[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shewoonmoon

Top 10 feels-inducing K-Drama back hugs

Back Hugs are a quintessential step in a K-drama couple's romance. There have been so many great ones that have caused us to experience a wide range of emotions, from laughter to tears. Here are the top ten K-Drama back hugs that made us feel all kinds of emotions!

1. Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho in Heirs

1Heirs_1.png

Guest vanessavintage

Hey guys...I have a question...

And very highly it's been asked already but I want to know what are the names of the songs in all of the episodes and who sings them?!?

& can I get them on iTunes?!?

Please let me know :)

Hi! there does any one know who's the actor doing the Chinese version of The Heirs. If there's any. I heard its Choi Siwon from Super Junior???if it's true.

OMG are you serious!!! The guy that play as Kim tan that his name is Yu Xiao Tong, I don't know who that is but when I google His name. He's not that great looking. He can never be.... I mean not even close to fit the role as Kim tan ~X( ~X( please tell me that I google the wrong guy!!! i hope the cast and the drama will turn out good. I dont expect it to be as perfect as the original one. But at least 60% good like the heirs will do for me.

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-size: 28px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Kim Woo Bin Introduces Himself in English

Model/actor Kim Woo Bin introduces himself in English! Awkward but cute!

You can watch the video here - http://www.kofan.com/?p=46711

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-size: 28px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Then & Now of Super Star Lee Min Ho

<<Lee Min Ho’s high school photos! The girl next to him is actress Park Bo Young>>

<<Photo from his cyworld account>>

More photos here - http://www.kofan.com/?p=46739

I'm dreaming in my drama land now, thinking what are our couple doing now... TanSang.. Are they hving a cute fight or they both busy studying together and KimTan as always look at EunSang with his love stare and a cute smile on his face. If they are fighting, what could possibly the topic that can make them in to the cute funny romantic figt? I remember KimTan love stare and i remember EunSang shy look.. *sigh* I miss those 2 a lot.. Although i've wondering around another thread, i keep coming back here and remembering all those fun experience on waiting and updating Heirs every day.. I know there are new dramas that have a strong story line (i'm enjoying it too) But, Heirs for me is the best Kdrama 2013 can have.. (My opinion) Anyeong... :-h

To all Heirs Fans ...
To celebrate Valentine day, we would like to invite all Fans to give their Vote for 
MinShin / TanSang Couple :D 
Go to this link :
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26992495/#Comment_26992495

We are now officially able to VOTE for MINSHIN COUPLE 
Please click "awesome", "LOL", "Insightful" button to our MinShin post to support The most "awesome", "LOL", "Insightful" will be the winner 
So all MinShiners / Lurkers / Friends and family join this party and celebrate love :x :x 
5z7.gif

Thank you :D