[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I was hoping for Lee Min-ho to be in Running Man. But then, he never promoted his dramas on variety shows.

Now it came to my mind that all my biases Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Lee Min-ho, they never do variety shows :-(

Ahh! atleast i know my type now, that i like shy and quiet guys

:x

I'm SO excited for this drama. I was in lurking mode and wanted to wait for the drama to start to participate in the discussion but i must share my excitement, it looks so good!!!!!  I wont take part in any fanbase war or couples wars for now, i just want to appreciate all the eye candy and damn they look good!  Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho ;))  

bains said: I was hoping for Lee Min-ho to be in Running Man. But then, he never promoted his dramas on variety shows.
Now it came to my mind that all my biases Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Lee Min-ho, they never do variety shows :-(
Ahh! atleast i know my type now, that i like shy and quiet guys
:x

REMINDER]

I understand everyone is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! See page 1 for the other rules
LINK TO PAGE 1

09. Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos
in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. 
If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr to dc

This is his latest pictorial and I find it similar with Shin Hye's style in the official still~Anyone could make a couple photoshoot from this two pictures ;;) ^^?
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
524506_514680468608676_682660740_n.jpg

Ahhhh! :x I like the unofficial poster. Yes, they all look like super models, but what's wrong with it? I'm mostly excited to see my Kang HaNuel in some of the promo materials. I know he is like 4 or 5 or even six lead on this. But him & Kim Woo Bin are the reason I'll stick around if this show heads to crazy vile. So excited!

Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk Run with ‘Running Man’

Crashing radio programs while they were at it, Park Shin Hye, was spotted filming for SBS’ Running Man.

98081827.jpg

The guest appearance of the actress, who is currently filming for SBS’ The Heirs, was revealed when Park Shin Hye, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, and Gary suddenly appeared in the radio studio for SBS Power FM’s Two O’clock Escape – Cultwo Show

The cast of Running Man suddenly appeared during the live broadcast of the radio show in order to fulfill a mission. 

Of course, DJs Jung Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun were not just about to let the teams get off easy, making them try to impress them. 

34958066.jpg

Kim Jong Kook and HaHa revealed their abs with two different reactions, as they continued to try and suck up to the DJs. Park Shin Hye then went onto promote her upcoming drama, while Gary made up a rap on the spot. 

Also spotted running around the city with the Running Man name tags on their backs were Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk, who are also filming The Heirs with Park Shin Hye. 

Photo Credit: SBS, Online Community

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47210

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "“The Heirs” Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk Captured Filming for “Running Man”
crystalcove October 1, 2013
“The Heirs” Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk Captured Filming for “Running Man”

This is a case of fandoms colliding and in the best way. Fans of Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, Choi Jin Hyuk, “The Heirs,” and “Running Man” can rejoice together as the three stars have been captured filming for the popular variety show.

Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk, stars of the upcoming SBS drama “The Heirs,” were photographed by fans filming for the Sunday variety program as the SBS building located in Mokdong, Seoul, and shared on an online community. As far as we can tell from the photos, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk are on the same team along with “Running Man” regular cast member Gary.

running man kim woo bin park shin hye choi jin hyuk

choi jin hyuk kim woo bin running man

SBS confirmed that the three actors are filming “Running Man” today. Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin have been on “Running Man” before, while this is the first time for Choi Jin Hyuk. 

The “Running Man” episode air date has not been specified yet, but “The Heirs” airs starting October 9.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/01/the-heirs-kim-woo-bin-park-shin-hye-and-choi-jin-hyuk-captured-filming-for-running-man/