[ Indian Movie 2009] 3 Idiots

dr25

Guest Hanjae

Thank you for your hard work, @vangsweetie637 @dr25 @tigereyespeppy! Let us know via PM when the part 2 is rescheduled.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krrypton

Thank you for your hard work' date=' @vangsweetie637 @dr25 @tigereyespeppy! Let us know via PM when the part 2 is rescheduled.[/quote']

yeah. please PM us

Alright everyone. First, we will like to thank everyone for coming to join us on this movie night. We are deeply sorry that we didn't finish. The movie was long, the recaps were longer :)) And, the 3 of us were not exactly prepared. We will have to prepare ourselves again so that part 2 can take place. I will be sending out an invitation again once part 2 is confirmed. Until then, thank you for very much too, for the participation and the dropping by to discuss and share ;)
@WutHmone @sia3 @farstrep @Hanjae @sicknine @adlyn13 @krrypton @guadi @azzurri @pechumori @shengvang: Thank you! >:D<
Here is something to close part 1 of our '3 Idiots' movie night ;)
vlcsnap-00217_zps8c5df097.jpg

=)) 
3 Idiots: To Be Continued.
See you all again next time >:D<
"Aal Izz Well"

@pechumori , @shengvang , @Krrypton , @adlyn13 , @sicknine, @Sia3 , @Farstrep @Hanjae , and @Everyone here who made an appearance Thank ya >:D<

The way things went for the three of us kept us saying All IZ Well from the beginning of the recap till it's end. Since it's our first time, we had some beginners mistakes. Having a long movie to recap added to the whole thing. Thank ya for understanding. I wish I can thank ya for swooning but there weren't many swoon worthy scenes, at least for me :)
Here have some food on your way out 1367131222983.gif 

Guest tigereyespeppy

I apologize for having to bow out early, but I promise that I'm gonna continue to work on it so that it'll be smoother next time. :)

Guest WutHmone

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this movie night @tigereyespeppy @dr25 @vangsweetie637 :) >:D<

See you all next weekend at the movie night.
Good night! Cheerio :-h :-h

Tigger : I'm sorry you're having splitting headache.Take care! :x

@WutHmone: Awww >:D< thanks for joining us too, Auntie Woo Hoo I'm Home. See you next week for the movie at @farstrep's place ;)
@krrypton: Aal Izz Well! I am starting to really love these 3 words :x
Goodnight everyone! I am off for a rest too >:D
Thanks again everyone!

^:)^

Guest farstrep

Thank you for your hard work and time, @tigereyespeppy, @dr25 and @vangsweetie637. Please take care of yourselves.

See you for Part 2 soon.

Guest Krrypton

Bye everyone and take care . See you all soon. @vangsweetie637 @dr25 @tigereyespeppy You gals take some rest. You did a great job.

Guest sicknine

Thank you for your hard work @vangsweetie637 @tigereyespeppy @dr25 . Do not hesitate to send me invitation for part 2. I will definitely join it :D 

Guest Krrypton

But hey only one person mentioned the speech. It was the best part of the film. The film went to another level by that speech.! I wish to meet chatur sometimes. If i see him if i'll totally go rofl

But hey only one person mentioned the speech. It was the best part of the film. The film went to another level by that speech.! I wish to meet chatur sometimes. If i see him if i'll totally go rofl

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Prof.V @vangsweetie637 will have a great time pointing out all the words he used in the wrong places =)) in part two of the recap. He was a total joke :))

BTW I agree with ya, he's a source of joy in the movie. I sometimes pity him for the way Rancho, Raju, and Farhan abuse him. I mean what if he's an a.s.s kisser nerd! He's minding his own business so why not letting him be :))

Poor thing ;))

Guest sicknine

@shengvang Finally you watched until finish after 12 hours? :))
Right? It's an inspirational movies full with meaningful meaning. I totally can relate it to my life because I'm a college student :D

Archived