[Drama 2013] Empire of Gold 황금의 제국

Guest facing

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hapha8714

yeah, im also concerned why there are no actual BTS pics for yo won until now.

i think that teaser was made to shut everyone up regarding the questionable status of her joining the EG cast. that was some sort of reassurance that she's dfinitely on this drama.

Guest kdramafanusa

source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=3941

David Statue-like Ko Soo to shoot summer fashion pictorials

Write: 2013-06-14 15:53:12 / Update: 2013-06-15 14:53:01

ia3sly44nv6dgrnhf480u8wldsqt9bcg.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actor Ko Soo shot summer fashion pictorials with men’s casual brand Arnaldobassini

Actor Ko Soo who look like David Statue, had a photo shoot with fashion group Hyungji’s brand Arnaldobassini. Through these pictorials, Ko Soo expressed trendy summer look by choosing vivid colors and simple designs.

In the left photo, Ko Soo matched the entire look in blue tone. He chose a vivid blue shirt with check patterned pants made in blue and grey colors. Then he matched with white sneakers to express cool tone fashion in hot summer.

In the right pictorial, Ko Soo’s fashion looks more urban as he chose simple white pants and a shirt mix of red and grey color. Again, he chose white sneakers to look simpler and his big watch made a point out of bold look.  

Ko Soo expressed different poses in dandy clothes according to a variety of shooting concepts. He looked very stylish and casual that the brand’s manager was very satisfied with the result of the shooting. 

Meanwhile, Ko Soo took a role of male main cast in a new series ‘Empire of gold.’ He will be playing a role of ‘Jang Tae joo’ who is trying to be on top of the social status after losing his father. The first episode will be aired on July 1st on channel SBS.

(photo by Arnaldobassini)

Guest hapha8714

^ photomanip looks much better here!
can you please post yo won in action?
why is she released only in poster? :|

Guest NEWMARIO

[Photos] Added 3 new posters for the Korean drama 'Empire of Gold'

Source | 2013/06/16 | 3 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo319044.jpg

Added 3 new posters for the upcoming Korean drama "Empire of Gold" (2013)

Directed by Jo Nam-gook

Written by Park Kyeong-soo

Network : SBS

With Ko SooLee Yo-wonPark Geun-hyeongSon Hyeon-jooJang Sin-yeongRyoo Seung-soo,...

24 episodes - Mon, Tue 22:00
Synopsis
"Empire of Gold" is a political drama about the struggle for emperor during the turbulent era of upcoming Korean finance in the early 1990s for 20 years.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/07/01

photo319043.jpg

photo319042.jpg

Guest loveitall

chrissydiva said: I hope she's like Yoona in I Summon You Gold (at least that's the vibe I get from this poster) We need some real b!tchy leads not the always weak ones.

I miss Her Majesty sooo much that i wanted to end June very soon. I hope she will come out in the first few episodes of EoG. [-O< Guys would you happen to know the date of the Press Conference for this drama?

Finally a teaser with Her Majesty! I love the screen caps!!! She seems to be fierce and powerful. I think we will going to see a different and dynamic performance from LYW in EoG and much to my anticipation, i am soooooo excited to see her in this one! =D> \:D/ :-bd JULY1 please come fast! [-O< :-h

Archived