[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

simplymebeingcrazy said: Omo! Omo! Omo!

Why are you guys saying your goodbyes already??????   WAEEEEEEE??????  :-O  :-O  :-O

We still have tomorrow's final episode....then we still have a lot of BTS pics to post!  THEN  we still have a lot of scenes to talk about!  THEN we still have a lot of stories to exchange! THEN we still have a lot of droolings to do!  And most of all.....

WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST UNTIL FRIDAY TILL THE SUBBED ONES COME OUT!  So......  ANDWAEEEE!   I beg you all not to say your goodbyes yet!  [-X    [-X    [-X    [-X    [-X   [-X

Edit:   PLUS!   My dognsaeng @ruzikie still has a lot of spams to earn and tears to cry over Young Do!  =))  
Just kidding dongsaeng!!!  I miss your rantings and your unwavering declaration of love for YD!  :))

Guest shimmeringoasis

I'm so happy seeing the stills its gonna be a happy ending it seems with many joyful scenes :x
may be its KW-HJ's engagement party & HJ is coming down the stairs dressed up & ES will be together with her looking beautiful thats why they're looking like that & Tan looks mesmerized ;))

sachaaimee said: Eun Sang omma don't fall for Tan painfull acting.... Your daughter and your madam know exactly how well he can do that..... :P:P preparing for Seoul, My hubbie take me with him to Seoul doing his business... (honestly I beg him to take me until I cry hahahahaha the crying part did work like a charm...) @ruzikie I will kidnap YD for you and ship him to your room >:) >:)

하지영 ‏@HAHAHAjiyoung31h

2회만 남은 상속자들 궁금~~~힘든 촬영인데도 웃음잃지않는 은상이~~이~~~뽀! 더불어 고생많은 내친구~~~!^^좀만버텨~~~ 탄이와 영도도 만날수있지요 이소식가지고 지영인 이따 한밤에서^^

BbL9h4oCEAEL7tc.png

after interview with HanBam ^^~~~~

google translate : Two remaining heirs once wondered ~ ~ ~ silver is not losing a tough shot, even though laughter ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pau is! Struggled with many of my friends ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ~ You got in there and shot at ISO equation has zero itjiyo Ji also meet in the middle of the night I'll see you..

@-)

cloe said: \another party ?Tannaahh as much as i love you alot..but..what's wrong with your outpit..mee dont like..arghhhhyoung do and wonniii both looks so damn handsome in black suit...tannaaaahhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????? but still i love you the most..

all new photos look like it will be HAPPY ENDING.

yay.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDhpy5ONitCQCxsAC35UY

Party at Kim's House maybe like what the previous posts.
I Just want full happiness for all, KT-ES, KW-HJ, CY-BN, HS-RY
YD's Mom come back and they become a complete family, I want to see YD's smile often. I believe that his dad also still love YD's Mom
Dad Kim - KT's Mom (they actually love one each other right?)
CY's Dad - RY's Mom. who else??
for ES's Mom I want her quit to be a housekeeper.
She has to be like KT's Mom.
So both of them can cook together, eat together, gossiping together.
and the last to keep their grandchild together. it will be awesome right?

anyway, we are in the dramaland, so we can dream as much as we like.

2회만 남은 상속자들 궁금~~~힘든 촬영인데도 웃음잃지않는 은상이~~이~~~뽀! 더불어 고생많은 내친구~~~!^^좀만버텨~~~ 탄이와 영도도 만날수있지요 이소식가지고 지영인 이따 한밤에서^^ google translate : Two remaining heirs once wondered ~ ~ ~ silver is not losing a tough shot, even though laughter ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pau is! Struggled with many of my friends ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ~ You got in there and shot at ISO equation has zero itjiyo Ji also meet in the middle of the night I'll see you..

@-)

The Heirs with only two episodes remaining. ES doesn't forget to smile even through difficult filming... Pretty~ I'll say it again, you've worked so hard, my friend... Hang in there a bit longer. We also met YD and Tan. This (interview?) will be shown later on HanBam~~~ :)

vill85 said:

하지영 ‏@HAHAHAjiyoung31h

2회만 남은 상속자들 궁금~~~힘든 촬영인데도 웃음잃지않는 은상이~~이~~~뽀! 더불어 고생많은 내친구~~~!^^좀만버텨~~~ 탄이와 영도도 만날수있지요 이소식가지고 지영인 이따 한밤에서^^ google translate : Two remaining heirs once wondered ~ ~ ~ silver is not losing a tough shot, even though laughter ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pau is! Struggled with many of my friends ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ ~ ~ ~ You got in there and shot at ISO equation has zero itjiyo Ji also meet in the middle of the night I'll see you..

@-)