[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

guadi said: kaleidoscopegirl said:

They both have pictures with the spy, how come they don't have one together? [-X I want to see a picture with the two of them! Now! Not with somebody else :( (and the spy of all people, who's probably plotting how to enforce Daddy Kim's evil plans while posing with the two of you! [-X

Guest sullifish

yay...its monday morning..2 more days for ep 19 and also the ending of heirs..i hope KT and ES can be together and face his father bravely..haha

Guest almontel

@FannieJ:I love that pic of PSH in red, that was early this year if i'm not mistaken, when she filmed the Music Video for SoJiSub (and what were the odds that her series will folow right after his Master's sun series) ke ke ke.. that's also where she had a short kiss with YooSeungHo right before he enlisted...(isn't she wearing the same black jacket by chance???)
ShinHye likes to dress demurely most of the time, i think it's because she wants to hide her voluptuous body from the media...ke ke ke..but then again, whoever gets a chance to hug her like ehrrmmmm with our LMH and KWB, i'm sure there's no question in mind that she has the body that most guys are eager to oggle...ke ke ke...could that be the reason why we see those stares from LMH???...only time will tell..i'd be happy for both of them...
I've already started my Withdrawal symptoms...they're even in my dreams...otoke??? what do we do now when Heirs end??? i know that i'd be watching the next series with another hottie Kim SooHyun....
can we ask for them to be sent off to Japan or other countries to promote Heirs? pretty please??? this way we'd still get to see them....
aigo....when i saw those bts pic of LMH and PSH cozy on the couch, all i could think of was that they were already married and the wife is there supporting her hubby while he's reading the script....then i said, wouldn't it be nice if they had a baby in tow...and voila....here it is....
one Cozy happy Family:PSHLMHCozy_zpsdb5825f2.jpg

Guest prosperity

Lee Min Ho Appeared In Exam Questions, How Far the Coolest Kimtan Popular Alternative? (that is what Google says lmao)

기사 이미지
http://news.nate.com/view/20131209n05081

The article is basically about how popular Kim Tan is all over South Korea. It goes in to describe his name appearing in exams. People plasting posters on light poles of KT, and they discuss a Kim Tan Syndrome. :))
Edit: reminds me of what @adamfever posted. I guess it is not only happening in Vietnam but in Korea also.

Guest laissezze

delisyoso said: PSH is good actress but to state that PSH is the one carrying the drama is anything but undermining the real value of LMH. i think LMH brings out the best of PSH because LMH always brings his best. There are lot of good actors but few who can speak all emotion through his eyes alone and that is LMH.

Guest sillycuckoo

Kim Ji won is the new Kim Tae Hae in the making in whatever way I see it.

Yoo Rachel's character totally reminds me of Kim Tae Hee in the old drama, STH.  Super Beautiful and evil due to circumstances.

(I'm curious as to why my last comment was marked spam, I dont see how it was offtopic. Any mods, pls?)

I don't know if anybody ever saw this or not... but every time I see this episode I get a perv feeling watch towards the end when ES says "He Will Call" where she looks at around mins 1:56 to 2:08

tumblr_mukxp8no091ry1ly6o1_250.gif

I know I know my mind is in the gutter too much looping those closet scenes and that Hot Kiss can't help it.............. heirs-drug-dealer-o.gif
I do I do!!!! L-)

kimmy2345k said: ♪ ♪  Love is the mooooomeeent ♫ ♫  This song haunts the everliving crap out of me.  I do not know how to flush this earworm out of my ears...   I want to shut if off,  but I hear it everytime I read this forum :)

I rewatched the 180 degrees turnaround episode (left him for good seems like and returned with not so much as "Im sorry I made your life a living hell?"
I mean what gives?  why the hell is Eun Sang  so unrelentingly cold, unpredictable, and unforgivingly frigid? 
That "reunion scene" could have been really epic.   
 We are down to two episodes, and miraculously  Kim Won is team Eun Sang-Kim Tan,    and  ES out of nowhere found the balls to stand up to evil daddy Kim.  Instead of scenes of characters zombie walking past each other... I would have wanted more meat in this plotline... and an explosive reunion sequence  so it will not appear anti climactic.   
I luuurve  Park Shin Hye,   but Eun Sang is not hitting the sweet spot for me.  Some passion,  chutspah, attitude, humor  wit.. and WARMTH.. would have given her a lot of depth.  
Having said those things,  I may or may not forget this grievance if there is a passionate kissing scene again  where Eun Sang is taking a more active role  in the whole process.  Kim Tan deserves to be loved passionately and deliberately.  I felt like Eun Sang is still emotionally in grade school while Kim Tan is already a man.  
♪ ♪  Love is the mooooomeeeeeeeeeeeent ♫ ♫   I probably would need a lobotomy to get that song out of my head. 

Hi, I've been lurking here for so long until I decided to join this thread. Right now while posting this, i feel awkward not because of the drama but because of my username. lol. Now my name has revealed it for real which is I dont like it to. Anyway, I really love this drama. It fills my heart with love and happiness. Love these two lead actors as well. I'm gonna support them for forever. hahaha thanks. just wanna let you guys know that I'm one of you too. :)

I have to give it to ES she is one STRONG girl, to have spent two nights with a BF like KT who stares at her like that and only Studied ^:)^ I have to give her praise for that. But the perv side of me is giving her a WTF face :-q Because if it were me...The things I would do to that boy [-( And since am not a minor am sure KT wouldn't mine at all :-\"I would have spent the entire night loving him like there was no 2morrow to make for what I had put him through.  ES have no idea what her leaving did to him, so coming back and saying she will now stay by his side after he begged her to stay, is just not enough for me. My heart was completely shattered seeing him go through the pain. I don't know what she can do to make me forgive her completely, like KT already have but for me it won't be so easy [-X
Edit: I think I know what she can do to make me forgive her totally :-?Since family is so important to  KT and he can't mend the messed up one he has. Am thinking if he can't mend it  ES should help him make one :\">I wouldn't mind a time jump just to see a little Tanny running around with daddy Tanny holding Mommy ES tightly in his arms. :x
@guadi that ending is pure evil. :( If it ended like that I would go on a hunger strike... Not that it would change anything or affect anyone but me... but I would still do it.  :))