[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest goodjobbear

NileRose said: I agree with you Guys I want Rachel & CYD to have their own story but I doubt as the writer want him in triangle with KT and ES , but I think YD seduce Bona & Rachel so I don't feel he like Rachel only he wants his father to be  angry  .
YD doesn't care about love as he saw what happened to his Mother I think he doesn't believe the existence of love .
I think YD is complicated character we should wait until the next episodes ;)

Guest sandralopez

NileRose

said:

I agree with you Guys I want Rachel & CYD to have their own story but I doubt as the writer want him in triangle with KT and ES , but I think YD seduce Bona & Rachel so I don't feel he like Rachel only he wants his father to be  angry  .
YD doesn't care about love as he saw what happened to his Mother I think he doesn't believe the existence of love .
I think YD is complicated character we should wait until the next episodes ;)

@NileRose
personally I think what KT means about if she still has her two kidneys.. was because she asked him if he was drug dealer, he asked her that putting in reference that he may be an organ trafficker. At least that's what I understood.

Guest sunset88

adlyn13 said: No your not I am shipping them hard lol
Idc if the parents get married. theyre just step siblings and who knows knowing the parents instability with marriage,once the business flounders so will the marriage.

omg, I find myself liking all the posts about Rachel and Young Do AND them together lol this is bad bad bad, but heck I'm still in. :Pmystisith said: Don't bury the Bad couple too soon... This writer hates 2 things: Simplistic love triangles (she likes to add a dimension to the second "suitor") and people mean for the sake of it. Even if there is a bit of wawering and flirting/false foreplay, the men in KES dramas are most of the time the man of ONE woman. YD clearly stated who he likes already "she's my type", and he won't change his target. He is curious about ES but the one who makes his blood boiling is Rachel. If they decide to, I could totally see them take a flight for Las Vegas so they could be married here despite the parents disapproval. (As rich kids, I bet they have the double citizenship). Gah, I love me some rebel characters. ^^

mystisith said: Don't bury the Bad couple too soon... This writer hates 2 things: Simplistic love triangles (she likes to add a dimension to the second "suitor") and people mean for the sake of it. Even if there is a bit of wawering and flirting/false foreplay, the men in KES dramas are most of the time the man of ONE woman. YD clearly stated who he likes already "she's my type", and he won't change his target. He is curious about ES but the one who makes his blood boiling is Rachel. If they decide to, I could totally see them take a flight for Las Vegas so they could be married here despite the parents disapproval. (As rich kids, I bet they have the double citizenship). Gah, I love me some rebel characters. ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE BOTH LOVE CALIFORNIA

Cha Eun Sang’s first visit the US isn’t what she imagined it would be, but it’s becoming less of a nightmare with Kim Tan finding excuses to spend time with her, showing her around LA County. Next up on the itinerary: a scene at a lodge in picturesque Lancaster City.

For whatever reason, they’re wearing identical “I love Calfornia” shirts—some might say a couple’s shirt—while they eat sausages. It seems that as he gets up, Tan falls toward Eun Sang, practically hugging her, as his left arm holds onto her back.

If we’re up for some heavy drama in the coming weeks, then, amen to the front-loaded romance.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/14/heirs-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-both-love-california/

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye get closer in couple t-shirts in new still cuts for 'Heirs'

'Heirs' is giving viewers a sneak preview for its next episode with still cuts of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's blooming romance! 

In the cuts released, the two stars don matching t-shirts like a couple and share intense eye contact as Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) leans over Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). The two have only just met so far in the story, but it seems Kim Tan is already falling for Chan Eun Sang.

A rep commented, "Please look forward to Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's love line which will make your heart pitapat just from watching them."

Catch more of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on 'Heirs' every Wednesday and Thursday!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-get-closer-in-couple-t-shirts-in-new-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2hfV9YTge

sandralopez said: Full Character Description of Choi Young Do (Woobin’s role on The Heirs)Choi Young Do (18 years old):
The heir to a luxury resort and has an IQ of 150. He is a member of Mensa, adept at calculating how to destroy his opponents. On his cold face sometimes a small smile will flicker past. No one dares to become Young Do’s enemy. Young Do doesn’t get along with Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) because Kim Tan is even better at using little tricks. Their mental battle during elementary school was as immature and serious as two kids could get at that age. But these two, so different than everyone else, eventually became best friends.
When Young Do was 5 years old and started school, his mom left the family. When he was 12 years old his grandma dragged his mom back and forced her to sign divorce papers. At that time, his grandma viciously slapped his mom. Form then on, his father went through one young woman after another. Young Do used the money those women would bribe him with and bought a large dog to keep in the house. He would often order the dog to go bite those women.
These things, which Young Do never told anyone, he told Kim Tan. But when he heard Kim Tan reveal that he was illegitimate, Young Do left Kim Tan. Because Young Do always thought Kim Tan occupied a higher position than him, and he could rely on Kim Tan. But Kim Tan deceived him, Young Do saw this as a form of betrayal.
His revenge for such a betrayal must be thorough! So Young Do told all the servants and also caused the other students to ostracize Kim Tan. In the end, Kim Tan left to study abroad and Young Do felt like he had won! But Young Do could not smile.
In 2011, the biggest news in the financial world was the second marriage for Welcome Resort President (Young Do’s father) and Crystal Hotels President (Rachel’s mother). At the wedding Young Do was beaming with pride, his new younger sister Rachel (Kim Ji Won) was so beautiful and presentable. The feeling of attending his own father’s wedding, he wanted to share it, but Kim Tan was no longer beside him.
One day, the Kim Tan he thought would never return, was standing before him. There was so much he wanted to say, but Kim Tan didn’t even spare him a glance. But Young Do knew exactly what he could do to make Kim Tan pay attention to him. So a small smile appeared on Young Do’s face once again.

kimwoobin-indo.tumblr

Guest jjsweeter0211

The Heirs’ Glowing Skin and Their Luxurious Makeup Secret

c05iwtu5x0wh0aw3y7oalhbpd7jdnqup.jpg
[by Choi Hye Min / translated by Chloe Yun] SBS’ new drama series, ‘The Heir,’ has been the hottest topic today as many top stars and K-POP idols appear. 
On October 7 ‘The Heir’ held a press conference at Patio 9, Seoul. The actresses and actors, who play rich high school students, shows off luxurious makeup and classical styles in each episode. 
Let’s learn some luxurious makeup tips from the cast of ‘The Heir’!
Actresses Says, “Be Glowing!”
n47lpl9llgnoibq7jofo5crhxgsc56wi.jpg
Actresses in ‘The Heirs’ show off their healthy, glowing skin. They emphasize their bright skin tone and make their face look much smaller with natural shading. Plus, they suggest natural makeup that give a hint of color, rather than heavy, smoky makeup. 
The actresses also emphasized their modern, chic image with winged eyeliner. You can create a city-girl look by creating a high wing, as well as cute, nice-girl look with a low wing. Choose a lip color that matches your skin tone. Give your lip a glow with a lipstick that has a rich texture. Then make your face look much smaller by brightening the concave areas with a highlighter. 
Actors, And Their Flawless Skin That Leads Her Kiss
w6f2d2a2cxm77i77pk8fxezjzpp3b7px.jpg
The actors from the series show off as perfect skin as actresses’. Lee Min Ho emphasizes masculine image with his sexy tan skin, while Kim Woo Bin and Kang Min Hyuk captivated female audience with their milky skin. 
As many men are now paying attention to skincare and makeup, cosmetic brands have released various men’s makeup products like CC cream. 
Moisturize your skin with facial essence then even out the skin texture with base makeup. Emphasizes your eye brows and eyeliners to make your facial features look clearer. 

★★★ What to use to create as glowing skin as ‘The Heirs’?

zttf6sqgz4v96b5fq0tkcbrzha3c7pkv.jpg

01 TONYMOLY Nutra-Energy 100 Hours Cream02 CLINIQUE Lash Power Mascara03 TONYMOLY Backstage Gel Liner04 Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy05 TONYMOLY Dandy Guy Whitening Power Essence (photo by TONYMOLY, CLINIQUE, Giorgio Armani, bntnews DB)