[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

the new desert pictures of Shin Hye make me curious I will be anticipating the desert scenes the most and the parts with the sister !! as well as LMH' english parts xD so I can cringe at them then there are the english actors !! soo many things to look forward to !!! AHHHH BUMPSSSSS I don't mind having bum for breakfast lunch and dinner ;) LOOOL 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Is it a sin to ship this two in the drama ;))Few seconds in the teaser of their interaction has grabbed my attention. They seem to have chemistry.Choi Young Do is not a typical nice second lead. It's kind of refreshing.  I could say he is a mixed of " nice" and " bad" guy.Both of them will experience heartbreak because of Kim Tan and Eun Sang. He and Rachel seem to have lots of commons.  They are not blood -related and they don't grow up together in the same house. Totally stranger until their parents married each other. Their love-hate relationship is going to be interesting to watch. 

tumblr_mtr8ovGv3o1scm9d0o2_500.giftumblr_mtr8ovGv3o1scm9d0o1_500.gif
cr as tagged

@jjsweeter0211
I think it is more of a sin that I kept scrolling up to check out Min-ho's bum. :\"> [偷笑]
I think those two will make the show more interesting, although I do wonder if KES would go down that path to encourage step-sibling falling in love (as they are high schoolers and the show is PG15... hmm). But they do look good together so let your ship sails ~ :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

sia3 said: @jjsweeter0211
I think it is more of a sin that I kept scrolling up to check out Min-ho's bum? :\"> [偷笑]
I think those two will make the show more interesting although I do wonder if KES would go down that path to encourage step-sibling falling in love (as they are high schoolers and the show is PG15... hmm). But they do look good together so let your ship sails ~ :D

Kang Ha Neul has been busy. I knew he would look hot in an historical drama. The filming wrapped up on Sept 26th and the drama airs only on October 2nd and 3rd as part of MBC "Drama Festival Series." Gah, I hope I get to see this one day.
Excerpts from 'Unrest."

tumblr_mtrf33K5Nn1scm9d0o8_250.giftumblr_mtrf33K5Nn1scm9d0o1_250.gif
tumblr_mtrf33K5Nn1scm9d0o7_400.gif
Cr as tagged

feat43.jpg
Cr Couch-Kimchi.com

I am not sure if I should click lol ( first sentence), insightful ( 2nd sentence)  or awesome ( 3rd sentence) hehe :PThis drama has so many OTPs. To be honest, I don't know how I could handle this .I wish KES would be brave for once.  I agree that It is a bit risky plot but if it done right, convincing enough to change the viewer's mind, then it would be very interesting ;)If this drama airs in cable station, it won't be a issue. Cable station tend to be bold in their concept. They don't feel pressure much about the rating and public's criticism compared with the three main stations. 

Guest Anomalous

if0eDRl5P3SeJ.gif

@laquetahodge   At least you have Choi Young Do. Okay, this gif is for both you and @awesomeduck, since you both are Choi Young Do fangirls. ;))

Guest Anomalous

sia3 said:I thought I sold one to you over at other thread few weeks ago? :))
I think there is still Kang Na Neul and the other guy whose name I cannot remember now left for you to claim. ;))