[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest summer24

Episode 19 tonight. This is so surreal. I remember waiting for this drama, the time they announced Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's gonna work together and now it's actually near its end. Sigh.  :((

Guest lmhfans

few more hours to ep 19... what can i say.... excited :D and sad. .. :(( :((
i must say this is the first time i am so addictive to korean drama... looking for the news every minutes and keep re-watching everyday!!
ahh.... my hubby start hating me for ignoring him for the past month becoz of Heirs ;))
i must say Lee Min Ho really such a great actor!!! i can't imagine any other actor who can act as good as him for KT.
Yeah i am falling in love with Kim Tan and Lee Min Ho!!
I knew LMH played BOF, personal taste, city hunter and faith.. but none of these movie make me crazy like Heirs!!
I must say i am quite picky and only watch korean drama with handsome and pretty main lead and ofcoz good storyline.
HEIRS is just PERFECT!!! great actor, actress, great storyline, great OST song and many more...
Heirs just ruin my life....i can't concentrate doing anything else and now it's gonna end....T_________T
otokeeeee!!!!!!!

Can't believe its the last week of the heirs :( :(

Watching the heirs while still airing has been torturesly sweet,the anticipation,tension and cuteness made watching this show worth it.

Its like I am dating LMH and I know he's gonna break up with me soon.......not fair :(

Ahhhh excuse me while I go cry at the closet.

Can't believe its the last week of the heirs :( :(

Watching the heirs while still airing has been torturesly sweet,the anticipation,tension and cuteness made watching this show worth it.

Its like I am dating LMH and I know he's gonna break up with me soon.......not fair :(

Ahhhh excuse me while I go cry at the closet.

Guest shimmeringoasis

3 hrs to go for epi#19...
thought of these two epis being last makes my heart ache... while I was enjoying watching preview cute moments of the otp also heart was hurting while watching it as had in the back of my mind that its the last time I'm watching the preview *sigh*...
lets enjoy watching these two epis together hopefully they'll be the best ones plz KES unni give us a memorable happy ending with all the characters getting their happy ending lots of romantic cute moments of our OTP, bromance moments of KT-YD, become friends like before...
I'm gonna miss this all so much otteoke :((

I think season 2 of heirs is an awesome idea. Next year will be good..but this time they do it as adults and a story just before KT an ES wedding. If they are not going to get married in the last episode. hope they make season 2.Just like hanayori dango and third installment they made it to a movie. :) :) :)