[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest ghettoe

Enonane1 . said: @ghettoe said:Wow, immature much. Did I raise my expectation for a discussion too high from being in the Empress Ki thread?
Or is this one of those excessive fan girling threads where legitimate criticism equates to hating. Eish, let's go back to the other forum with this thread.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Goodbye "The Heirs", Park Sin-hye's 10 years

Source | 2013/12/11

photo380398.jpg

Hallyu stars, hit makers and a pretty actress in her 20's that no one can deny.

Actress Park Sin-hye has achieved a lot in the last 10 years.

Park Sin-hye debuted with the 2003 drama "Stairway to Heaven" as a kid in 2003. It all started with her narration and it's been 10 years since then. She's now 24 in Korean age and is currently walking up the hill to success.

Currently playing the role of Cha Eun-sang in the SBS drama "The Heirs"Park Sin-hye is one of the most acknowledgeable actresses in the 20's.

She's been known for her bright and bubbly roles in the dramas "The Pretty Boy Next Door", "Heartstrings" and now "The Heirs". She is now also known as the mellow actress. The most important achievement she's made is proving herself likely of being the sweet girl she is for this age and mature enough to act mellow.

Her agency claims, "She's been offered various advertisements as well as dramas and movies. One thing that's different here is that the genre has expanded. Park Sin-hye has been just right for her age and although "The Heirs" is not completely mellow, she's performed just enough to make it heartaching enough".

"The Heirs" is greatly popular in China and Park Sin-hye is outstanding in the Hallyu world enough to say that she's the first actress to have a world tour of her own. Choi Ji-woo from "Stairways to Heaven" has already had her taste of fame in Japan and Park Sin-hye had already started building her stand. To think about it, her debut was incredible. She then starred in "You're Beautiful" with Jang Geun-seokLee Hong-gi and Jeong Yong-hwa and became a hit in Japan. "Heartstrings" was a continuous hit. She's now very well known not only in Asia but America, Europe, and the Arabs.

Park Sin-hye's appearance in "Miracle in Cell No.7" wasn't much but the movie was unexpectedly a hit and earned her the title of a hit-maker. This was a good present for her 10th year anniversary.

She's got the fame as a Hallyu star and she's talented enough for anyone to want her.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc..

Guest Enonane1 .

shae said: I've been holding it in :-w X( but, this drama is a lemon meringue pie served on a truck stop, in Louisiana, toilet lid....And that's me being nice.... >:P...Okay! LMH is yummy to look at and Dude playing his brother....sheesh, I can have that man read me Green Eggs and Ham all night and still think of naughty things. But, come on, my daughters' coloring books have a more put together plot...and thats including the dot-to-dots.
Why is it that YD is the ONLY character that has shown ANY growth....Our so called OTP are one dimensional, boring and have not changed......at all. Maybe the writer is confused, come KT and YD's relationship is way more interesting  than ES and KT's....Why is it that even the Mommys' and the BNcouple were seem to be even more fleshed out than the main's.....
I'm disappointed, /:) because I kept my expectations low and it can't even meet that bar (which has been rolling around on the floor) >:P
Shae out.

I don't know if it's just me or maybe I'm just a but delusional and very bias towards out OTP but has anyone else noticed that ever since the steamy hot closet scene in ep. 16, whenever Kim Tan and Eun Sang have a scene together, to me Kim Tan seems to be staring at her lips all the time, like he's thinking about doing something...anyways since it's the last episode fingers crossed that we get a hot kiss or at least a bed scene from our OTP cause lets be honest I want more skinship DAMN IT!!!!

Guest ghettoe

Gif success woot woot. Them sig requirements though... had to forsake the Woo Bin gif I wanted but this is adorbs too. 
You know I still have no idea why he's attractive. I honestly do not think he fits the bar of good looking and other than those proportions, well really... He just hits you somehow yet it's puzzling.

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://chilbongs.tumblr.com
my mom… I didn’t lose her because of you. She just left first. But for me, I needed you to blame, just… it’s like that

tumblr_mxo5krleIr1sffn8qo1_500.giftumblr_mxo5krleIr1sffn8qo2_500.giftumblr_mxo5krleIr1sffn8qo3_500.giftumblr_mxo5krleIr1sffn8qo4_500.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Kim Woo Bin Thanks Viewers for Loving Evil Young Do
With the last episode of SBS’ The Heirs only hours away, Kim Woo Bin gave thanks to all the viewers who tuned in.

74102219.jpg

Through his agency on December 12, Kim Woo Bin said, “It was really good to be with awesome people, and I’m happy that everything wrapped up without any big accidents.”

“With so many people loving The Heirs, it was three months spent, where I felt grateful every single day. I was able to learn a long through this project, and I want to thank all the viewers who supported evil Young Do,” said Kim Woo Bin. “I will do my best to show a more improved side of me. Thank you again for everyone who loved The Heirs and Choi Young Do.”

Kim Woo Bin acted as Choi Young Do, the hotel heir who had a lot of unhealed pain from his childhood. 

The Heirs ends on December 12.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53231/kimwoobin-thanks-drama-viewers