[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

quyenngo7878 said: SexyDolceVita said: I kinda think poor LSW has been pushed to the sidelines due to the story plot and the restraints of his character hyun woo. And indeed, kim ji hoon's role has more room for acting skills showcasing...and because tae wook is married to ji hye, hence he will have a lot more screen time with nam sang mi, even though lsw had the famous one night stand scene with her...in the first episode. And the announcer at the press conference introduced kim ji hoon first before lee sang woo, so i guess the writer has kinda indicate kim ji hoon is the first male lead... But whether first male or second male leads, it doesnt matter. Whoever gets the girl in the end will be the end focus...no? Hahaha.... I actually thought bae soo bin can pull off the kang tae wook role too, provided he has chemistry with nam sang mi too...

haha this drama is not presenting goddesses of marriage. Seems nobody wanna go out of place or tradition but stick to their husbands. mother-in-laws are so nosy so the writer might be presenting garbages of marriage. guys, thus, don't get married. juz get a one-night stand with a handsome guy like LSW like NSM did in her first ep.... =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Yes, LSW's mom is now PSH's mom. she acts as a poor lady, a mute!

Guest SexyDolceVita

Hyejung goes to look for a ridiculous taejin at sin young hotel?

Taejin is having fun with currency notes, and lots of women...

He is lying on the floor but hyejung is kneeling in front of him...what is this...?

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310110935322410

SexyDolceVita said: Just thought of this and want to write this down before I forget about it.

The only way Tae Wook can express his love for Ji Hye is ironically Not To Love her.

In other words, for Tae Wook to love Ji Hye effectively, he has to try not to love her and let her go.

That is the best way for him to love her.

Kinda Sad Huh... Sigh.

Hmmm ... if you love someone, you should let them go... not really!!!

If you love someone of coz you want to be with them all the time .... why let go.

As for JH case ... she is not detesting JW ... that is why she is still with TW ....

As always marry the one love you more than you love them ... hmmm does one night stand last ... Nooooooooooooooo! LOL

@quyenngo7878 - To each their own. Everyone has their own thought on who is the male lead and who isn't. I, myself is very confident of our babe, LSW. Thanks for being supportive of him! :-*

During lunch today with my male colleagues, the topic of dating and marriage came up. A colleague shared a heartfelt love story of a person he knows and the story instantly made me thought of HW and JH's love story. Although the story is not exactly like HW & JH's story, I felt the resemblance.

Here's a quick summary of the story. A boy and a girl met in their early teen days, and they instantly felt the attraction for each other. They dated for a very short period of time and both have thoughts of getting married. The girl parents disapproved of their relationship and wanted to separate the lovebirds. Both were very young at the time so they agreed to end their relationship and moved on. Each married someone else, have children and grandchildren. More than 50 years later since they last seen each other, they still can't forget one another. When they met again coincidentally in their senior years (both have since divorced), the very same attraction they felt for each other in their teen years is still present, if not, stronger. Even though they are physically old, both felt like they are back in their teen years again, as if they were never separated. Now, the two lovebirds are living blissfully together and they couldn't be more in love.

So yes, miracle do happens. Don't underestimate your heart and who it wants to be with. Time and age are just numbers.
I want a similar happy ending for HW and JH, just not 50 years later please! Have faith fellow shipmates!!

raramocha said:

Hmmm ... if you love someone, you should let them go... not really!!!

If you love someone of coz you want to be with them all the time .... why let go.

As for JH case ... she is not detesting JW ... that is why she is still with TW ....

As always marry the one love you more than you love them ... hmmm does one night stand last ... Nooooooooooooooo! LOL

SexyDolceVita said: Hyejung goes to look for a ridiculous taejin at sin young hotel? Taejin is having fun with currency notes, and lots of women... He is lying on the floor but hyejung is kneeling in front of him...what is this...? http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310110935322410

Guest Queerre7878

Gemmie said: @quyenngo7878 - To each their own. Everyone has their own thought on who is the male lead and who isn't. I, myself is very confident of our babe, LSW. Thanks for being supportive of him! :-*

During lunch today with my male colleagues, the topic of dating and marriage came up. A colleague shared a heartfelt love story of a person he knows and the story instantly made me thought of HW and JH's love story. Although the story is not exactly like HW & JH's story, I felt the resemblance.

Here's a quick summary of the story. A boy and a girl met in their early teen days, and they instantly felt the attraction for each other. They dated for a very short period of time and both have thoughts of getting married. The girl parents disapproved of their relationship and wanted to separate the lovebirds. Both were very young at the time so they agreed to end their relationship and moved on. Each married someone else, have children and grandchildren. More than 50 years later since they last seen each other, they still can't forget one another. When they met again coincidentally in their senior years (both have since divorced), the very same attraction they felt for each other in their teen years is still present, if not, stronger. Even though they are physically old, both felt like they are back in their teen years again, as if they were never separated. Now, the two lovebirds are living blissfully together and they couldn't be more in love.

So yes, miracle do happens. Don't underestimate your heart and who it wants to be with. Time and age are just numbers.
I want a similar happy ending for HW and JH, just not 50 years later please! Have faith fellow shipmates!!

Gemmie said: @quyenngo7878 - To each their own. Everyone has their own thought on who is the male lead and who isn't. I, myself is very confident of our babe, LSW. Thanks for being supportive of him! :-*

Guest SexyDolceVita

this below picture from your link sexydolcevita
20131011_1381476950_52195800_1.jpg

i want to say : STUPID HJ , BABO !!!

i really dislike that scene, why she has to degrading himself for a JERK and crook  a.k.a TJ

X( X(

Thanks for posting the photo!

I think this is the scene in episode 32, where hj goes to get taejin to return home with her under fil's orders.

Sigh...i hope he doesnt lay a finger on her in this scene, that would be ridiculous of the writer to write it this way...

I think hyejung is tolerating taejin's sarcastic words and he is deliberately making hj kneel in front of him to beg him to go home.

Apparently, in the news article, it seems to say taejin and hyejung are crying in this scene.

Im guessing Taejin is scared of going to jail and kinda upset with his own lifel, that he is such a loser?

Either that or he is not crying but just drunk and being ridiculous as usual.

Hyejung is crying because she has to kneel in front of taejin to beg him to go home. Im sure she is suffering some insulting words and verbal abuse from taejin too.

Sigh...i dont feel like watching this scene on sunday...

Heart pain... heart wrecking...

Me neither... I don't feel like watching these 2 episodes in the weekend as well...

Actually I was just thinking to start watching again in 3 weeks, when ep 36 is already aired. I'm sure if I follow the current episode I'll be upset that I wouldn't want to continue watching

Guest SexyDolceVita

peewii said: Me neither... I don't feel like watching these 2 episodes in the weekend as well... Actually I was just thinking to start watching again in 3 weeks, when ep 36 is already aired. I'm sure if I follow the current episode I'll be upset that I wouldn't want to continue watching

Guest SexyDolceVita

mfud.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109702383

Tae Wook visiting Hyun Woo in episode 32.
Sigh... This is just sad. Look at the droopy shoulders of Hyun Woo in contrast to the upright posture of Tae Wook.

Hope Tae Wook gives a heartfelt apology to Hyun Woo during this moment.
Other wise, this would seem like Tae Wook is there to sneer at Hyun Woo's misfortune.

Anybody else get this feeling from the images that its going to be hard to explain to jh why he went to visit hw in jail. They already have trust issues and now once jh learns of this and you know she will it won't be good. Everything tw does he sees as jh benefits but in the end its always tw benefit.

/start of rant/
I know I may sound harsh, but Tae Wook's sorry.....he just needs to shove it.   To me, he keeps using the "sorry card" as a get-away pass to NOT do anything.  I'm just so fed up with him saying sorry and then taking the cowards way out, by not doing anything to change the situation.  If you say sorry, owned up to it and DO something about it.  Sometimes the "I'm really sorry line, but with no change/action after" is just an excuse to make the speaker feel better and reassure himself that he is a good person.  Just because you said sorry, then you're absolve of everything?  Hell, NO.

/end/

:)>-

Archived