[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

cant believe the heirs ended :( ... months flew by so fast it seems like yesterday when was waiting excitedly for the 1st epi & now we saw the end of the journey, beautiful journey that was the heirs we bid farewell to the characters that we came to love so much rejoiced when they became happy teared up seeing them sad went thru all the emotional roller coaster together with them... why all good things have to come to an end :-<  honestly speaking deep down I was hoping against the hope that there will be an announcement towards the end of an extension but it wasn't to be its good for the actors as they have worked so hard in such a cold weather & live shoot is really tough for them I came to know about it thru heirs how tough it is to film a drama I have been watching dramas in marathon as I'm quite impatient to wait for epis first time watched an ongoing drama like this.. 1st time live streamed, joined a drama forum which I'm glad I knew about as watching the heirs became so much more fun cuz of this thread where I could read the opinions of all my fellow heirlings your insights on the episodes thoughts about upcoming plots spazzing while waiting for wednesdays thursdays to come then waiting for sundays for previews seeing the bts stills any updates u guys shared on the thread refreshing the thread again & again for any new updates thanx a lot to all of you, thanx for sharing the bts stills & other updates, also to all those who have been live recapping & screencapping during the live stream it wouldn't have been so much fun without you *sigh* feeling so down at the moment.. will miss seeing the bts stills of the actors seeing them smiling, happy with each other having fun...
I'm gonna miss this all so mch otteoke :(( :(( kudos to heirs cast & crew they have worked really hard, thanx KES unni for a beautiful story, cast really acted out their roles perfectly thanx to them for making our wed-thurs special, hope the heirs wins lots of awards at sbs drama awards... the heirs marathon is on the cards for me... group hug to all the heirlings you guyz are daebak! daebak fans of a daebak drama!! >:D<  >:D<  >:D<
sorry for long post I realized after I had finished typing that it has become pretty long... ^:)^  ^:)^

Thank you PSH and LMH for an awesome and amazing portrayal of ES and KT character. I'm gonna miss ES and KT a lot.
Thank you for all the hardwork The Heirs team! Thank you  everyone...
My 2014-2019 wishlist:
1) PSH and LMH to act together again in any drama/film. They owe me a passionate kiss. [-(2) PSH and KWB to be main leads for a rom-com drama. Their chemistry DAEBAK! =D>3) PSH and LMH officially announce they are getting married. Hahaha [-O<

I just finished watching ep 19. I knew that old bat had a different agenda gang up with the uncles to try and take over the company and kick them out please mr. chairman wake up. It's time for you to put her in her place. she may have been married to him but didn't love him she was only out to get what she could.    

Tonite.. I'm still crying like a baby, for the end of this drama.
I know, it's a sad-and-absolutely-happy ending.. no, it's a natural ending, I meant. Because we live this real life, we're not always be happy, we can also be sad, since we still alive. The ending of our lifestory is when we end our life (die). That's why I call it 'natural ending' when The Heirs have many kind of endings.. 'sad ending' for some characters (KW-HJ), 'hanging ending' (KT family, YD family), 'happy ending' (our OTP).

pikachu-pokemon-crying-Favim.com-464272_cr to owner
Ommoo.. I'm still crying.  :(( :(( I listen all OST of The Heirs.. OST part 1-9, OST compilation album 1-2.
I laugh, then cry, then laugh, then cry again.. I remember, I was being the most stalker-of-drama because of this drama.

I followed this drama named 'Heirs', since the news about it  came out, in April 2013 (if I'm not wrong).. I've been following this drama until the end. This is the first time, I'm too ambitious about a drama. I ususally start to watch it when the video is available to be downloaded.. but for The Heirs, I forced myself to go watch-streaming, don't care about anything, don't care of lagging, I kept watching. And we got the finale.. it's really ended. I don't know what drama to watch again, to obsess a drama like this one. I love The Heirs, and all cast and teams, and Heirlings.. SARANGHAE~~ :-* :x :x :((

BtUWeki.gif
cr to owner
ANNYEONG~~
:(( :(  :| ;) :-h :-h

I have finally watched the kiss scene. I thought it's gonna be disappointing but hey, it was not that bad at all despite it's just a peck on the lips! The moment while KT was walking towards his room... And then there's ES turning her back... Ahhhhh so romantic! Why can't you both LMH and PSH just date already please? And I agree, KES is so smart that she made the ending a possibility for 2nd season! I mean, you can just stop there and just that... But you can also go for 2nd round of The Heirs the sequel. Smart lady she is! =D>

OMG, it is over! It was a fabulous journey, and I am still having a hard time in letting go! I think I will be in mourning for a while and missing looking forward to my Wednesdays and Thursdays. I don't know when I will be insanely hooked to another drama the way I was with this one! To the writer, the cast and crew, thank you for an outstanding job! This was the best K-drama I have ever watched, and I say that because I became completely addicted to it! Might I add that KW looked absolutely gorgeous with his hair up and as a mother of grown-up kids, I cried watching YD's reunion with his mom, it was so touching! I agree with everybody, I would have liked a hot, passionate final kiss between KT ad ES, but this is a K-drama, and they are so stingy with hot kisses. I think it was a waste not using LMH again, one of the best kissers in the business! Could I ask one more question about the OST, what is the instrumental song that they played when KT is hugging HS and again when KW tells ES to find an excuse to see KT? I didn't recognize it in any of the releases, maybe I am missing something. Thank you! See you all soon!

@hellolive
thank you for that wonderful GIF of the last kiss of our OTP. although it's not what we all expected, i guess our OTP enjoyed that peck or whatsoever. :)) I noticed that PSH almost wanted to grab or hold LMH, but then she stopped. maybe she's somewhat carried away with the moment.
:x LOVE THIS COUPLE INDEED!
:-*

msblue said: @hellolive
thank you for that wonderful GIF of the last kiss of our OTP. although it's not what we all expected, i guess our OTP enjoyed that peck or whatsoever. :)) I noticed that PSH almost wanted to grab or hold LMH, but then she stopped. maybe she's somewhat carried away with the moment.
:x LOVE THIS COUPLE INDEED!
:-*

Guest audrey2118

MG>>>MG>>>> I want more of PSH, I want to see her in another drama ASAP LOL.... so sad it ended but at least there was a little peck for ES and KT!!