[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest Gemmie

kaciemom said: Thank you @gemmie for sharing with us the pictures from the confrontation.  HW is so handsome in the white shirt and guess what ???  He is smiling.  Now writer PD, why can't we have more  scene with him smiling???  This will make a lot of us really happy... >:D< >:D<

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

tw and jh attending min jung's wedding?
they look really good together, i must say! sigh...if only tw treats jh better...
dusz.jpg

Guest SexyDolceVita

tw and jh attending min jung's wedding?

they look really good together, i must say! sigh...if only tw treats jh better...

If...tw and jh are attending mj's wedding together...

This probably means jh has returned to cold castle reluctantly... :(

Guest SexyDolceVita

http://m.blog.naver.com/actorview/30176673516

This blogger is criticising nam sang mi's voice...kinda saying she cannot act... sigh.. :(

Guest darkpink

hi everyone, it's my first time posting here! ^^ did anyone of you understand what it is that the DIL have in her possession that the FIL is hesitating about his decision? what's so shocking about that lawyer aka her legal representative? i really didn't understand???!

Who's the singer of the song which played when hw read the letter with jh's picture and when sk at the shop after came back from the bookstore?

Guest SexyDolceVita

darkpink said: hi everyone, it's my first time posting here! ^^ did anyone of you understand what it is that the DIL have in her possession that the FIL is hesitating about his decision? what's so shocking about that lawyer aka her legal representative? i really didn't understand???!

Guest SexyDolceVita

BTS of Episodes 4, 7, 8 I think.

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/vod/player/vod_player.jsp?vodid=V0000010105&order=DESC&cPage=1&filename=cu0019f0074700&mode=

You need to be a SBS member to view the videos..

Guest SexyDolceVita

BTS of Episodes 4, 7, 8 I think.

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/vod/player/vod_player.jsp?vodid=V0000010105&order=DESC&cPage=1&filename=cu0019f0074700&mode=

You need to be a SBS member to view the videos..

I watched the BTS...and discovered lee sang woo seemed to be very serious off camera too.

In the cafe scenes of episode 4, nam sang mi and lee sang woo shot the two cafe scenes on the same day. They just changed into different outfits on the same location for different scenes.

Lsw was really serious even off camera and he didnt really chat much with nsm, who was really bubbly off camera...

This is a huge contrast with the lively and relaxing interactions between kim ji hoon and nam sang mi off camera.

I guess lsw is into method acting style.

so...if he doesnt have much interaction with nsm off camera, maybe they dont have much chemistry or sparks in real life after all...

Kinda disappointed though... :(

My first post on this thread. As I'm anxiously awaiting for this weekend to see how the writer will wrap up the story. I'm hoping she'll come up with an acceptable ending and not ones that bring me regret from watching this drama. I think I can live with one, where all 4 women just living their own successful life without their husband or lover.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Just saw some photos of Lee Tae Ran shooting scenes of Hong Hye Jung with her two daughters, the older maid and supposedly a man too at Lotte World, at the merry go round pony ride thingy....

Hye jung didnt go on the merry go round but a tall man and yuri did. Hj just stood outside the merry go round and stared at the man and yuri, while she held onto yujin with older maid...

Wonder if the tall man is...

1) taejin, who is playing with his daughters for the last time before he enters prison?

2) sang hoon, who is playing with yuri for the first time?

3) hae jin, hye jung's younger brother, who is finally released by police, and playing with yuri and yujin for the first time...?

Guest SexyDolceVita

I love to see the BTB, can you show me how to become SBS member? the site is all in Korean. Thanks

SexyDolceVita said:

BTS of Episodes 4, 7, 8 I think.http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/vod/player/vod_player.jsp?vodid=V0000010105&order=DESC&cPage=1&filename=cu0019f0074700&mode=You need to be a SBS member to view the videos..

There is a tutorial here...

http://musical-bell.blogspot.sg/2011/04/tutorial-to-sbs-inkigayo-sign-up.html

Guest SexyDolceVita

If im not wrong....

Episode 29

예고없이 서울로 상경한 남길은 지선의 집에 머물러 있는 지혜와 맞닥들이고, 지혜는 태욱과 이혼하고 싶다 말하지만 남길은 거세게 반대한다. 한편 승수는 영어학원을 결석한 은희가 걱정스러운데...

Without giving notice, ji hye's father visits ji sun's house and is surprised to see ji hye living there now. Ji hye confesses to her father that she wants to divorce tae wook but ji hye's father opposes adamantly....

Meanwhile, seung soo does not turn up for the English night classes, causing Eun Hee to worry about him.

OR

Meanwhile, eun hee does not turn up for the English night classes, causing seung soo to worry about her.

Episode 30

만호는 혜정에게 유진과 유리의 앞날을 생각하라며 이혼을 만류하고 혜정은 깊은 고민에 빠진다. 한편 지혜는 자신 때문에 속상해 하는 남길의 모습에 결국 다시 시댁으로 들어가게 되는데...

Kang man ho talks to hye jung about the future of yuri and yujin, and still wants hye jung not to divorce taejin. Hye jung falls into a sudden state of indecisiveness.

Because of her father's deeply depressed state over her intention to divorce tae wook, ji hye reluctantly returns to kang family estate... (OMG, not for long i hope...)

Pls, pls dont return to the cold castle..,why is jh's dad not understanding of his daughter's predicament, he shd be supportive & protective of her, afterall she had listened to him previously but now the marriage did not work out...where else could jh go now? Into the safe & secure arms of hw, only there she will find love & comfort...

Damn!  This Goddess better not put those women back into their respective households!!!!!  NO! NO! NO!  :-q

I'm usually not a violent person.  But, I will personally hire the "Man From Nowhere" to take care of this writer, if any of those women return to their husbands!  >:P

Archived