[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shimmeringoasis

tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o1_250.giftumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o2_250.gif

tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o3_250.giftumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o4_250.gif

tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o5_250.giftumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o6_250.gif
                      tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o7_500.gif
                      tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o8_500.gif

tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o9_500.gif
                          tumblr_mxib0nndnn1shftu4o10_500.gif

:x :x

http://kcreationz.tumblr.com/

Uh-oh - the spy is at Tanny's birthday party? That can't be good 
20131206162300_52a17b545bc92_1.jpg
Lee Min-ho's Baidu and DAVE fan clubs prepared snack and food for the cast and crew last week.

Since they were late for episode 18. It was sure there won't be previews until monday or even wednesday. This is the last week. I am not ready at all. I don't want to say good bye to this story. This is the issue with asians dramas when they good dramas with good stories and characters. You know there won't be season 2 with 22 episodes. 

Guest shimmeringoasis

I think may be sbs won't give us any preview to keep curiosity of viewers whats gonna happen as next two epis are the last 2 epis... :-S

Oh, everyone is at the party  <:-P <:-P <:-P
9e2987f7jw1ebd1h3cctsj20f00k0q4b.jpg

9e2987f7jw1ebd1h2i0a1j20f00k0gmq.jpg
What are you wearing, MS?9e2987f7jw1ebd1h1soc4j20f00k03zl.jpg
9e2987f7jw1ebd1h14w4lj20f00k00tp.jpg

5fe387c1jw1ebcd6lqk9yj20k00qodim.jpg
The poster said this was taken last night. He looks so thin :( 

64441a2fgw1ebctb2r0bij20p00irdgt.jpg
Don't know when, but this one looks pretty

(cr. as labelled via weibo)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

They both have pictures with the spy, how come they don't have one together? [-X I want to see a picture with the two of them! Now! Not with somebody else :( (and the spy of all people, who's probably plotting how to enforce Daddy Kim's evil plans while posing with the two of you! [-X

Happy Monday to a lot of you guys, it's still Sunday evening where I am. I have this sick feeling to my stomach, I don't want Heirs to end! :(( This can't be the last week :(( I want to see the preview but I don't want Wednesday and esp. Thursday to come! Ottoke?!! :((

EDIT- Look at the spy getting all his photos with the cast :D Does he perhaps want to work part time at Jeguk High?:D

for alex777 I wanna say that you are like in daddy Kim's side now that we want to destroy or maybe you're worse than him?

this thread Is full of love for all casts and heirlings so your comment will not influence us.

I hope you will soon be converted.

Lol. you entered the wrong room please GO out and find out "HATERS FORUM" for yourself.

PEACE :)

I'm so looking forward to the end. I wanna see Kim Tan has his happily ever after. Cos I'm still stuck with the sadness in recent ep. My heartache when listening to "painful love" and remembering all the pain/ suffer he's been thru. So I can't wait to see his happy ending with ES to cure my broken heart :) just like everyone else, I don't want Heirs to end either. But I'll deal with that feeling later. Right now I'm just focusing on the beautiful ending I'm about to see in 3 more days. I hope the end will be great, exciting and unforgettable ;;)

don't worry guys I am sure he is loosing weight for the lack of sleep gosh you guys remember how they are sleeping on the set... can you imagine if he is sleeping close to PSH heck I probably will loose weight too..... don't mind my perv mind... is on a roll
tumblr_mxgh11QRQm1qchnjco4_500.jpg
I wonder if they know the steps to avoid hypothermia? body heat is the best!!!