[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Have a Very Happy New Year 2014, to Everyone here at Heirs and Heiress. Wish Everybody Full of Happiness, a Joyful Year, Full of Love for Everyone and from Everyone, Peaceful Year, Smooth-Sailing Year, Plenty of Good Health all Year Round, Wonderful Good Fortune, Tons of Good Luck, Prosperity for All, Excellence Achievement in our Studies, Full Employment in the Workforce, Successes to Business Owners in 2014 and many years to come.   :x  :x  :x  

Our Goddess Park Shin Hye, Cha Eun Sang, really dressed like a bride. Her back is so gorgeous, fit for our dear Prince Kim Tan to hug her. I'm blushing as I write this. So shy and full of *ahem* thoughts running.   :-*  :-*   :-*

Lee Min Ho really look so handsome in his tuxedo. He won best dressed. Kudos to Everyone who voted for LMH. This award is really the sweat, toil, anxiety and hard-earned money, effort of all LMH Dearie Fans WorldWide. ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

GIFT OF NEW YEAR !!!!

HANA DUL SETH...

viola!!!!

z.jpg

Annyeong Heirs Chinguz n Faithlingsssssss!!!!!!!!!

@Gukja @sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @LuvMinHo @Hanjae @Yuuni@mongray @minozlove @shengvang @azzurri @lynlily @cirzhie @farstrep @buguz @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous@tvelove @awesomeduck @katymac @pandaeve @tigereyespeppy @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @violetts@adlyn13 @jasy @dr25 @guadi @mattie2012 @jay9 @rrmski @pechumori @Yoshikitty @ad_fa @laquetahodge @prosperity@Jang27 @silverlode @Yoshikitty @Ohoheli @everyone :-h I'm just copying OUR LAZY ducky's ...
Anneseyong Everyoneeeeeeee missing  you  all CHINGUS  sooooooooooo much :x 
Had great time with u all this year tooo!!!! Wish u all the happiness
RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT 2014
After serious and cautious consideration,
your contract has been renewed for the Year 2013.
 Take care of Me and Miss me.
Because, It's impossible to find Chinguz Like you all
Who are
95% ideal
96% smart
97% kind
98% true
99% Talented
and
100% lovable
Wish you all Merry Christmas & aVery Happy New Year 2014
...I still stick to my dream of meeting oppa

Guest shimmeringoasis

Congratulations to all the cast members who won awards tonight LMH, PSH, KWB, CJH, KMH, KJW, KSR... Congrats to all of them especially LMH who got 5 awards so happy for him :x
Happy New Year to everyone...!!! hope the coming year brings lots of happiness to u :)

Hi guys this is my first post ever so i'm sorry if this is weird :P i just can't move on from this drama :( i just watched the sbs drama award and that makes me want to watch the heirs again :((( so i ended up watching ep 19 again aaaaaaa i really miss them :( btw, does anyone know the link or video when lee minho hug park shin hye at sbs drama award? coz i skip a lot when i watch sbs drama award :P

sns25129 said: Hi guys this is my first post ever so i'm sorry if this is weird :P i just can't move on from this drama :( i just watched the sbs drama award and that makes me want to watch the heirs again :((( so i ended up watching ep 19 again aaaaaaa i really miss them :( btw, does anyone know the link or video when lee minho hug park shin hye at sbs drama award? coz i skip a lot when i watch sbs drama award :P

@1747 page.    8-} 8-}

@KayPas / "asked" / I just rewatch The Heirs and realized that the necklace Kim Tan usually wears in early episodes does not appear anymore in the late episodes
Does anyone know what is the reason?

@cassopeia / "replied" / I could be wrong but I think it vanishes when he opposes his father and reveals his birth mother, kind of letting go of his prince-like-status. I don't think we see it after episode 12.

@x1ang / "adds to cassopeia insightful reply" / 

8-} 8-}  I personally think that Kim Tan told (Ep10, Part 4) Student Body President cum Best Friend in School Sunbae Lee Hyo Shin that "he's trying to be a human being now." After being with Eun Sang, Tan became a better person. Tan draw his strength from Eun Sang.  8-} 8-}

8-} 8-}  Before Tan reveal his scary, hidden, birth truth to Rachel and Rachel mom (Ep12, Part 4), Tan met with Eun Sang first and kisses with Eun Sang give him strength to move forward no matter how huge Tan's father wrath maybe. Tan is truly scared but just the thought of blissful future with Eun Sang, give him the reason to be an "alive" "human being" again.  8-} 8-}

8-} 8-}  Tan is determined not to be his old self (3 years ago). He's strive to change to a caring person (care for Eun Sang, care for his pitiful, hidden mum), a person to be considerate of others (Ep13, part 2 - Tan took over the Social Care Group Seat for Kang Ye Sol), learn to see perspectives in other people's shoes (Ep12, part 1 - Tan gives Eun Sang space after their brief 1st break-up). Tan is learning to working hard to be a human being again.  8-} 8-}

8-} 8-}   Old Tan is selfish, super bully, use fist than his brain, do things according to his pleasure whether the other person like it or not, too lazy to do any changes.   8-} 8-}

8-} 8-}   Why the necklace disappeared? I think, Tan started to dress proper school uniform to school. He wears the school tie (Ep15, part 1) instead of being a fashionista. He wanted to be a proper student, just like Eun Sang. Tan is trying to be someone that Eun Sang can be proud of. Tan just need Eun Sang, no need of other accessories like the necklace or bling bling or wrist straps he used to wear in California.  8-} 8-}

Guest shewoonmoon

CONGRATULATIONS 

tumblr_mypqffXpBC1siqvhio1_1280.pngtumblr_mypqffXpBC1siqvhio2_1280.png

'THE HEIRS' Cast | Winners from 2013 SBS Drama Awards.

NEW STARS: Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk.
SPECIAL ACTRESS: Kim Sung Ryung
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Kim Mi Kyung
BEST COUPLE: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye
TEEN STARS: Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho
MOST POPULAR AWARD: Lee Min Ho
BEST DRESSED: Lee Min Ho
EXCELLENT ACTRESS: Park Shin Hye
BEST ACTOR: Lee Min Ho
cr : http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Guest destinii23

It's quite sad to see the thread so quiet :( Seems like everyone moved permanently to the MinShin thread or else where. Thought I would see some great reactions and posts from how our drama won so big this year in the SBS Drama Awards...