[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

So you know how crazy I was because I thought a "Christmas special" was supposed to come out. Apparently after 2 days being busy and all, I got back to the thread just to find out it was just a recap from ep 1-20. Like are you freaking kidding me SBS? That's what's you call "SPECIAL"? I rather spend my day off watching a marathon of Heirs, so I can get enough of "Kim Tan is very handsome!" moments! Geez! Such a disappointment.

Hi chingus,
I just rewatch The Heirs and realized that the necklace Kim Tan usually wears in early episodes does not appear anymore in the late episodes
Does anyone know what is the reason? 8-|
I am trying to find on the previous pages but still couldn't find the post about that.
Thanks in advance chingus :)

I think SBS changed their categories a little bit for the upcoming SBS Drama awards. Normally it would be Monday/Tuesday dramas (Mini series), Wednesday/Thursday dramas (Drama special) and weekend/daily dramas, I watched the award show last year and was confused how Rooftop Prince and the Greet Seer actors could be nominated for the same award. They only had the day they aired in common. I know SBS originally listed the dramas in this way on their official website, I checked their site quite often because I like to imagine them worrying about it, lol, but now it looks different.
It's Feature length drama: My Love, Madame Butterfly, The Great Seer, Your Lady, Wonderful Mama, Ugly Alert, Goddess of Marriage, Two Women's Room, I like you, Passionate Love, The Birth of a Family
Medium length drama: Yawang, Incarnation of Money, Jang Ok Jung, Empire of Gold, Suspicious Housekeeper, HeirsMini series: Cheongdamdong Alice, That Winter the Wind Blows, All About My Romance, Birth Secret, I hear your Voice, Master's Sun
So IHYV and Master's Sun are still gonna have a show-down but Heirs has new competitors, mostly Monday-Tuesday dramas. I wonder if SBS did this break-up to make things easier a little bit on their side. It's still gonna be tough to hand out awards to all their successful dramas...but at least they separated Heirs from the rest of their Wednesday-Thursday line-up...lol
Link

@JamieL...no....not really. lol It tends to make some people question how sober SBS was when they announced it as Christmas Edition or Christmas Special! If somebody puts the word Christmas in something, you expect it too be special...*sigh*It makes you feel a little bit like Tan loosing ES...no special scenes, no new BTS stuff, no interviews... *sob*tumblr_mxbkcq6Ai81siqvhio3_500.gif

this wait and no news of the otp together and no other bts or anything is killing me!!!!!!!!! how long do we have to wait.... I already been found out at home for re-watching that closet scene!! otoke? can't help it.... I am really having bad withdrawal symptoms any ideas how to relieve them.... none of the new dramas are really getting me yeah they are good but this Heirs had something that really was special!!!!!! I am nuts! 8-} 8-}

Claudia Ximena said: this wait and no news of the otp together and no other bts or anything is killing me!!!!!!!!! how long do we have to wait.... I already been found out at home for re-watching that closet scene!! otoke? can't help it.... I am really having bad withdrawal symptoms any ideas how to relieve them.... none of the new dramas are really getting me yeah they are good but this Heirs had something that really was special!!!!!! I am nuts! 8-} 8-}

useobwa

said:

Annyeong chingu(s)!Brief translation regarding <The Inheritors> DVD ^_^
DVD Basic Structure:
Unreleased photo(s): 30PAdditional video (NG, review of the scenes, BTS etc) : Total of 500 minutes.There will be EP20's scriptbook including of 15 actors/actresses' greetings and signatures.Postcards: The 5 actors/actress who are involve in the reviewing of scenes and <The Inheritors> official poster's design? (1 of it among the 2 designs), total of 6 pieces of postcards.
Special:<The Inheritors> poster.Unreleased OST. (Tentative)
Price: $125~$150 USD without delivery charges.
28th December, people who will be participating in the reviewing of scenes:PD Kang Shin Hyo, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Min Hyuk.[ Kang Min Hyuk will be only participating in 1 episode's review because of his schedule ]
cr to baidu for chinese translations

cassopeia said:

useobwa

said:

Annyeong chingu(s)!Brief translation regarding <The Inheritors> DVD ^_^
DVD Basic Structure:
Unreleased photo(s): 30PAdditional video (NG, review of the scenes, BTS etc) : Total of 500 minutes.There will be EP20's scriptbook including of 15 actors/actresses' greetings and signatures.Postcards: The 5 actors/actress who are involve in the reviewing of scenes and <The Inheritors> official poster's design? (1 of it among the 2 designs), total of 6 pieces of postcards.
Special:<The Inheritors> poster.Unreleased OST. (Tentative)
Price: $125~$150 USD without delivery charges.
28th December, people who will be participating in the reviewing of scenes:PD Kang Shin Hyo, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kang Min Hyuk.[ Kang Min Hyuk will be only participating in 1 episode's review because of his schedule ]
cr to baidu for chinese translations

Guest branwen

I found this in Youku. It's like an old news about Heirs and the misplaced items/things during the shoots. Lol, S.Koreans sure are investigative about their dramas.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM3NDgyNjAw.html