[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shinangel

OMG!!! this is it the finale...i've got mixed emotion ryt now, part of me felt sat and excited at the same time  :(( :(( :D:D

I hope for the wonderful ending that we can always be remembered 
>:D<

Thank you for everyone in this thread for making me updated and excited every time m here, im gonna miss you guys
:((

Yoon visits Esther and asks her to help with Jeguk I think.

KW is talking with his arranged marriage lady. She asks if he is ok with marrying her. He doesn't answer.

Next scene. The conference. They are voting in whether to fire Daddy Kim. The results: He is not fired.

They get a call from the hospital. Daddy Kim is undergoing an emergency operation. The surgeons came out of the operation theatre and says he is fine. KA cries.

YD finally meets his mum. She recognizes him. Such a touching scene. She cries. He cries. They hug. T.T.. He finally says omma. He says it a few times coz he's never said omma before. Sbe cries and tells him she is sorry for leaving.

Guest kwave06

i have a few observations.  in the philippines the legal wife and the legitimate children have more rights than the mistresses and the the illegitimate children.why are the super rich husbands treated like kings allowed to keep legal wife while having the mistress live in the main house.  i think it is a little bit immoral, i wouldn't be surprised if the legal wife would do some maneuverings of her own to get back or get somepayback for the shabby treatment they get.  korea has progressed to be one of the world's biggest economies and yet they don't practice a bit of psychology on their kids.  instead of telling them off about who to love and what not to like, parents should allow their kids some leeway for them to learn things on their own.  in the case of kim tan and eun sang they're both 18,  their feelings at the present may not really last, nothing is permanent except change itself  .  koreans are such believers in first love,  but as you grow older, as you go to college, there are certain things that are bound to be altered.  so parents should relax, chill instead of take things so seriously.  of course, this is just a story but we see these kind of stories in a lot of kdramas,  'boys over flowers' have this kind of storyline, a mother doing all sort of evil things to break up her son and the girlfriend.  also,  pleae don't clobberme but i think lee min ho should stop accepting this kind of juvenile roles an dmove on to something substantial which will help ensure longetivity of his acting career.  in this drama, kim woo bin upstaged him in several scenes  for one he really looks younger, he looks fresher and he has that screen presence hard to ignore.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Oh my Gosh Im dying! I cant watch it my internet died! Just relying on data on my phone to get updates here. Thank u very much guys!

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

thanks for all the live updates. what is killing me is the suspense regarding YD and his mom..what will happen?why did she leave him in the first place?will he get back with her?