[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

how can the kiss miss the award nominations??????????????? it was the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

MORE THAN THAT, HOW COULD THE KISS BEING MISSED WHEN ES WAS REMINISCING HER MEMORY WITH KT?????

There is no way she could forget that kiss, right????? :))

Guest pinkytooth

Heirs really sucked up my emotions.Haven't watch the sub one. But I already act and feel like zombie Tan.My heart aching so much and I feel devastated.
But.Thanks for the bts spoilers. Handsome Tan in suit and gorgeous Eunsang in red dress. Awww.. They must be an item on the red carpet don't they.And I foresee a longgg passionateee kiss at that occasion.Please be true, please heal my broken heart :x

Wth is going on with those bts pics. Are they filming? Kim Tan has a new hairdo? Sexy time~ Please let Eun Sang have a make over too. Are Kim Tan & Eun Sang walking down the aisle red carpet together? We want moooooarrr info please! We will forgive you, writer-nim, for all the tears and heartbreaks if you give Kim Tan & Eun Sang a grand wedding.  :)>-

Guest Christyy.ann93

After 17 episodes of this drama, I can honestly say that I don't care HOW this drama ends, as long as YD is happy. Maaan that guy is so damn charming. I basically watch this drama for this guy alone. LOL :P

Guest sayhellohello

Anyone know the title of the song that was playing when Young Do hugged Eun Sanggie? : )
and I'm loving the spoilers, keep them coming :x

I'm also wishing for an epic hot kiss to conclude the drama's ending
;)) :\">

awww.. i'm glad to see they BTS at red carpet :xKT with new hairstyle and ES with beautiful dress and highheels :x :xdid this scene at YD's hotel? maybe KT's 18 birtdays party? or KT official event as heir of Jeguk?. LOL. if this time jump, I guess will be airing at ep 19 not tonight . GRRRR..they look sooooooooooo awesome together :x :x :xand I love this pic toooooo much :x they saw the video together :x :x :x *fly away*
1475916_428020210630948_49480058_n.jpg

Guest pattituazon

Just watched ep 17 and finished reading through everyone's comments.
I feel weird.
Maybe it's the heartbreaking episode that left more questions than answers, or the impending end of the drama, or the uncertainty that all will be well. I think everyone can agree that we've invested so much in this series, regardless of our different interests and motivations as to why we started watching in the first place. My reason, above all others, is Park Shin Hye. Most of you, it was probably Lee Min Ho or Kim Woo Bin. Some, for Kim Eun Sook's writing. All that aside, we all shared the ride together. So I guess you feel what I feel, too.
Seeing the BTS of the possible time jump made me feel even weirder. Probably because it's another real evidence of us getting nearer and nearer the end. And quite honestly, happy ending aside, I'm not ready to let this drama go. :'(

I just finished watching ep. 17 - I have no more tears to give.  My eyes are puffy and my nose (which looks like Rudolph the red nose reindeer).  I don't think I can handle another one of these episode like this.:(( :((   As everyone have mention Lee Min Ho deserve an award later on in the year.  If not, someone is tempering with the votes.  So I am going to put some cold compress on my eyes and get ready for another challenging episode tomorrow.  Fighting!!!