[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

@Gemmie, I think there no mis-cast for FBND. YSY is perfect as the childish Enrique Geum. I just noticed, these days there were an expand for the 2nd lead guy character. Before, the 2nd lead character - I'm referring just for the guy, :D always annoyed, they always slander the hero, made them fighting, and force the heroine to leave our hero >:) . But now, the 2nd lead character well written, plus the actors well acts too, we feel empathy for this "poor guy", no wonder why we got the 2nd lead syndrome nowadays =))

My first empathy for the 2nd lead was for Ryu So Young at Save Your Last Dance ;;)

Now I realized why this drama seem no publicity, because it is their strategy, they didn't want leak too much, so the viewer will get curious. There's Jo Min So with Pieta, but why so quiet back then??? B-) . For the ending it's obviously is in the hand of our writer-nim ( or not? :D ). Will see how powerful are the People Forces, oops, I mean Netizen Forces =))

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially love it when he wears all black; black pants with black dress shirt. That combo look is to dieeeeeeeeeeee for. =P~ (I'm referencing his looks in DH and FoTG)

(

@Gemmie, Sang Woo in Men In Black

:x Han Tae Woo :x

Img0402_20091126174647_1_zps043d77a9.jpg

:x :x :x :x

66412563201212302146431757142431229_000_zps1bd8d3a1.jpg

:x Haemil :x

LhnFQ_zps0dcd8685.jpg O:-)

Edit: I'm sorry, I've post in the wrong thread, supposedly this one in LSW's, I've got mixed up. I didn't intend to do that, forgive me if this post unrelated with the drama. Peace. :x

@hibiscus23 Glad to see you here to support our guy and his new drama!
@Gemmie, thank you for all information and awesome photos as always. LSW looks great with pants. 
BTW, I agree with @j3di that FBND did not have casting mistake. But I just like the 2nd lead character more than Enrique Geum. I mean the character not the actor. I ship KJH and PSH even though it was impossible. The drama was bored and non-sense when the writer cut some characters out of the show in the middle.  I did not use magic FF button but I was bored with the main lead characters at time. 
Not to worry about off the topic.  My personal opinion, talking about all the casts even from other events or projects is fine by me. It helps us to know more about the actors/actresses of the show. :)  
@j3di, Interesting comment about the 2nd lead guy. I've fallen for 2nd lead guy in a few dramas such as Shining Inheritance, Dong Yi, FBND, Love Story in Harvard.  There should be more that I can't think of or did not see. As I said, I'm rooting for KJH in this drama. Even he is the 2nd lead, I will support him and the drama. I respect his decision to accept this role. Similar when he accepted Oh Jin Rak role in FBND. When I saw the first episode of that drama, I know his reason right away.  It will be interesting to see his role in Goddess of Marriage.  The viewers are so curious now and of course we are looking forward to it. I'll see if we'll have some idea during the Press Conf on June 24. 

Guest melpa2

I just read this drama is written by the same writer as two of my favorite weekend/family dramas Golden Era of Daughters in law (cute and funny and love the supporting couples, didn‘t really care for the main couple) and I Believe in Love in which I love the main couple (Hwang Woo Seul Hye and Lee Pil Mo).

I still haven’t seen the writer's My Too Perfect Sons, read lots of great reviews, but I guess I save it for later again and watch this one instead. I'm more excited for this drama now, can't wait. Hope the ratings are good too.

Not to worry about off the topic.  My personal opinion, talking about all the casts even from other events or projects is fine by me. It helps us to know more about the actors/actresses of the show. :)  

@alex1999, Thanks for your understanding :)

Guest Gemmie

꽃중년계 살인미소 장현성

웃는 모습이 어찌나 부드러운 미소 인지~

하지만! 극중에서는 부인 장영남의 속을 태우며
끊임 없는 갈등을 빚어낸다고 하는데요..

꽃중년 미모 탓일까요..?

주부님들의 아이돌을 예상해보는 장현성씨!
꽃미모 만큼 멋진 연기 기대해 봅니다~^^

[결혼의 여신]
본! 방! 사! 수!

DUPZyFr.jpgZs4pTAO.jpg
FM SBS

Guest Gemmie

Goddess of Marriage Script Reading

PHsCuZk.jpg

FM http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002556709

Guest Gemmie

I'm surprised with the early kiss, but nonetheless I'm very giddy and excited to see it. Usually, you won't find a kiss, if any, until the very last few episodes of most dramas. This drama looks promising.... <:-P

Warning: This won't be the only kiss between these two!!
>:) 
AmOjJJJ.gif
FM LSW DC

I just read this drama is written by the same writer as two of my favorite weekend/family dramas Golden Era of Daughters in law (cute and funny and love the supporting couples, didn‘t really care for the main couple) and I Believe in Love in which I love the main couple (Hwang Woo Seul Hye and Lee Pil Mo).I still haven’t seen the writer's My Too Perfect Sons, read lots of great reviews, but I guess I save it for later again and watch this one instead. I'm more excited for this drama now, can't wait. Hope the ratings are good too..

I like Golden Era of Daughter in Law as well. I watched it because of Kim Ji Hoon. He portrayed the perfect oldest son there. Lee Pil Mo couple were super cute as well. It is another good family weekend drama. I hope the writer will make Goddess of Marriage so good, too.

@Gemmie, thanks for the 2nd trailer and other news. I'm quite sure that my KJH will be the 2nd lead. LSW and NSM already kissed!!! Oh no! Too early for that??? We shall see more kisses as the drama goes on then.

The artwork from fans are awesome. I have not seen Lee Sang Woo dramas before. This will be a good chance.

@j3di you are welcome!

This forum will grow faster when the drama is on air.

High wave to everyone and havr a good week :) :) :)

Does anyone know what (Korean) time this one will be aired? Will probably cross over from ISYG if both are on at the same time. Love both KJH and LSW and I will be hard-pressed as to which one to ship with NSM. I love her too... there's a feminine sweetness about her that I like.

Now we have a hot, sexy, and good kisser "bad boy"   8->  :x  versus a handsome, rich, workaholic prosecutor fiancee ;;)  . Of course, in Kdrama prosecutor must be a workaholic guy :D

Guest jasLSW

@Gemmi, that's a nice kiss... woohoo.... yeah like what @Shinobu said SW is taking control :@ no wonder Nam falls in love with our babe just within 3days!!!

Guest Gemmie

@Rubysing - GOM airs at 9:55pm in Korea.
@alex1999 - You are a very sweet lady!! >:DToo bad we are not shipping the same guy. If not for my wholehearted love for LSW, I would definitely root for KJH all the way. 
@Shinobu - Good to see you again, Captain. :-h What do you mean? He's always in control. Kissing is his specialty, remember? :-*

Archived