[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three years things is because TW actually believes that he can change things for the better within three years, but that brings up another good question why not another year instead? Because folks TW wants to make a happy family jh/fil/mil/tj/hj/tw and apparently he wants time to make this happen, but it won't. This is what is driving him, but unfortunately he's too late. JH heart is no longer and might I say never his to begin with. She tried, but TW promises that were actually lies along with his mother are the sole basis of JH doing what she's doing.

I do remember the show where JH dad, the actor, played the miser dad it's called "Please Marry Me"...marathoning it right now and lordy he's just as bad if not worse...his wife has cancer and he's still worried about the son who cheated on his wife. He plays the ex wife for his son's misfortunate....sounds familiar doesn't it! LOL

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:Whoa...

Where did you get the script?

Pls tell us!

I thought you knew of the SBS scripts' being available, @SexyDolceVita.

All SBS dramas have their script available, soon after the broadcast.  A very nice thing that SBS does, that I wish other networks also would do...

Go to www.sbs.go.kr

Select TV at the top.  You should get a page with a banner where you can select the current drama by moving cursor at the little stub thingy at the bottom (there are other ways to get to a full drama list too, I think).   Pick the drama page.  Then select 다시보기 (view again) page.  The link for that may be on the left panel under the 방송보기 (view broadcast) for that drama.  Click and you see the episodes for viewing.  Once on the 다시보기, you pick 방송보기 (view broadcast) for the episode you want. The video window shows up with a panel to the right with the episode summary/preview but a second stub in that panel is 자막보기 (view the captions).  That is the script.

I believe you need to log in using your facebook, google or one of those accounts (the buttons are there) for the video window to come up.  What I remember is that the video plays only for 5 minutes or something unless you subscribe (and may be pay?) -- but no subscription needed to get the script for the full episode.  May be a word or two missing here and there, but mostly a complete script.

Here is the direct link to the episodes for this drama at the SBS site.

omg...

Thanks!

I think I will try to save all of the scripts if possible...

Oh, come on everybody, the dad is just reacting like most dads would, if they hear of the daughter suddenly dropping the "divorce" bombshell one fine day.  It is the first time he is hearing of it, and we didn't see the daughter explain to him what kind of hell she was in.  He keeps asking her, and then her and her husband together, WTF the deal is.  Neither would say anything.  And outwardly neither is saying that they have anything against each other.  He has no reason to believe that the guy has stopped loving her.  TW is acting as well-behaved as before.  He has already seen his daughter being lukewarm about the marriage but going along with it.  He thinks that she must be still sulking and perhaps not trying enough.  But the dad is still kind enough not to accuse her of anything.  After that initial scream, he wasn't really yelling, and was calmly talking to them.  99% of dads would do that in this world and ask to give it some more time.

Had she or her sister told him that she was bleeding from the stress the MIL is giving, you bet he will be at the castle within 30 minutes and telling the MIL that he is done with them and that his daughter ain't returning. JH knows it, and so does her sister - which is why neither has told him the details to get him upset.  JH thinks that it will only put herself in an even tougher situation, and does not want to pile on more issues for TW to have to handle.  I find it only quite natural.  This is something she has to handle with TW, and the dad would only make it worse.

Yes, at some point she will have to face the truth and tell the dad and everybody else - and get the hell out of the hellhole, if the husband just cannot quit the family.

But let us cut the dad some slack, for being a dad!  I find all of this to have been written quite nicely.  That is what you get in protracted KDramas.  A lot more real life.  That may boring and dragging, but that's what we are seeing.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Oh, come on everybody, the dad is just reacting like most dads would, if they hear of the daughter suddenly dropping the "divorce" bombshell one fine day.  It is the first time he is hearing of it, and we didn't see the daughter explain to him what kind of hell she was in.  He keeps asking her, and then her and her husband together, WTF the deal is.  Neither would say anything.  And outwardly neither is saying that they have anything against each other.  He has no reason to believe that the guy has stopped loving her.  TW is acting as well-behaved as before.  He has already seen his daughter being lukewarm about the marriage but going along with it.  He thinks that she must be still sulking and perhaps not trying enough.  But the dad is still kind enough not to accuse her of anything.  After that initial scream, he wasn't really yelling, and was calmly talking to them.  99% of dads would do that in this world and ask to give it some more time.

Had she or her sister told him that she was bleeding from the stress the MIL is giving, you bet he will be at the castle within 30 minutes and telling the MIL that he is done with them and that his daughter ain't returning. JH knows it, and so does her sister - which is why neither has told him the details to get him upset.  JH thinks that it will only put herself in an even tougher situation, and does not want to pile on more issues for TW to have to handle.  I find it only quite natural. 

Yes, at some point she will have to face the truth and tell the dad and everybody else - and get the hell out of the hellhole, if the husband just cannot quit the family.

But let us cut the dad some slack, for being a dad!  I find all of this to have been written quite nicely.  That is what you get in protracted KDramas.  A lot more real life.  That may boring and dragging, but that's what we are seeing.

Well said... agree with your perspective...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Once nam mi ra gets caught, tj will have to go to prison...

Im not sure if hyejung will give fil's secret funds book to arrogant prosecutor because Yuri and yujin's future depends on Kang family....unless hj doesn't want to have anything to do with Kang family anymore...

Hj's position is really tricky... Sigh.

As for TW and jh, they will definitely divorce for sure...it is a losing battle against evil mil...

Sk and hw won't get married too...

Guest SexyDolceVita

xai4.jpg

Ji Hye having a drink with Ji Sun on the night when Ji Hye's father begs her to give her marriage a chance.

Ji Hye's face is so crestfallen and Ji Sun is stressed over Min Jung's wedding...and her parents in law.

I think the next day is Min Jung's wedding.

After the wedding, Ji Hye will return with Tae Wook back to Kang family estate...

Kinda sad seeing ji hye looking so depressed...

jayakris said:3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -
"물론 그렇지는 않겠죠.있을 거예요, 아무. 없었던 일도 아니고 어떻게 금방 없어졌겠어요. 속 어딘가쯤 뒹굴어다니고 있겠죠. 그런데 그뿐, 내가 어떻게 하겠어요. 빨리 나가라고 내 마음 청소할 수도 없고 털어낼 수도 없고 나는 그냥 내버려둘 뿐이에요. 왜?돌볼 그리고 돌볼 이유도 없으니까.내 앞에 있는 건 강태욱이지, 그 남자가 아니니까. 나는 내 앞에 있는 사람과 현실에만 충실했어요. 그런데 그 현실이 너무 힘들어서 헉헉대고 있는데 당신은 내 마음 속 모르게 뒹굴어다니는 그 낙엽을 꺼내들고 따지고 있잖아요. 그게 너무 무섭잖아요. 어제 처음으로 그 대해서 하루 종일 생각했어요. 내가 정말로 그 남자를 못 잊어서 그러나. 결론을 말해 줘요? 아니에요. 그리고 당신을 생각했죠. 내가 당신이라는 사람과 살기 이러나?그것도 아니에요. 당신, 강압적이고 자기 멋대로고 언니 말처럼 가을 운동회 같은 남자는 아니어도 나한테는 헌신적인 남자라는 거 알아요. 그런데도 내가 이런 결심을 하는 건 당신 집안하고 내가 안 맞기 때문이에요. 그렇게 사는 게 나를 너무 고통스럽게 하기 때문이라고요. 아차 싶어요. 어리석었어요. 실수했고요나이는 30살이나 먹었는데 결혼에 대해서는 아무것도 몰랐어요. 내 마음 나도 몰랐고 이렇게 될 줄도 몰랐어요. 후회하고 있고 잘못했고, 무엇보다도 당신한테 너무 미안해요. 그러니까 태욱 씨"
If I remember correctly this was one long piece by her.  No wonder he went "oh, stop please!" ... Great writing, excellent flow of thoughts, and beautifully acted by NSM.

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

jayakris

wrote:

»

SexyDolceVita said:Whoa...

Where did you get the script?

Pls tell us!

I thought you knew of the SBS scripts' being available,

@SexyDolceVita

All SBS dramas have their script available, soon after the broadcast.  A very nice thing that SBS does, that I wish other networks also would do...

Go to www.sbs.go.kr

Select TV at the top.  You should get a page with a banner where you can select the current drama by moving cursor at the little stub thingy at the bottom (there are other ways to get to a full drama list too, I think).   Pick the drama page.  Then select 다시보기 (view again) page.  The link for that may be on the left panel under the 방송보기 (view broadcast) for that drama.  Click and you see the episodes for viewing.  Once on the 다시보기, you pick 방송보기 (view broadcast) for the episode you want. The video window shows up with a panel to the right with the episode summary/preview but a second stub in that panel is 자막보기 (view the captions).  That is the script.

I believe you need to log in using your facebook, google or one of those accounts (the buttons are there) for the video window to come up.  What I remember is that the video plays only for 5 minutes or something unless you subscribe (and may be pay?) -- but no subscription needed to get the script for the full episode.  May be a word or two missing here and there, but mostly a complete script.

Here is the direct link to the episodes for this drama at the SBS site.

@SexyDolce VitaSexyDolceVita said:
I think it is time for se kyung to turn into a possessive woman like her mom...so hyun woo finally realises it is not ji hye that causes him not to love sk but sk and her family.

As for ji hye, she actually tells tw after their han river argument, she had thought hard and deep about whether hyun woo was the reason she wanted to divorce tw, she figured out no.

Then she thought about tw, whether she hates tw enough to divorce him but she figured out no because she knows tw's love for her is true.

The main reasons behind her intention to divorce tw are that she doesnt fit into tw's family and his mom.

Tw then says since the problems lie with his family not him, he is willing to give up his family or let his family give up on him for jh's sake.

Let's try for two years more, if after two years, she still wants to divorce him, then he will let her go.
Listen to her father this time, stay married for at least three years, he doesnt want to have any regrets.

Jh says she has no confidence in their marriage and going back...to kang family estate.

Tw says let's see who will win. His mom will win or they will win?

Duh...evil mil will win of course... she is the devil reincarnated!

Tw, im gonna see how you are going to fight on jh's behalf...

Guest SexyDolceVita

@SexyDolce VitaSexyDolceVita said:

I think it is time for se kyung to turn into a possessive woman like her mom...so hyun woo finally realises it is not ji hye that causes him not to love sk but sk and her family.

As for ji hye, she actually tells tw after their han river argument, she had thought hard and deep about whether hyun woo was the reason she wanted to divorce tw, she figured out no.

Then she thought about tw, whether she hates tw enough to divorce him but she figured out no because she knows tw's love for her is true.

The main reasons behind her intention to divorce tw are that she doesnt fit into tw's family and his mom.

Tw then says since the problems lie with his family not him, he is willing to give up his family or let his family give up on him for jh's sake.

Let's try for two years more, if after two years, she still wants to divorce him, then he will let her go.

Listen to her father this time, stay married for at least three years, he doesnt want to have any regrets.

Jh says she has no confidence in their marriage and going back...to kang family estate.

Tw says let's see who will win. His mom will win or they will win?

Duh...evil mil will win of course... she is the devil reincarnated!

Tw, im gonna see how you are going to fight on jh's behalf...

I don't know why but i have a feeling TW going to willingly let her go. main reason being his mom and him being to weak to leave.

Yeah... he will after a futile fight with his mom.

Guest SexyDolceVita

By the way i dont get it...

Evil mil knows her husband doesnt allow divorces within their family.

Yet, what she is doing to her daughters in law is going the opposite way against her husband...

Isnt it contradicting, i mean this family...

If the fil has some SENSE, he should control his wife and tell her not to abuse their daughters in law lest they divorce their sons like the first daughter in law...

But...he didnt really do it...except when he told her to shut up about opposing tw and jh leaving for ny...

You dont allow divorces.

You look down on your dils.

You treat your dils with contempt.

But you dont allow them to divorce your sons.

Seems like marrying into this family is like getting a life sentence in prison.

You have to suffer until the day you die or your mil dies...

I think the former most likely will happen earlier...

jayakris said: jayakris said:3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -
"물론 그렇지는 않겠죠.있을 거예요, 아무. 없었던 일도 아니고 어떻게 금방 없어졌겠어요. 속 어딘가쯤 뒹굴어다니고 있겠죠. 그런데 그뿐, 내가 어떻게 하겠어요. 빨리 나가라고 내 마음 청소할 수도 없고 털어낼 수도 없고 나는 그냥 내버려둘 뿐이에요. 왜?돌볼 그리고 돌볼 이유도 없으니까.내 앞에 있는 건 강태욱이지, 그 남자가 아니니까. 나는 내 앞에 있는 사람과 현실에만 충실했어요. 그런데 그 현실이 너무 힘들어서 헉헉대고 있는데 당신은 내 마음 속 모르게 뒹굴어다니는 그 낙엽을 꺼내들고 따지고 있잖아요. 그게 너무 무섭잖아요. 어제 처음으로 그 대해서 하루 종일 생각했어요. 내가 정말로 그 남자를 못 잊어서 그러나. 결론을 말해 줘요? 아니에요. 그리고 당신을 생각했죠. 내가 당신이라는 사람과 살기 이러나?그것도 아니에요. 당신, 강압적이고 자기 멋대로고 언니 말처럼 가을 운동회 같은 남자는 아니어도 나한테는 헌신적인 남자라는 거 알아요. 그런데도 내가 이런 결심을 하는 건 당신 집안하고 내가 안 맞기 때문이에요. 그렇게 사는 게 나를 너무 고통스럽게 하기 때문이라고요. 아차 싶어요. 어리석었어요. 실수했고요나이는 30살이나 먹었는데 결혼에 대해서는 아무것도 몰랐어요. 내 마음 나도 몰랐고 이렇게 될 줄도 몰랐어요. 후회하고 있고 잘못했고, 무엇보다도 당신한테 너무 미안해요. 그러니까 태욱 씨"
If I remember correctly this was one long piece by her.  No wonder he went "oh, stop please!" ... Great writing, excellent flow of thoughts, and beautifully acted by NSM.

After watching episode 30 with eng sub, i cant help but wonder if jh still have any feelings for hw...if there is still hope for jh & hw to be together...even though i always wished that she still has & there is still hope for both of them..

Guest ailskdrama

jayakris said: jayakris said:3) JH's long talk with TW in the kid's park.  Perfectly rendered.  It may have been shot in multiple takes, but she superbly keeps the acting and emotions through it as well.  Here is the whole script from SBS -

It's refreshing that JH acknowledged that there were true feelings involve with HW, but the moment he let her go and she decided to get married, those feelings were put aside. Both Ji Hye and Eun Hee mentioned the same point during their talks with their husbands, that women tend to see or in Ji Hye's words, "remain faithful to the reality in front of them."    :-/

Guest SexyDolceVita

Episode 30 (speculated interpretations)

At Hye Jung's apartment,
fil asks why HJ is speechless...
Hj says she cannot trust fil anymore...
FIL gives a cold laugh...
He gives a speech about something...
he says he is giving her what she wants..
so return home..withdraw the divorce lawsuit..
don't work with arrogant prosecutor anymore...
Hj says she is not sure what FIL has up his sleeve?
FIL says the vice chairman position is the second highest position within their family...
he continues his speech...in an agitated way...
HJ listens intently...
FIL says yuri and yujin will not respect a mother who divorces their father?
HJ falls into a state of confusion now...and indecisiveness..
FIL continues his speech...
HJ listens..
FIL sneers sarcastically and coldly at HJ...

At arrogant prosecutor's interrogation room,
he is interrogating the scapegoat sent by FIL and TJ on the art money laundering case...
he is agitated...and wants to beat up the extremely confident scapegoat...

HJ is standing at the observatory tower...looking at the night lights of Seoul...
she gets a phone call from arrogant prosecutor,
who tells her to give him more accurate information,
he goes into a tirade on HJ...
yuri and yujin are playing near HJ,
HJ stops halfway and tells the girls to behave themselves...and
don't run around...
HJ returns to talking to arrogant prosecutor...
she says something to him..
that she is spending quality time with her kids...
then she says she is hanging up...
arrogant prosecutor is fed up and smashes his phone on the floor...
yuri and yujin run up to hj and
yuri asks what is wrong..
hj says nothing is wrong...
hj falls into a pensive mode again..

TJ is staying at Sin Young Hotel...
he is on the phone talking to someone about his shares...
then Kyung Min arrives at his suite and
TJ is happy to see him...
TJ asks him something...
but Kyung Min gives an uneasy expression...

At department of justice,
arrogant prosecutor is ordering his staff to find out as many evidence or info
related to taejin...
meanwhile, tae wook appears
tw nods his head at arrogant prosecutor...
arrogant prosecutor stares at him...

at cold castle,
in the middle of the night...
mil receives a phone call from nam mi ra
nam mi ra threatens her she will expose everything if mil doesn't help her to escape..
nam mi ra hangs up on mil..
mil is fed up..

tw returns to his villa...
he opens the door and sees an empty living room
he is depressed and lonely
he enters his bedroom
and the camera pans to reveal the happy wedding photo of him and ji hye..
tw stares at their marital bed and falls into a pensive mode..
he sighs, exits and closes the door of his bedroom
kinda pity tae wook at this point... :(

chang soo returns home on his bike...
ji sun and minjung are shopping for bedsheets...
chang soo calls ji sun and talks to her...
about his parents?
ji sun says she is busy shopping with minjung for bed sheets...
chang soo is fed up his wife's nonchalant attitude towards his parents..

at ji sun's apartment,
ji hye is folding freshly washed laundry...
she is folding a pink towel...
and she falls into a pensive mood...thinking about smth
but she quickly recovers and continues folding laundry.

hyun woo didn't return home the night before..
he has parked his car on a jetty...
and is looking at the sea waves splashing upon the shores...
his mother calls him...
he says he is just tired...and nothing is up...
sk calls him...
he declines her call and shuts off his phone...

sk is mad at her mom...
they get into an argument...about hyun woo..
sk is fed up and goes up to her room after throwing down some harsh words..
her mom yells at her...

chang soo returns home with a drunk ji hye's dad...
he is dancing in the living room and singing...
ji hye and ji sun witness how drunk and bubbly their father is..
but ji hye gives a worried look...
ji hye prepares a hot drink for her dad...and brings it to her father..as she sits next to him.
ji sun serves the drink to her dad...
he drinks it then places on the table...
ji hye's father is drunk and says he wants to kiss
he then kisses ji sun on her left cheek...
ji sun is surprised but laughs at him...
ji hye sees that and smiles...
he then ambushes and kisses ji hye on her right cheek...
ji hye is shocked but laughs at him....
he hugs her tightly...
ji sun tells chang soo to help her father move into the ji hye's room...
chang soo, ji sun and ji hye help father to walk towards ji hye's room...

in ji hye's room,
ji hye is preparing the mattress for her father...
he talks to her...
she asks him why he drank so much?
he says he is stressed...
she asks him he is stressed about..?
he says he is stressed...about ji hye's marriage?
he asks where is tw?
jh says she doesn't know...she didn't contact him that day..?
he then suddenly kneels down in front of ji hye and begs her to give her marriage a chance...
ji hye is shocked...
and frantically tells her dad not to kneel and do this...
he stubbornly continues and begs her to say yes she will return to tw's house...
ji hye cries and nods her head as she cannot bear to see her father like that..
jh's father immediately lightens up and says he wants kiss kiss (bo bo)
jh cries and smiles at the same time..
he cups jh's cheeks with both of his hands...
and says she is so pretty..and obedient?
ji hye displays a mix of emotions...

ji hye's father is sleeping on the mattress..
ji hye holds her father's hand...
as she looks at her father with sadness...

ji sun and ji hye are having soju at the roadside stall...
ji hye is depressed...
and she talks to ji sun about her reluctance to return with tw...
she talks about their father...
ji sun talks about her problems too...
they talk about min jung..
ji sun tries to console ji hye...
ji hye sighs and drinks soju...
both of them are in low spirits...

after drinking, ji sun is buying vegetables from a vegetable lorry seller...
they have vegetable lorries so late in the streets?
ji hye walks towards their apartment brooding...
ji sun yells at ji hye to wait for her...
ji hye says hurry up...but her face is crestfallen..

hyejung is still brooding at the top of the tower...
deep pensive mood...
she returns home and walks into yuri and yujin's room
she looks at them...with sad eyes...

seung soo has ended a class...
he looks at eun hee's empty seat..and broods..

eun hee sneezes in her office
as she exits her office...
she broods...

ji hye returns to her bedroom and broods..
she sees her father tossing over..
she smiles and tucks him back onto the mattress...
but she is brooding again...

min jung and ye sol are on a yacht doing the infamous TITANIC pose..
so romantic!
outside the event hall...
ye sol and his grandma ceo are greeting guests..
then ji sun's parents in law arrive...
ji sun gives a crestfallen face...
chang soo calls out to his parents..
ji sun nods awkwardly towards her parents in law...

min jung is on cloud nine sitting on the bridal chair in her wedding gown..
she asks ji hye if she is beautiful?
ji hye says of course she is beautiful...
mj asks minji and chang wook if she is beautiful
they say yes
minji says her sister is the most beautiful bride in the world...
ji hye smiles...
minjung's brother arrives and says smth
tae wook arrives....
ji hye says taewook shi awkwardly...
tae wook says congratulations min jung
min jung says she is wearing the wedding gown he paid for
tae wook says really...it's pretty...
ji hye looks at tae wook...

tae wook and ji hye are standing on a balcony or terrace...
tae wook says thank you to ji hye...
ji hye says she has no confidence...
tae wook says whatever it is..thank you...
ji hye looks at the sea...brooding..

eun hee arrives while sneezing...
seung soo follows behind and sees her
he talks to her
then...as eun hee is becoming pissed with him..
seung soo shoves a pack of medicine into her face...
he has bought a nose stuffer thingy for her to clear her nostrils..
he demonstrates for eun hee..
but he sneezes into her face..
eun hee is pissed off...
seung soo is embarrassed.

the wedding ceremony starts...
ye sol says YES loudly when he is asked THE question..
everyone laughs at ye sol..
including minjung..
when it's minjung's turn, she says yes too..

tae wook and ji hye are looking at ye sol and min jung saying their vows...
tae wook looks at ji hye forlornly and places his right hand on her left hand..
ji hye turns her head and looks at tae wook...who is still looking at her
she gives a slight smile...and didn't brush his hand off
they then look right back at ye sol and minjung...

seung soo is buying eun hee a meal at a korean restaurant..
he is preparing the stew for her...
but eun hee is not enjoying it
she asks him what does he want?
they go into a conversation...
seung soo then solemnly says he is sorry?
eun hee seems to be slightly touched...
but she immediately reveals her displeasure..
she stands up and walks out..
seung soo calls out her name..
and follows behind
but the cashier calls him out to pay up...before leaving
eun hee walks away...in a fit..talking to herself at seung soo's weird and ridiculous behaviour..

at ji sun's apartment building..
tae wook and ji hye are walking out to tw's car
ji sun and jh's father are following behind them..
father tells tw to take care of ji hye...
jh says goodbye to her father
js is reluctant to say gdbyes to ji hye...
js tells ji hye to come home if mil bullies her again..
tw and jh get into the car...
jh is already in tears...
she looks in the side rear view mirror...and looks at her dad and ji sun
her father is raising his hand to tell them to drive off...
tw says goodbye to ji sun and jh's father
tw gets into the car and is shocked to see jh in tears
he had wanted to fasten her seat belt but is scared to do so..
he gently tells ji hye to fasten her seat belt..
jh cries and does so...

as they are approaching cold castle...
jh suffers a slight panic attack...
tw notices and holds her left hand to console her
but jh brushes his hand off and says nevermind...focus on driving
jh hates the sight of cold castle...
she is nervous to enter cold castle..

jh and tw are facing fil and mil in the living room
jh notices there is a new maid...
fil kindly asks how is jh feeling now? better?
jh says she is feeling better now...
he asks her smth
she replies they had attended mj's wedding..
fil asks tw why he didn't tell them jh's niece is getting married...
tw says smth..?

then fil tells tw to go into the study room with him...
tw is nervous...because he is afraid of leaving jh alone with his mom...
fil asks him why is he hesitating?
tw looks at his mom...
mil gives him a scary look...
tw looks at ji hye...and tries to assure her it is okay..
ji hye returns an uneasy expression...

mil and jh are alone in the living room...
mil says some stuff to jh...
she then asks if jh dislikes her?
jh replies...urm...
mil repeats her question
jh kinda replies...yes awkwardly...
mil throws down some sarcastic words at jh...
she then gets up to leave...
she stops halfway and turns her head to look at jh...
jh is looking at her
mil asks what is jh staring at?
jh says nothing and looks down...
mil kinda warns jh...about smth...and then walks away..
jh heaves a heavy sigh and looks down..

hyejung is having a great time with yuri and yujin, her secretary and maid at Lotte World
secretary kim is on the merry go round pony with yuri
yujin and hyejung are waving at them as they go past them

secretary kim buys snacks for yuri and yujin
he holds yujin up and places her on his shoulders
hahaha...everyone is happy
in the car on the way home..
hj is tickling yuri and yujin...
they are having great fun
yuri asks hj something...
hj answers sweetly

at hj's apartment,
hj passes an envelope to older maid...
it contains money i guess...
hj thanks older maid and says the money is more than enough for her...
she expresses gratitude to the maid for the past eight years...
older maid is touched and says thank you to hj...and she expresses her gratitude to hj too as hj has helped her family in the past.
both of them cry a little...

at tw and jh's villa,
jh is surprised to see tw has bought a new white and black laptop for her..
it is resting on her table..
jh touches it...and broods
tw enters the bedroom...and walks towards jh
he touches the laptop...and says something to jh..
jh looks at tw...
tw tells her he has been feeling really lonely...?
jh wants to walk away..but tw stops her
he places his hands on her upper arms...
he tells jh to give their marriage a second try...
he hugs jh tightly...
he says he cannot live without jh...
jh gives into his hug and didn't reject him...

in the morning,
tw is topless...sleeping on the bed next to ji hye..who is wearing a sexy night gown?
I supposed they kinda did it..the night before...sigh tw is truly lonely huh...
ji hye wakes up in cold sweat...
she reaches for the clock and sees it's 4.30am
she heaves a sigh of relief...
and then starts to recall what hyejung has told her when she just got married to tw..
about waking up at 4.30am for 7 years straight...and sleeping for 4 hours a day...
ji hye is depressed and resigns to her fate upon recalling this scene...
she looks at tw...and gets out of bed...
tw is sound asleep...(bloody axxhole...at least wake up and console your wife's emotions!)
jh runs to cold castle in her maid outfit..
she sees two used wine glasses on the dining table...
she sighs and takes them towards the kitchen...
she can hear someone is already in the kitchen...
she assumes it's the maids...
as she enters the kitchen...
she is shocked and drops the glasses and a plate...
the camera pans upwards to reveal...
hyejung has returned to cold castle and is already working in the kitchen...

hj smiles sweetly at ji hye...
and says something to her..
ji hye is more surprised than scared to see hyejung appearing in the cold castle's kitchen again...
i'm loving this!
I think hj will protect ji hye from evil mil! Please..I hope!

at the arrogant prosecutor's office, one of his men enters his office frantically with a file
he tells the arrogant prosecutor they have found new evidence of taejin's corruption case..
arrogant prosecutor looks at the file...and flips the pages frantically...

in the morning at sk's house...
sk is rushing out
sk's mom stops her and asks her where is she going so early in the morning?
sk says...she is going to look for hyun woo
sk's mom forbids her
sk insists...
they argue...
sk breaks free and runs out...
sk's mom yells at her daughter!

hyun woo arrives at his office
he looks at the office from the outside and sighs...
he takes an empty box from the back seat of his car and goes into the office
already in the office are his employees, who are discussing about hyun woo?
hyun woo enters and they try to talk to him...
hyun woo says he is there to pack his things...
he starts to pack his stuff into the box...

two black cars arrive at hyun woo's office..
arrogant prosecutor and his men enter hyun woo's office
one of the men displays a search and arrest warrant...
arrogant prosecutor announces that he is there to investigate a corruption case involving sin young hotel...
he is there to arrest kim hyun woo...
they place handcuffs on hyun woo's hands...
a shock hyun woo is speechless as he is trying to process everything...

moment freezes...
end of episode 30.

OMG!
Kyung Min has sold Hyun Woo out...
TaeJin you bloody axxhole...

As for ji hye and hye jung...
how will they survive at cold castle together?
will hye jung treat ji hye better now?
will ji hye get the protection of hye jung from evil mil?

will se kyung help to get hyun woo out of the corruption fiasco?
OMG...

why all the bad guys are not arrested
but the good guys are?

And tw and ji hye...
how will their marriage survive their second trial together?

Sigh.... 6 more episodes to go...
How to end this corruption fiasco?
OMG!

Guest xopo17

HW reject SK's call , hahahahahha :))
and after that, HW turn off his handphone
now SK is yelling her mother bcause its all mother's fault  

Archived