[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

In terms of the dream catcher, since it's meant to be a symbol for the drama, I have a feeling that they will be each other's dream catcher; ridding the nightmares and only allowing happy dreams to penetrate their lives. 
Kim Tan will likely help CES to rid her nightmare of being poor and having to support a struggling family. Ultimately, she'll return to Korea and he'll help her re-establish her position in society through his feelings for her. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of CES's sister yet.
I see CES as the heroine of the story. She'll help Kim Tan reclaim his own position in society and perhaps support him through his battle with his brother and family identity. It appears one of the first things she'll help him with is breaking his engagement with Rachel, since he clearly states that they got engaged only so that later he doesn't have to marry her. 
I'm wondering if they will make this a drama where KT will be forced to decide between CES and his claim for the empire as ultimately, marrying a character like Rachel will give him more power and financial support. I'm still thinking about the title - KT, to wear the crown, must bear its burden. Could this be losing Cha EunSang?
Although, I think eventually at the end, this will have a happy ending. LOL. I know. I'm making an ending prediction 2 episodes into the drama. *crazy*

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mugzj5nlYg1rvv0hyo1_250.giftumblr_mugzj5nlYg1rvv0hyo2_250.giftumblr_mugzj5nlYg1rvv0hyo3_250.giftumblr_mugzj5nlYg1rvv0hyo4_r1_250.gif

vs
tumblr_muivz8zQlx1scm9d0o4_250.giftumblr_muivz8zQlx1scm9d0o3_250.giftumblr_muivz8zQlx1scm9d0o2_250.giftumblr_muivz8zQlx1scm9d0o1_250.gif
cr as tagged

P.S : Can you see how sad and lonely she is in this scene? She simply doesn'twant to show that side to anyone else.  All she needs is someone truly care and love her. 
tumblr_muirt7ABhc1qixjk0o1_250.giftumblr_muirt7ABhc1qixjk0o2_r1_250.gif
cr to owner

:x

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_muixqepJ351sgzplqo1_500.jpg
"Things happen for a reason. We all had our sufferings, but I think we suffered through them to make us stronger, for the present.- ESTHER LEE"

tumblr_muiy57gA9C1sgzplqo1_1280.jpg

Things that happen along the way determine the final result. I think the pain and suffering I went through in the past… lead me here today- CHOI DONG WOOK

cr to owner

P.S So sad that both of them don't realise how much they have hurt their son and daughter (physically and emotionally)

The chemistry between the leads is good so i'm relieved. I like that he likes her already. Hopefully the storylines grab me more in the future because so far i dont find them that fascinating but it's only the second episode so i'll wait to see more.

It feels forever till next wednesday I wish it were here already I am anxious to see what happens!! can't wait to see LMH KT again and PSHY CES, totally love the way Heirs is going I think that KT's character has a lot of depth and complexity and I am trying to see how they will change him to be a happier free boy? as for CY CES friend I think he is cute and got a good character but nothing on the complex level of KT I just can't wait for wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!