[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]

Please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! See page 1 for the other rules :
LINK TO PAGE 1

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved. 

Oh..only two more days and I get to see handsome Minho and beautiful Shinhye in actions. I hope it worths all the wait.

Minho Shinhye, such a gorgeous couple at the press con. Love both of their outfits. So stylish.

Regarding the latest trailer. Why Eun Sang wears no uniforms? Isn't she a student there?

Guest josephjung93

[special] What is your favorite version of Boys Over Flowers?
We have Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean and now Amercian version!!!
What is your favorite?? I personallly like Taiwanese version because the guys are soooooo hottttt!!!
Go to think link to see the casts and posters of each version!!
http://www.kofan.com/?p=16061

REMINDER]

Please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! See page 1 for the other rules :
LINK TO PAGE 1

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

PLEASE THIS IS INHERITORS/HEIRS THREAD. TALK ONLY ABOUT INHERITORS/HEIRS HERE, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER DRAMAS GO TO THEIR RESPECTED THREAD!!! PLEASE WE DON'T WANT OUR THREAD LOCKED!!! PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES!!!

Park Shin Hye recent appearance with other Heirs cast on a variety show helped me to realize what a charming sweet woman she really is. I hope they let her smile a lot in this drama. She is really funny, spontaneous, humble and kind. She wears her celebrity so well. I would love to see her in a romance comedy with Kim Soo Hyun.

tumblr_mubfkgvb7h1rknyyjo1_400.gif
Cr: as tagged