[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tumblr_mv1g8bXsX31slkuv7o1_500.gif

OMG It still breaks my heart every time I watch this scene.
I remember when I first saw it my first reaction was
 tumblr_msy30vcT1T1qhdzlro1_400.gifand just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me I backed up that scene to take a closer look tumblr_inline_mo6z34Dg1x1qz4rgp.gif
and it was... was... REAL!!!
tumblr_inline_mogcogQrfK1r53amc.gif
WHY KIM TAN ...........WHY!!!
BUT SERIOUSLY I WANT TO KNOW WHY HE REACTED THAT WAY. I KNOW MY TANNY HAS A DARK SIDE BUT TO THROW HER HANDS OFF LIKE THAT.

thao_2512 said: damondayfreak1 said:

Or maybe it's just not your type of drama? Instead picking on every little thing you don't like about it. You aren't the writer and not the only viewer to please. If it's not your type then find something else to watch. I'd not waste my time to watch something I have no interest about.
I watch what I want to. I do have an interest in this drama, not the same as yours.

Now go back to the beauty topic (again). ES isn't describe the most beautiful or breath taking in the story. She is a tomboy who has no time for that. Style? what style? Girl doesn't even have a place to live. Can people even think before picking out stuffs like this?

haha I'm pissing off someone here. Why did you single out that one word from my long post? Eun Sang is just like the average girl, she's not a tomboy. What I meant by style is something slightly different from the stuff all Korean drama girls wear, something that would make me remember her as Eun Sang, not just another kdrama girl. I wasn't saying that she should have worn Gucci clothes or goth style stuff...lol You don't need to spend hours getting dressed to have a style.

@moodypie

"Why can't Chan Young fall in love with her?" It's an interesting question.. Because Eun Sang is more like his noona or dongsaeng to him.. She's more than just a best friend.. But not a lover, maybe a soul mate.. CY would be always ready for her.. It's reminds me about Geum Jan Di relationship with Yoo Ji Hu.. But it's different, YJH felt in love with her, and CY doesn't, perhaps not yet, we don't know where's the story going to flow..

@rikasnail

Kissing scene so early? Why not? But who kissing whom? First kiss should be between the OTP right? Where? Inside the wine warehouse? Kitchen? LOL

what kind of kissing? Gentle and smooth one? But discovered by KT mom and then ES and his mom kicked out from the house? Hoho.. Can't wait!