[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

BXAgosQCMAIUalJ.jpg:large
M @StarhausM12m

10월 17일! SBS <상속자들>의 점심을 일본의 '민호 껌딱지 재팬'에서 서포트 해 주었습니다! 깔끔하고 세심한 메뉴와 손 맛이 느껴지는듯한 정성어린 도시락!음료는 물론 간식까지 전스텝과 출연진에게

BXAfQXcCIAAV-j1.jpg:large

M @StarhausM20m

10월 19일!! SBS <상속자들>의 점심을 디시인사이드 #이민호 갤러리 에서 서포트 해 주었습니다!! 테이블 세팅부터 셀 수없는 메뉴와 넘치는 센스까지! 스텝들의 입을 딱! 벌어지게 했던 현장공개!

Guest PBaddict

My heart cannot take the cuteness overload...... OH MY GAAAAWD! :D Why are all the male characters all kinds of cute in the new scenes.... Wednesday I summon you... you better appear soon. :P
THX for the new preview and stills, you guyz!!!  ^:)^

Stalker YoungDo vs. Stalker Tanny "Annyeong!"

VgL5J.gifVdYXm.gif

These guys gonna give me a heartattack one of these days :D

:x :-*

O----VER----LO----AD.....
BfyLEdl.gif

Nodding in agreement @cassopeia so ridiculously cute that I'm grinning like an idiot. =))

Kim Won is always cute ;)) lol.

There's been two times in this drama that I thought, "wow, he isn't so cold, he is actually human." The first time was when he met Rachel at the hotel and the second time is this time. I am under the impression that won is actually soft deep down and that is why he comes off so cold. He is afraid of showing warmth because that is his weakness, and it's just common sense to never reveal your weakness to your opponent. He puts up a barrier to mask his real self. Kim won-ah, I hope you know your little brother is trying very hard to climb over your wall; he doesn't want to break it, he just wants to be on the other side. What confuses me most is that Won tries to push Tan out of line because he senses threat, but hasn't he ever heard of the saying, "keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" At least then, Tan will show mercy to a brother who loved him. Bottom line is, if given the chance to take over, there's really no good reason for Tan not to if he wanted. But he loves his brother too much and I'm afraid Won is well aware of that and is using it to his advantage, which is why he sent Tan on a guilt trip saying he ruined the chance for them to get along as half brothers. He knows exactly how to get to Tan because it worked. Perhaps for a brief moment there, Tan even thought, "ahhh I've really done it this time. I shouldn't have came back."

The extended version of the preview has just made my day and with it episode 5 promises to be truly epic!

tumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo8_250.pngtumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo6_250.png

tumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo1_250.pngtumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo7_250.png

Won’s story starts to get new dimension with his first love and teacher at Tan’s school Jeon Hyun Joo back in town. We finally see some genuine and positive emotions in his deadpanned face and hollow eyes

tumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo2_250.pngtumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo5_250.png

While Won chooses to lie in back and giving his old flame hidden looks behind his lashes,his younger sibling takes a more active approach to get the girl,  firing all cylinders. I adore him so and one of the reasons is his unrelenting effort to be with ES even though he knows that he stands alone against impossible odds facing many obstacles including the social divide, his own family and what he doesn’t know yet, his former best friend. KIM TAN, FIGHTING!!! 

tumblr_muyr9mEWQn1s8t96qo10_1280.png

PBaddict

said: My heart cannot take the cuteness overload...... OH MY GAAAAWD!

:D

Why are all the male characters all kinds of cute in the new scenes.... Wednesday I summon you... you better appear soon.

:P

THX for the new preview and stills, you guyz!!!  ^

:)

^

[color=#cc0000]

Stalker YoungDo vs. Stalker Tanny

[/color]

"Annyeong!"

These guys gonna give me a heartattack one of these days

:D

:x :-*

O----VER----LO----AD.....