale Review: Jun Kwang Ryul Dies in Park Gun Hyung’s Arms

20131022_1382450104_96822500_1.jpg

In the last episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Lee Kang Chun(played by Jun Kwang Ryul) died in Lee Yook Do(played by Park Gun Hyung)’s arms.

Yook Do was arrested for releasing Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) from prison. As Jung did not seem to come back, Kenzo was about to stab Yook Do, when Kang Chun suddenly hugged his son and got stabbed instead.

Just then, Jung arrived and saw this. She ran towards Kang Chun screaming, “Father!” Kang Chun lastly said to Jung, “Do you know why I couldn’t accept you? Because you ha everything I wanted to give Yook Do.” Until the very last moment of his breat, Kang Chun did not accept Jung as his daughter.

Guest MGYlove

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Finale Review: Moon Geun Young & Lee Sang Yoon Never Meet Each Other Again

201310222307401710_1.jpg

In the last episode of Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) and Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon) never met each other again.

Jung eventually chose to go to Japan to save her colleagues. On the boat to Japan, she thought to herself, ‘Your Highness. I’m leaving the palace and Joseon without keeping the promise of waiting for you. I hope you build a firm kingdom and rule over the strong nation.’

Gwang Hae, who heard that Jung was leaving, rushed to the harbor, but the boat already left. He said to himself, “Jung. You’re the most painful one out of my people.”

Seventeen years have passed. Jung still did not return, and Gwang Hae thought to himself, ‘How are you doing, Jung?”

Guest sengteng

gitavagga said: 1. once left to japan, will never be able to come back.jungyi knew this already ... her "give up" expression closing her eyes while gwanghae sent her off.2. taedo dead for nothing. i repeat: nothing.because in the end jungyi still must be shipped to japan. poor taedo, if he's still alive he could at least disguise as a fisherman and sail to japan as well.3. gwanghae, history remembered him as a tragic king, the same sadness in this drama.4. everyone seems to meet their sad ending here.some very sad, some not sad but still sad T_Tah, at least the japanese happy to get jungyi. T_T

Very sad and sad for the end of Jung Yi !!!!

I am normally not such a negative person but this watching this drama made me feel like I have wasted the last 32weeks of my precious time. Badly written story from the start, I really hoped it will improve but the ending sucks. It did not follow history nor is the writer's version good. No one was together. JY's dad still did not accept her till the end. I love a good melodrama or an epic but this is just bad writing. What a crap ending and crap written drama. I feel for everyone involved!.

Archived