[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Moonrain

So sad :( cant believe this is the end for the heirs. I will miss all of you...hope to see you soon, maybe in another lmh-psh drama :) anneoyong chingus!!!

Happy ending? If happy ending means solving all the issues discussed in this drama and achieve the purpose for which it was created ... then the happy ending is (the main ideas):
1. - . reconsidering the position and attitude of parents towards their children and vice versa
2. - the children return to school ... natural place for their age ...
3.- life goes on ... and our heroes are allowed to meet and live first love ...

STILL ENJOYING THIS SCENE SO MUCH..tumblr_mxmheb26cb1s8m1l7o1_500.gif

I don't want to watch the last scene of this episode, I just paused in the scene where Kim Tan and Eun Sang kissing, I don't want to continue because I was not willing ended .. =((
BACK TO WATCH CLOSET SCENE MANY TIMES. GOOD NIGHT GUYS! *STILL CRYING LIKE A RIVER*

OMG!!! Its really OVER!! NO NO NO! :(( :(( :(( :((

I think they tied up the ending really well. BUT WHY!!! Kim Won. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't have a happy ending. WTH! That just made me mad! I wanted them to have a happy ending. On top of that his marriage girl was not that nice...

I'm just going to create my own happy ending for them. Hyun Joo and Won meets later on, and he doesn't marry that chick. Now that Daddy Kim's is alive he has an epiphany. He can still control those people making it that Won doesn't have to marry for the company anymore. Won and Hyun Joo gets married. THE END!!! =D> =D> =D>

I LOVE Minho and Shinhye together. I would totally support them if they were to date. Which I hope they do. LOL.

*sighs* I don't know what I'm going to do with my time now that Heirs is done. I guess I really will have to start studying for my finals. LOL.

Bye Friends. Let's spazz together at the next drama. Until next time.

:-h

I understand the ending now,we all thought we'd get a time jump but instead we get a glimpse of their future without really getting out of the present.....KES you really know how to tease.

So that party was how their future looked like and the ending of them walking while holding hands on the snow shows that they still face hardships on their way but they still hold on to each other.

Those final narrations just really hit home,so touching when you fully understand the meaning in the final episodes.

Guest kierikieli

My connection is killing me, even to open the screen caps is a pain :(( Anyway I just want to thank you for all of you who doing caps, live recaps, funny comments and many more. I always be a silent lurker for all the dramas I watched but I can' resist for this one :) it's been a great journey with all of you :x :-*

cheky2 said: I understand the ending now,we all thought we'd get a time jump but instead we get a glimpse of their future without really getting out of the present.....KES you really know how to tease. So that party was how their future looked like and the ending of them walking while holding hands on the snow shows that they still face hardships on their way but they still hold on to each other. Those final narrations just really hit home,so touching when you fully understand the meaning in the final episodes.

Guest prosperity

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"2NE1’s Park Bom Wants to Invite Lee Min Ho to 2NE1 Concertlellie December 12, 2013 1 Comments2NE1’s Park Bom Wants to Invite Lee Min Ho to 2NE1 Concert

2NE1’s Park Bom revealed she is a fan of actor Lee Min Ho who is starring in the SBS drama“The Heirs.”

On December 12, 2NE1 appeared as special guest on the “Superstar Special” segment of KBS 2FM’s “Lee So Ra’s Music Plaza.” The members of the group displayed their volubility and their honest personalities.

On the radio show DJ Lee So Ra asked, “If you could invite one male celebrity to 2NE1’s concert, who would it be?” Without hesitation, Park Bom answered, “Lee Min Ho.” The rest of the members exclaimed in agreement to Park Bom’s answer.

Sandara Park mentioned her ideal type celebrity, actor Kang Don Won and said, “I would be very thankful if he could come and sit next to Lee Min Ho,” creating a wave of laughter on set.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welp, Park Shin Hye, if you like LMH at all you better do something, because Park Bom is not playing around lol

Guest feliciawst

so it has ended...i don't know how i feel. the drama was good but now that it has ended, what am i going to do to fill this void..
feel. so. empty...

Guest acshaney

No preview for Ep21?! :(( ~X( :-w

Ooops. Oh no. This is bad. Btw, thank you for all the updates and moments people. Love is really the moment. I had a fun and amazing journey watching Heirs. And to the Heirs team, kudos to all of you =D> Hope to see you all once again in a drama. A sequel maybe? PLEASE! [-O< Annyeong~
:x :-h :-*