[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

its kinda quiet today....this thread...i hope people don't lose their interest already after watching ep 1.... :-SS

Aww..well..the premiere ep did get a lot of negative reviews from international fans..especially with the "bad english" of our baby LMH and the "blandness" of my bias PSH, which I totally respect but totally disagree with.. Hahaha! Still, it maybe overhyped or whatever, I am still onboard this crazy drama. Hahaha! I am waaaaay curious on how the love triangle will happen. And, I am anticipating THE HUGS, WRIST GRABS, THE KISSES... Woot! Hello fellow HEIRS! Camping here til the next ep! Woot!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that we're not allowed to post DramaFever's or Viki's soft subs in either the downloading format or streaming live websites (that don't belong to both DramaFever's or Viki's websites). If you post them you could get Soompi in trouble.

There was a note about it on 1st post on page 1, too, so if you didn't read it, please read rules posted on 1st post of page 1. Thanks.

07. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Guest myhepyending

@stucked   hope the rating will not drop too much....i still held my hope high for this drama....i think PSY did a great job in her acting in this drama....for me she is very talented....i dont get it why people said she can't act.... :((

@stucked   hope the rating will not drop too much....i still held my hope high for this drama....i think PSY did a great job in her acting in this drama....for me she is very talented....i dont get it why people said she can't act....

:(

(

Aish, cheer up! :D Heirs is generally liked in Seoul, the one place where they get the ratings. I still can't believed that it got higher ratings than the Kwong Sang woo drama. Hohoho! About the reverberating dislike of PSH's acting, just think of it as a matter of preference. Can't please em all, y'know! Hahaha!

I enjoyed episode 1. LMH's character started off a little bland IMO, but by the end of the episode, when he returned (and I knew he would the moment he drove off) for CES and asked her to go home with him, I swooned. I found the sister relationship to be a little outrageous. Can't understand why CES's sister will be so cruel. I guess that is the theme of the drama though and also the reason why Kim Tan relates to her as he has a sibling of his own who does not seem to care about him. 

I thought LMH's english was cute and PSH's acting was Very good too. They are not going to be in Cali for long so Its not like they going to speak english for the entire drama.