[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

alex1999

said: @Ricca, I totally agree with you. KJH has perfect face and figure.  He also acts well. However, each fan has other reasons to like someone. Just the look only, KJH wins many actors :x :x :x  

KJH on Men's Health, July edition. I still insist my word, if he does not get the girl, he can have me =))

BNUVLpcCQAAbYuG_zpsc7bb6490.jpg

Credit: KJH fan'sTwitter

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemmie

Physical look is a subjective discussion. I won't comment nor compare LSW to other actors. It is not fair to either. No fan feels good when the actor they idolize gets criticized. 
At the end of the day, Sang Woo is the only actor who can make my heart flutters and give me butterflies in my stomach when I see him onscreen. In my eyes, he will always be my sexy, handsome, gorgeous, sweet, genuine, adorable, huggable, lovable and kissable babe. All-in-all, my number ONE. I will continue to love and support him for many years to come.

Guest Gemmie

@Rubysing - Thanks for the link of DH MV clip. I've noticed the MV got cut off a little after 6 minutes. If you haven't watched the entire MV clip before, let me know and I will upload the full version for you from my collection. ;)

Guest jasLSW

Physical look is a subjective discussion. I won't comment nor compare LSW to other actors. It is not fair to either. No fan feels good when the actor they idolize gets criticized. 

At the end of the day, Sang Woo is the only actor who can make my heart flutters and give me butterflies in my stomach when I see him onscreen. In my eyes, he will always be my sexy, handsome, gorgeous, sweet, genuine, adorable, huggable, lovable and kissable babe. All-in-all, my number ONE. I will continue to love and support him for many years to come.

*applause* me too @Gemmie dearie. I will journey with you :x

hee well, at least what we see here can't deny that LSW's charms so great that NSM risking her wedding vows :)

Gemmie said: @Rubysing - Thanks for the link of DH MV clip. I've noticed the MV got cut off a little after 6 minutes. If you haven't watched the entire MV clip before, let me know and I will upload the full version for you from my collection. ;)

ja5berh said:

Gemmie

wrote:

»

Physical look is a subjective discussion. I won't comment nor compare LSW to other actors. It is not fair to either. No fan feels good when the actor they idolize gets criticized. <br />

At the end of the day, Sang Woo is the only actor who can make my heart flutters and give me butterflies in my stomach when I see him onscreen. In my eyes,

he will always be my sexy, handsome, gorgeous, sweet, genuine, adorable, huggable, lovable and kissable babe

. All-in-all, my number ONE. I will continue to love and support him for many years to come.

Guest Gemmie

Viki has subbed the first two trailers. =D> http://www.viki.com/tv/12462c-goddess-of-marriage

2nd short MV of LSW & NSM

@Rubysing and @beaupearl - Sure thing. Check back tomorrow in our lord's chamber. I'll upload all of my 14 DH MVs that I have. I'm trying not to spam this thread with unrelated topic. :)

Well said, chingu =D> No matter how people see Sang Woo, but he is the ONLY actor that made me want to join what is called "Fans Club", to share, support and talk all about him. No other actors, not only for Korean but Chinese also that can move me that way. Fighting Sang Woo !!!

@Gemmie, my busy schedule was over, I will actively again to support our babe :x

Ricca said:

Shinobu

said: The other guy looks very good as well.  Actually I think he looks better than LSW.  (Shipmates, don't throw rocks at me.)  But I prefer LSW though. 

:)

)  (I didn't like LSW because I think he looks good.  I wasn't attracted to his look.  I'm not saying I'm attracted to the other guy's look neither.) 

:)

)

Ricca said:

alex1999

said: @Ricca, I totally agree with you. KJH has perfect face and figure.  He also acts well. However, each fan has other reasons to like someone. Just the look only, KJH wins many actors :x :x :x  

KJH on Men's Health, July edition. I still insist my word, if he does not get the girl, he can have me =))

BNUVLpcCQAAbYuG_zpsc7bb6490.jpg

Credit: KJH fan'sTwitter

@ShinobuI know we have different opinions and we got different eyes (LOL). So we may not agree on the two men. Just kidding round... ;)) But I know we will agree that we'll support this drama :-bd
@alex1999It's gonna be a fight for love! hahaha :))

Ricca said:

alex1999

Ricca said: @ShinobuI know we have different opinions and we got different eyes (LOL). So we may not agree on the two men. Just kidding round... ;)) But I know we will agree that we'll support this drama :-bd
@alex1999It's gonna be a fight for love! hahaha :))

Guest Gemmie

Shinobu said: Gemmie dear, I love him too.  I wasn't criticizing.  I was complimenting.  It's not always about looks.  (That is not to say Lord Sang Woo isn't good looking.  :))  I dig him in a different way.  Does that sound wrong?  :)) )

Guest jasLSW

@Gemmie, well done dearie. remember the time I mentioned about being a mature fan of Lord SW?! we know where he stands.

hey two thumbs up for ya! :x :x :x

Archived