[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this thread! Been watching this drama right after Master's sun and i'm anticipating this drama a lot. SBS really know how to attract viewers with two consecutive big dramas. lol. I like Lee Min Ho and as expected everyone's fell into his charms but sorry Tan, i've betrayed you bcos i am already attracted with badass CYD. He's damn freakin hot in this drama. Well, regarding about Tan and CYD are in cold war mode on at this moment, am actually expecting another Go Nam Soon and Park Heung Soo part 2, really. I believe in you Kim Eun Sook, please treat us well with some bromance. lol. I definitely can't wait for third and fourth episode. Yihaaa XD

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=26aad22feb&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=26aad22feb&no=29bcc427b

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr to dc

Red: Romance / Love ( One-side or two-sided)Indigo: FriendshipPurple : Rivalry /EnemyLight blue : Marriage/ Family ( Blood or not blood-related)

This chart will be more completed if they add+ Indigo line between  Lee Bo Na & CYD+ Red line between Lee Bo Na & MS ( MS likes her one-sided)+Red line between JHJ ( Im Ju Eun) and LHS. JHJ and KW ( another love triangle)

Guest Cherish_

Question... why are so many people complaining about Lee Min Ho's english? I noticed that the introduction mentioned that Kim Tan was exiled to US at 15 which means he was only there for 3 years... so it's not surprising that he has the accent. I'm sure many of you have encountered oversea students where you are and they speak terrible English! I certainly have encountered many oversea students who have only been in Australia for 3 or so years and can barely order food in English. 

Guest kristy5

sarah_lina said:
CR: as tagged

im still curious to know how ES enter prestige school....can anybody give a clue and opinion..btw i like them take pictures together..they are really cute..:x :x 

@Maja

Lol I thought at first that it was an old pic of LMH, but it isn't .hahaha that's what happens when you wear the same sweater twice and its exposed to the public. It so suits his role in heirs he looks so young and fresh

adlyn13 said: @Maja Lol I thought at first that it was an old pic of LMH, but it isn't .hahaha that's what happens when you wear the same sweater twice and its exposed to the public. It so suits his role in heirs he looks so young and fresh