[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

lily83 said:

Dear all,

I'm new here, Heirs addicted brought me to this forums. What I can say that I really entertaining with all your posts, really enjoy my Heirs day, sad that it will end soon. Is it possible to have the sequel ?

Guest sweetyeka

Dear all chingus .. remember ES still owe KT to buy him lunch/something. She promised him when KT went to Mango six asking her phone number ( after leaving US ).
Thought KES will include this part in the rest 2 episodes ..

Hope so .. :)

Guest dramagally

I'm soooo torn right now. Desperately wanting today the be Wednesday…dying to watch ep 19 & 20 but also don't want Thursday to come too soon as it'll be depressing that I won't be able to see KT & ES after Thursday. Would be so wonderful to have add on a few more episodes or as someone suggested season 2 will be fantastic. Anyway, hope it's a good happy ending for KT-ES and to make it even better…BIG bonus is after the drama wraps up on Thursday that LMH & PSH announces that they're dating for real!!!

Guest pwinxxx

Looking from the interview taking place,looks like it is true about the double date with BN and CY?hihihi
looking forward to it <3