[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

2 last episodes, I'm curious and waiting for:

1. HS & Rachel storyline :x

2. Young Do's happiness (Meet his mom?)

3. Will Kim Won still be marry another heiress for Kim Tan's happiness? Will Kim Tan know? And face their father together in the end??

4. I have the funny idea, how if Young Do meet that rude heiress who paired w/ Won before? Rude And Rude....hahhahaha ( Just my delulu mind)

guys, i dont know how deep my love for KT errr i mean LMH? Tbh, i'm not his fans. But after watched Heirs, my heart totally change. He's doing great. i can feel his feeling just seeing his eyes. :x im soooooo in love.

I'm falling in love with him since the begining of this series. I want to kick those people who says LMH-PSH have no chemistry. Ummm maybe  there's something wrong with their eyes or their hearts? Haters gonna hate, right? No matter what PSH-LMH doing well. :-q

im gonna miss this thread and the heirs definitely. :((

Guest Fannie J

Chairman's psy looks like he wants to back his childhood ? :)) he took every selca with Heirs haha xD xD but no BTS i see YD at Tan's birthday :-S

minozyeh said:

Claudia Ximena

said:

I don't know if anybody ever saw this or not... but every time I see this episode I get a perv feeling watch towards the end when ES says "He Will Call" where she looks at around mins 1:56 to 2:08

[color=#cc0000]

I know I know my mind is in the gutter too much looping those closet scenes and that Hot Kiss can't help it.............. 

[/color]

I do I do!!!! L-)

Guest pinkytooth

delisyoso said: PSH is good actress but to state that PSH is the one carrying the drama is anything but undermining the real value of LMH. i think LMH brings out the best of PSH because LMH always brings his best. There are lot of good actors but few who can speak all emotion through his eyes alone and that is LMH.

I have watch LMH cass commercial with Sandara Park and i would say that if she did PSH part in this heirs the outcome is the same and maybe more due to both international appeal.

I'm sorry I have to disagree this time. I dont understand why bring Sandara name and comparing her with Shinhye. Because of cf? International appeal? Well, in case you dont know Shinhye herself has lot strong fanbase internationally. And KES picked Shinhye by herself. She did that for a reason. She knew who can bring CES the best.And since you seems only focused on LMH and his acting, I think you didnt know Shinhye too always bring her best in her every drama. But ofc the center of this drama is Kim Tan.I ever posted Yoon Siyoon as Shinhye previous co-star ever stated he can do amazing job to play his role influenced much by Shinhye's acting.For Heirs, I do believe Shinhye and Minho complement each other.

hello everyone, i'm a newbie here.i've been lurking in this thread for a month now. i just wanna say that i loved all your insightful comments, sighed on those comments for it's negativity, burst out laughing at posts that seems to come out from nowhere  =)). in short, this thread is so powerful that an ajumma like me decided to finally register  on  soompi. please take care of me. :) for those commenters that kept on saying that The Heirs is bland and do not have solid story line, i kind of pity them for not getting the essence of the story and that is family, loyalty, friendships, society and most importantly LOVE. so, to all of you that make this thread so wonderful for someone like me that don't do fandom since forever, keep it coming you guys. ^:)^

I love both Kim Tan & Choi Young Do... My heart hurts for Young Do aaa!!!!

tumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo1_250.gif

If Eun Sang dont answer your heart, I think we will answer for your heart if you ask it from us :D Hahahahaha :)) :))

tumblr_mxd3e4GjZ51re68qao1_500.gif

Even if you ask us to Run Away with you.. I think, thousands of girls are dying to follow you...

Saranghae Young Do aaa... Writernim, chaebal, give some happiness for  uri Young Do... At least KT has Eun Sang.. Please unite oung Do with his mom.. And let him be the CEO of Zues Hotel, replacing his sadistic father...

Guest pinkytooth

Heol. Why on earth the spy took pict with every single young casts of Heirs? =)) =))Is there any kind of clue for last 2 episodes related to him?Or he simply just want to take his last pict with the gorgeous young casts?  :D

Guest lurvzme

unica said: hello everyone, i'm a newbie here.i've been lurking in this thread for a month now. i just wanna say that i loved all your insightful comments, sighed on those comments for it's negativity, burst out laughing at posts that seems to come out from nowhere  =)). in short, this thread is so powerful that an ajumma like me decided to finally register  on  soompi. please take care of me. :) for those commenters that kept on saying that The Heirs is bland and do not have solid story line, i kind of pity them for not getting the essence of the story and that is family, loyalty, friendships, society and most importantly LOVE. so, to all of you that make this thread so wonderful for someone like me that don't do fandom since forever, keep it coming you guys. ^:)^

Guest sachaaimee

(breakfast convo) Hubbie : can I go to the gym after work on wednesday again? || me : yes.... || Hubbie : on thursday too after work??? || me : yes... || silent.... He watched me disbelieving that I gave him the permission to go hangout after work on workdays || Hubbie : can I go every wednesday and thursday after work??? You said yes too last 2 weeks... || me : hell no.... This week your last chance || Hubbie : why?? || me : Heirs will be finish this week, my cyber husband on wednesday and thursday is over too.... My Young Do will vanish next week... || then my hubbie throw his napkin to me...... =)) =)) =))