[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest myphim

imyFAPenpgcm2.jpg

ibhzUWZLetcfcy.jpg

Gaahhh! I was going to say 'First come, first served'
but it looks like CYD notices ES first.
Sorry Kim Tan! You've better seduced the girl fast,
or your former best friend will take her from you. :))

Another thing I really found compelling while watching the first episode was the character of Eun Sang's mother. I really do like the actress playing her and she seems be willing to widen her acting range. The last character (which she in fact played till last week, so it's actually good that her character was not required go to America as well) was that rich chaebol-aunt having everything and being snobbish and now she's the exact opposite of being the poor and mute maid to the rich but she's still playing it with a sense of dignity that I do admire. I feel like she's not a weak character just because shes poor and disabled but that she is very strong inside. And after seeing the interactions with Kim Tan's mother I get a slight "Miss Betty and her chauffeur" vibe. I do feel like Kim Tan's mother may can be demeaning, calculating and cold if she want's too but the relationship between her and Eun Sang's mother feel different. Eun Sang's mother feels like being the wise guardian (like Cinderella's fairy) looking after Kim Tan's mother without her realizing it. She's the strong one pulling the protecting moves like hiding the wine if necessary and she's not scared by Kim Tan's mother's antics.

That's why I also felt like she thought she had a right to take the food home. She did not see it as being down-graded as Eun Sang feels about it especially since she actually brought it home although she was told to throw it away which is her way of disobedience (and by the way as pragmatic as Eun Sang is). Eun Sang may think differently about about her mother's position within the Kim household but I think it's because she hasn't really experienced the interactions between her and Kim Tan's mother first hand but has a certain perception in her mind of what it will be like.

I mean how is Eun Sang ending up going to a school with all the super rich. I assume her mother and her relationship with Kim Tan's mother (as screwed as it may will be) is actually the key for her entry. What do you think?

Guest SexyDolceVita

happyboy said: SexyDolceVita said: I just watched the premiere episode...

The character that impresses me the most is Rachel.
The actress Kim Ji Won really fits that role perfectly!

The way she carries herself and talks in Japanese proudly to Park Shin Hye...woohoo...HOT!

I think the main reason I will watch The Heirs now is...Kim Ji Won...I want to see if she has the acting chops to bring the usual feisty spoiled chaebol rich daughter's role to another level...

Yup if Rachel is The Heir's version of Blair from Gossip Girl... then I think the production team has got it right!

Of course, hopefully, the other actors can fully showcase their individual acting abilities too....

Guest jjsweeter0211

Finally finish backtracking nearly 25 pages ~Thanks everyone so much for the live recaps, screencaps, insights and other updates and posts <3Really appreciated it. I wish I could join you all but I couldn't due to my timezone.  I see so many chingus here . So glad to reunite with you all again here >:D< :*Haven't got the chance to watch the actual episode, judging from the recaps and insights, it seems to be a good start! Yes!
 Most the characters seem to have their own story. All of them have their good and bad side, bright side and dark side. Double yes!~
 I find a few people like Bona and Rachel and also shipping Rachel and CYD together. YAY, at least I am not alone.I have already prepared myself for it before this drama airs. I find Bona is really cute. She is a bit insecure mainly due to that fact that Kim Tan made her heartbroken in the past. She and CY is such a adorable couple.I like Rachel. Her character resembles Blair a lot. I can see her pain which she tries to hide . Her family is too complicated with her mum remarried so many times. It must be tough and affect her so much. Many praise the acting ( by lead casts and supporting casts) , cinematography and music while the pacing is great~ I am happy to hear that. Lee Min Ho's eyes could talk. I can feel his loneliness and sadness.While the scenes between Eunsang and her mom and sister are so heartbreaking. Kudos to their amazing acting performance.I have always like Kim Sung Ryung. So gorgeous and elegant~ I want to know more about her relationship with the two brothers.Choi Young Do is such a refreshing second lead character. Not a typical nice and sweet guy. I can't wait to see the " friendenemy" relationship between him and KT, the interesting interaction between him and ES, more friendship of him and MS (such a cutie) , CY and Bona and of course the " burning" chemistry between him and Rachel despite they are step siblings.Kim Won's character is portrayed so well by CJH. Can't wait to see more of him. I am wondering what he actually feels while acting cold and harsh to KT. I guess there are more to that.About the " engrish" part, don't be too harsh on them. English is not their first language and I am sure they practiced so hard behind the scene despite the short time given.I am enjoy reading all the insights. Keep it up!~
Can't wait for the second episode tonight ~
tumblr_mueyywbnt01qcrqlho1_250.giftumblr_mueyywbnt01qcrqlho3_250.giftumblr_mueyywbnt01qcrqlho4_250.giftumblr_mueyywbnt01qcrqlho2_250.gif
cr to owner

Guest Athaya

Vikii team work extreamly fast :D 3% till the complet sub O_ o I just love first episode alredy. It has a little american thing in it :D Like it a lot! Thay "Jay is little bit to lively for me. Akward for me... Hairy  "hasband to be" make my day lol
I want that "dram catcher"! May sister has it and Im envy! 
http://www.viki.com/videos/1017661v-heirs-he-who-wears-the-crown-must-bear-its-weight-episode-1

Guest SexyDolceVita

Lady_Fay said: Another thing I really found compelling while watching the first episode was the character of Eun Sang's mother. I really do like the actress playing her and she seems be willing to widen her acting range. The last character (which she in fact played till last week, so it's actually good that her character was not required go to America as well) was that rich chaebol-aunt having everything and being snobbish and now she's the exact opposite of being the poor and mute maid to the rich but she's still playing it with a sense of dignity that I do admire. I feel like she's not a weak character just because shes poor and disabled but that she is very strong inside. And after seeing the interactions with Kim Tan's mother I get a slight "Miss Betty and her chauffeur" vibe. I do feel like Kim Tan's mother may can be a richard simmons if she want's too but the relationship between her and Eun Sang's mother feel different. Eun Sang's mother feels like being the wise guardian (like Cinderella's fairy) looking after Kim Tan's mother without her realizing it. She's the strong one pulling the protecting moves like hiding the wine if necessary and she's not scared by Kim Tan's mother's antics.

That's why I also felt like she thought she had a right to take the food home. She did not see it as being down-graded as Eun Sang feels about it especially since she actually brought it home although she was told to throw it away which is her way of disobedience (and by the way as pragmatic as Eun Sang is). Eun Sang may think differently about about her mother's position within the Kim household but I think it's because she hasn't really experienced the interactions between her and Kim Tan's mother first hand but has a certain perception in her mind of what it will be like.

I mean how is Eun Sang ending up going to a school with all the super rich. I assume her mother and her relationship with Kim Tan's mother (as screwed as it may will be) is actually the key for her entry. What do you think?

Guest almontel

ok...i've watched it 2x with no subs...ke ke ke...
and i'm still excited for the 2nd episode coming up...on the teaser, was EunSang looking for the DreamCatcher by chance while rummaging thru the trashbin outside the house??? 
and a little bit of tidbit, Cha Eun Sang's bday is coming up next month: November 15 (1996, so she'll be 17) from what i've seen on her passport confiscated by the LAPD cop...ke ke ke..
and as far as ratings go,i'm sure the second episode will hopefully peaked the viewers' interests to 'catch up'...
CONGRATULATIONS HEIRS!!! you made a lot of fans happy today!!! and i'm one of them!!!:x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min Ho reveals he is envious of Kim Woo Bin and Hyungsik's look

Lee Min Ho appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' with some of his other 'Heirs' cast members to answer interview questions.

On this day, the actor revealed that he did not find himself very good-looking, explaining that his double eyelids and overall face were too thick.  He also said he liked co-stars Kim Woo Bin's charismatic, manly face and Hyungsik's cute look, even trying to copy the latter by showing his own aegyo--although he initially did not want to in fear of being compared.  Still, he managed to pull it off!

Check out the video clip above at 2:42 to watch his full interview.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/lee-min-ho-reveals-he-is-envious-of-kim-woo-bin-and-hyungsiks-looks#axzz2gzPBPKWZ

juz got back home from skol. open my laptop and desparate to watch the ep but viki says not available in your region.
faithlings............chingussssssssssssss.............Heiresses................help....................
:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Let me see my daejung and his handsome bro, my heart!!!!!!!!!!

Please share me a link!!