[Drama 2013] Dating agency : Cyrano 연애조작단:시라노

Guest jjsweeter0211

@jjsweeter0211 Hi, congrats and am here to give my moral support. :D Just saw this thread today, better late than never right? I like Chun Hee but don't know much about SY except what I've seen on variety/reality shows. Not a fan but I've always enjoyed dramas from TVN, so I'll definitely stick around. Great job sweetie =D>

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

ZarraJae said: @jjsweeter0211 Hi, congrats and am here to give my moral support. :D Just saw this thread today, better late than never right? I like Chun Hee but don't know much about SY except what I've seen on variety/reality shows. Not a fan but I've always enjoyed dramas from TVN, so I'll definitely stick around. Great job sweetie =D>

Guest jjsweeter0211

The average height of our casts is so high ;))
Lee Jong Hyuk 1.84 mLee Chun Hee 1.86 mChoi Soo Young 1.75 mHong Jong Hyun 1.82mJo Yoon Woo 1.83m

ZarraJae said: @jjsweeter0211 Hi, congrats and am here to give my moral support. :D Just saw this thread today, better late than never right? I like Chun Hee but don't know much about SY except what I've seen on variety/reality shows. Not a fan but I've always enjoyed dramas from TVN, so I'll definitely stick around. Great job sweetie =D>

Guest vitmup

@jjsweeter0211: I hope the hairstyle will be change in the drama.Her hair style looks cute, but I don't know why... I don't really like it.Her hairstyle in the photo with four man around her looks better than the one with Lee Jong Hyuk.

jjsweeter0211 x  A must-watch definitely :x Don't blame on me if you fall in love with him more okay ;)) :PSoo Young is very beautiful. And I'm agree that she should gain more weight. She is too skinny. But actually she is the biggest eater in SNSD . Girl never stop acting. I think her type of body might be the type hard to gain weight. There are lots of people eat so much but never gain weight. So envious lol.

Guest jjsweeter0211

There are few names for this drama and I'm not sure which name will be the official one yet. 
So curious about which name do you prefer for this drama?
1. Flower Boy Dating Agency2. Flower Boy, Love Manipulation3. Dating agency: Cyrano4. Love agency : Cyrano5. Love Manipulation : Cyrano

My choice is Flower Boy Dating Agency: Cyrano ;))  The 1st and the 3rd combine together would be perfect kk ^^
What is your choice ;;):D?
tumblr_mku2dnKJLk1s3i2kyo1_500.giftumblr_mku2dnKJLk1s3i2kyo2_500.giftumblr_mku2dnKJLk1s3i2kyo3_500.gifcr gifs to yoonhooxjia

Guest sila210

539643_586052688081367_880156449_n.jpg

TRANS) [from GIRLS' GENERATION SOOYOUNG]

Everyone, this is Sooyoung ^_^
Today, I went for the shooting of the poster for the drama 'Dating Agency; Cyrano' !!
And tomorrow..it's really the drama's shooting day. Everyone would cheer on us right?
Dating Agency, Cyrano fighting!!

Trans: doongie

@wangnyeo Annyeong. Miss u too. Hehe, thanks for the warm welcome :D

@jjsweeter0211 I like the first one but I like your combination better. I think it's better promotion and publicity if they retain the 'Flower Boy' since most viewers are familiar with the theme. Just my thoughts ;;) ;;)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Sooyoung attends poster shooting for her new drama20130412_sooyoung_postershoot-600x600.jp

Sooyoung posed beautifully for her new drama ‘Dating Agency‘!

She’s been confirmed to be starring in the new tvN drama with Lee Jong Hyuk and Lee Chun Hee.

Sooyoung attended the poster shoot held her drama on April 11. Earlier today, SMTOWN‘s Facebook uploaded a photo of her dressed in pink with curly hair taken on the set of the photoshoot and wrote, “Everyone~ It’s SOoyoung ^_^♥ Today, I had my poster shooting for my drama ‘Dating Agency’!! And tomorrow… I have my actually drama filming.. Everyone, you’ll share your energy with me so I can have strength right ^_^? ‘Dating Agency’ fighting!!“.

Good luck to Sooyoung!

cr allkpop

Archived