[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Anomalous

violetts said: That one bit of the preview where Kim Tan throws himself on the ground because ES's mother accidentally hit him. Um... overreacting much, Mr Tan?
I wasn't paying attention the first time around, and I thought for sure he was having a seizure :))
Being in love makes him go loco x)

@adlyn13, I thought the same thing when I saw ES' mother hit KT.  All I could think of was the number of hits he received from this same actress because of his growing love for a different ES.  =)) =)) =))

@TRAN, ES may have placed below KT.  Yes, she studied and did well in her previous school, but this time she was under a great deal of stress from Evil Daddy Kim.  She also was forced to move and worry about the bills since her mom couldn't get a job.  I'm thinking she may not have scored as high as she did previously and maybe KT took the report so she couldn't see it. 

@racqmariaabrigo, other than coming home from work and finding the preview, that dancing YD just made my day!

EDIT

JS may be meeting with the brothers who fought against Daddy Kim for the company.  Remember KW said that he remembered the battles they had.  Maybe JS wants the company for herself so she wants them to pool their shares with hers because she doesn't have enough to beat KT's, let alone beat the brothers if they combine stocks.  I hope she fails miserably and loses the chairmanship of the school too.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

6 oclock in the morning ... wakes up.. grab my phone... and refresh SOOMPI...and OMG OMG OMG the thread is flying!!! preview must have arrive! and i was ryt!!! whoohooo.. \:D/
o gosh. KT na... you are such a drama king.. just a plain hit on a shoulder and you roll around the floor??? lol such a kid you are.. im so glad that we are gettting another cute scene from our OTP..
but why there's no ending to his sadness?!?! jinjja... so frustrating.. :((tumblr_mxjwdgIW6D1rix52jo1_500.png
tumblr_mxjwdgIW6D1rix52jo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mxjwdgIW6D1rix52jo3_500.png
cr. http://fuckyeahtheheirs.tumblr.com/

GOSH where is the SKIN SHIP???????????????  I knew there was going to be things coming up maybe it will close all the crazy still pending in the drama but still does not mean we should leave skin ship out?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Ms Writer
Please pretty please need to see hugs, lots of them, HOT KISSES, a bed scene between the OTP yes I know they are young but exceptions can be done right? pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????? 
I am sure you don't want to drive me insane..... I am almost there and need more medicine for when Heirs stops airing pleaseee?  [-O<

@Anomalous

Really love their chemistry of LMH and KMK(ES mom)loved those two in Faith,seriously KT and ESmom have had little to no interaction,main reason to look forward for ep 19 :P

@beamonkr

Lol you know what I meant about KT being LC'd lol

Boy is acting upon acting,barely gets touched and falls like he had brick thrown at him

Idk y but I have a feeling ES said something naughty to provoke her mom. I am guessding since her mom said she will not allow her to be with KT,somewhere along those lines,she maybe said ,fine ill just move out and live with him,so unlikely,but would be hilarious

Guest prosperity

OMG, I am so glad to see that I am not the only one excited about LMH and KMK being in a scene together. I have loved their on screen chemistry since Faith days, so I can't wait to see them together again. They should have had more scenes together. Ahhhh, I can't wait for their scenes, I am more excited about them than anything else in the preview lol.
I would actually want to watch a show centered around these 4. KT, ES, KA and ES' omma would be hilarious. So many laughs would occur, they need to show us how their relationships transition when the kids get married. I want more of ES KA scenes and more KT and ES' omma scenes. ES/KT in love, and no breaking up, their careers and how they handle adult life, children, and their mothers. I would tune in for sure.

@adamfever

KT mom did tell evil dad that although they started out badly she loved him

I haven't seen any foreshadowing of step mom going to war agsinst evil dad,I think its feasible cuz hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,and she has to be scorned

I hope JS does in deed begin a business war against dad,but then KW will fight her and beat her,there proving to his dad,that blood is thicker than water,and such arrange marriages end in betrayal anddad will realize this and change

prosperity said: OMG, I am so glad to see that I am not the only one excited about LMH and KMK being in a scene together. I have loved their on screen chemistry since Faith days, so I can't wait to see them together again. They should have had more scenes together. Ahhhh, I can't wait for their scenes, I am more excited about them than anything else in the preview lol.
I would actually want to watch a show centered around these 4. KT, ES, KA and ES' omma would be hilarious. So many laughs would occur, they need to show us how their relationships transition when the kids get married. I want more of ES KA scenes and more KT and ES' omma scenes. ES/KT in love, and no breaking up, their careers and how they handle adult life, children, and their mothers. I would tune in for sure.

Guest prosperity

So who is going to make the gifs of LMH and KMK in both Faith and Heirs. I can't wait to save those gifs. Someone needs to hurry up and do their magic!

Guest myleisuretime

Eun Sang to Tan who runs away: You said you would always be behind me!Tan: Go in front of me!Hahaha, I find these lines funny. It looks like Eun Sang will run after Tan in the hallway. :) 
Tan's mom to Eun Sang's mom: He's handsome, tall, good, and risks his life on all things regarding Eun Sang. My son is more dear, but why are you saying no?Ah, I love Tan's mom. She's different from other dramas, where mostly rich mothers refuse to accept their children to be with someone who is poor. 
I feel sorry for Young Do. :( He lost a mom, a girl he likes and now his dad lost money and hotel. However, according to the latest BTS photo, Young Do will see his mom again. He should move in with her instead of his dad. He needs a mom who cares for him, makes him smile, cooks him food, gives him an advice on girls, etc. Young Do's mom should be friends with Tan's mom and Eun Sang's mom since they all are single moms.

@Anomalous

Put both hitting g gifs of faith and heirs please if you can, showing that no matter if 660 yrs passed and they have been reincarnated ,the abusive relationship will continue!!

Poor KT.he is cursed to be in an abusive relationship! Haha

Guest prosperity

adlyn13 said: @Anomalous Put both hitting g gifs of faith and heirs please if you can, showing that no matter if 660 yrs passed and they have been reincarnated ,the abusive relationship will continue!! Poor KT.he is cursed to be in an abusive relationship! Haha

Xia-ya said: Speaking of marriage i had this weird dream last night that ES and KT are like shopping around in the mall. They go to a jewlery store and he picks out a ring. All of a sudden they start to run and people are chasing them. Then they are walking and KT asks her to marry him in the middle of the mall with everyone watching them. She says Yes but then they get chased again and she hides the ring in her hand. Then it skips to them going to the elevator, they start to make out and she doesnt have that pained face. Lol then It fades to white as if i was watching an episode or something. It goes to a Preview and ES shows someone the box with the ring in It and says something in Korean. When i woke up i was like Wow that was weird. Lol

delisyoso

said: PSH is good actress but to state that PSH is the one carrying the drama is anything but undermining the real value of LMH. i think LMH brings out the best of PSH because LMH always brings his best. There are lot of good actors but few who can speak all emotion through his eyes alone and that is LMH.

I have watch LMH cass commercial with Sandara Park and i would say that if she did PSH part in this heirs the outcome is the same and maybe more due to both international appeal.

If the kdrama male lead wants to get the girl there is only one strategy to win her -  he needs to follow this one rule no matter what: The end justifies the means. Tricking your future handicapped mother-in-law is simply a neccessity if you want to get married in Kdramaland. If you want MY advice then tell her you NEED to get married. That should do the trick ;;)  ... and if you hurry up no one has to ever learn you lied  ;;)  By the way, I've just got the crazy idea that Tan might not be faking it but those women and their constant  physical abuse might have finally broken his shoulder. Well, masochists have it tough.tumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio1_500.giftumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio2_500.giftumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio3_500.giftumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio4_500.gif
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/69524140316/earning-the-in-laws-approval-kim-tan

Guest Fannie J

BRAVOOOO \:D/ tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
WAKE UP IN GOOD MOOD :)) LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY WHEN SAW THE PREVIEW :))
tumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio1_500.gif
IT SHOULD BE PROPOSE NOT A NORMAL DATE :)) :x
tumblr_mxk974ZnPX1siqvhio3_500.gif
GOOD JOB MY BOY. PROTECT YOUR GF :-*

tumblr_mxjwpj6uWl1qchnjco3_250.gif
WTH ??!?? :-O LAST PLACE AGAIN ??? 
tumblr_mxjwdgIW6D1rix52jo1_500.png
 HMMM :-S :-S :-S