[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

giselle_tw said:According to SBS’s program schedule for December 25th, there’s a 2 hours special for"THE HEIRS" called " THE HEIRS Christmas Edition - He Who Bears the Weight of Love." which airs at 3:40PM.

credit :the-inheritors

Oh wow cool. Will allbthe cast be there? What will it be about?

According to SBS’s program schedule for December 25th, there’s a 2 hours special for"THE HEIRS" called " THE HEIRS Christmas Edition - He Who Bears the Weight of Love." which airs at 3:40PM.

credit :the-inheritors

ofLA5A.png

Can't wait to see  Yehhhh!!!!

Guest unnie1986

Hi all :)I'm Minoz n was silently reading this threat until no coz of my lake Engbut no I'm sooooooooo excited for heir's special <:-Preally tnx for the news ^:)^

This was one of the most wonderful 'rides' I've enjoyed in my Kdrama 'carnival'. Really, it hit me hard in my brains!! The best thing was the hotness between LMH and PSH (like in City Hunter).

As always, I can't wait for the DVD to release and press that REWIND button until it breaks.

things I want to thank the Heirs team for-driving me crazy and making me laugh with a single song: Love is the mooooment...I will  never forget Batman singing it. lol
-Kim Tan's ugly/unique sweater collection: Who says that rich people must have good taste? They can dress in horrible/one-of-a-kind, expensive clothes as well. Kim Tan and his fluffy, pink cardigan are just something that my eyes will not be able to forget. I found it amusing that I sometimes couldn't decide if I wanted to laugh about the clothes or admire Kim Tan for still looking handsome in it. 
-you can be sad but don't forget to make fun of somebody: ES' crying face reminding YD that a guy placed 98th shouldn't advice her to skip school was hilarious.
-the real passionate kissing happens in the closet: Just when I had given up hope of seeing a kiss that makes me swoon on this drama, bam there is the closet kiss! After Nice Guy, this way was my second favorite kissing scene of any k-drama because real, good love scenes should make you think about leaving the room and giving the characters some privacy or continue watching lol
-people cry a lot no matter if you're a girl or a boy: First, ES definitely was heading for first place with her crying scenes but then all the other characters got their chance to be sad as well and finally Tan broke all the dams in the last stretch of the episodes, so it's really hard to tell which character cried the most on this drama. I think Tan would place first if we count the amount of tears and ES if we count the separate crying occasions, so I think they both should share first place as a couple! Congratulations to the dreamcatcher couple!
-the bromance: Usually you only get one per drama but in Heirs I couldn't decide between the YD/Tan and the Won/Tan bromance. Despite Won being a bit cold towards his little brother at the beginning of the drama, I loved it so much more when he finally showed that he DID care for Tan  :x  Ok, Tan did have to hit rock bottom for it but he instantly transformed into a happy puppy when he realized that Won changed. lol His look when he heard Won's happy birthday... :x  Tan and YD had just as much chemistry as YD and ES. OMG all their staring matches...the tension was so intense lol Finding out that YD was taunting Tan with his birth secret but never planned to say anything...or Tan not leaving YD alone in the restaurant where he lost his mother...just make up and become BFFs again. 
-the unexpected couple that I might love more than ES/Tan: The ajummas. Bromances are not something unusual but if two women have a bromance that just blows you away, it's a rare gem. No matter if it's a k-drama or western drama. Tan's and ES' mother started slow but after their dreamy cushion scene there was just something different about those two. They might be employer and employee and Tan's mother might treat ES' mother not in the most friendly way but you saw that ES' mother knew the reasons behind it and you never got the feeling that she disliked Tan's mother for it. I think I was even a bit happier about their reunion scene than about ES/Tan. I just love all their scenes together! (I love Tan/ES as a couple as well but they are the main pairing so that's not surprising)