[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I am such a mess I just saw it again............ I must be a masochist.. can't stop listening to the song and can't stop crying!!!!!!!!
I am truly impressed with how Lee Min Ho has portrayed his character Kim Tan thus far.... I have never been so obsessed or so emotionally involved in another drama as I have been on this one..... He fully has taken Kim Tan to a level that cannot be surpassed!!!!!!! Its like he is one with Kim Tan.... The hopelessness of loosing his only one dream was so devastating............ It broke my heart seeing him putting down the Dream Catcher.............. 
Its like after leaving a life where all was giving to him Riches, Toys, Everything he could desire, but he lacked the one thing he kept on wanting to get LOVE.... love from his Dad.. love from his brother whom he worshiped!!!!! to love freely his mom and to have his mom love him for him only for him... he knows she loved him but it was never fully for him............ so my poor puppy was exiled thorn to pieces abandoned and one day this girl comes and gives him a new purpose a new dream hope to have what he never had What he TRULY wanted to have............
Once he put that dream catcher down it was over for him............. he truly accepted his defeat against his dad........ truly understood what Eun Sang had told him many times that they could not be not because they didn't love each other but because they will not let them be together.......... he finally understood and saw how ruthless and uncaring his father is he finally felt completely alone........... and he finally saw that his father will keep on hurting and ruining Eun Sang which he could not let it happen.......... this is where he fully grows and sees the reality and the disadvantages of not being able to protect what he loved... SO Crushing to know that you cannot do nothing that even if he had so much money he could still not do nothing against his father to keep him from hurting ES... 
IT was so heartbreaking so empty such rage such EMOTIONS he showed..... you can really feel all his feelings it grabs you through the screen and you can feel such emptiness he is feeling such loss.... is like his soul is sucked out and there is nothing within him.........
I am still crying I honestly hope for some TRUE Happiness for my Puppy......... I cannot think right now that song WOW is still killing me............. Please writer give some LOVE To Kim Tan please a real REAL DAEBAK Ending Happy ending full of love for Kim Tan :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

The saddest part is the ending. Where KT fight with YD. I bet YD do feel sad for him. YD is worried for ES but I think he is more concern to KT. I think YD hurt the most since he is worried over ES & sad for KT. Today's EP really shows that YD is actually slowly letting go of ES. Three of them ( KT, ES & YD ) gave out a very good acting for today EP. The writer did not make them talk much on their suffers but make them showing it by their actions. Really like how they express their emotions without more of talking done. This really takes a good actors & actress to do it. I can really see their acting has reach another wonderful stage. =D> I don't think Rachel is good enough for HS & not for YD too. I am sorry to say that. She is too selfish on her high & mighty. Don't hate her though because maybe she was brought up that way to protect herself. KW is really a brother. He did not asked much but silently feel sad for KT. KW might be trying to protect his brother as this is what he does not want to see KT goes through. KW might be the one who can stand against his father. Today EP also show YD's dad is better than KT's dad. I always thought that he is the bad one. YD's dad intend to do well in business and passed it to his son. Not like KT's dad. KT's dad is mad for power & money. Really do hope it will have a good ending. It will really spoiled this drama with a bad ending after all the good storyline.

ATTENTION REMINDER TO ALL!!!]      

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again! Please follow the thread rules and PLEASE STOP QUOTING IMAGES!!! (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) AND VIDEOS.If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

dijerusli said:

I am really disgusted with these Kim Woo Bin fans, my other account was suspended for their s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y.

They bash Lee Min Ho as if they are right but when you bash their idol back they bite like a dog infested with rabies. Kim Woo Bin fans who are always trying hard here to uplift their idol. accept it The Heirs will not be as successful as it is without Lee Min Ho as the main lead, this is fact and beyond contestation.

I repeat again here acting wise LMH is too far compared to KWB, looks no question i always reffered to KWB as an egg for he has an egg shape head. It is a fact, you accept it or not, it is in the end the fact. You can always try to elevate your KWB to gain international recognition also but he will not and will never be because he is not LMH. Remember that s-t-u-pi-d people.   

ayu_adams said: Lolll.. too frightening to watch it with subs. Feel like smashing my screen at all the angst in the drama. I'll wait for finale next week and watch subbed Ep17-20 in one go! Lalalala.....Have a good night everyone! mhmmm... you sure you can do it?? that's the plan i have for it too. I will just wait for two weeks then watch it from episode 8 to 20 again :) :) ... All i need to survive my resistant is to check on here. hehehe

Guest rogue0716

ARGHHHHHH! If we don't get a happy ending, I am going to tear this writer limb from limb. Then i'm going to buy the DVD, build a fire and dance around it while it burns. Or you know, hug it tightly while I sob and scream, "WHY!!!??? DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!". With angry fist shakingly aimed at the sky above.

But I will not lose faith. Much. Everything is going to be okay. Now i'm off to curl myself into a ball of misery in a little corner.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

@jjsweeter0211 omo, omo omo! What is that picture of KT and ES? His right hand still has the bandage, is this for ep18? Is she holding his bandaged hand or am I hallucinating? Is that taken today? Wonder if it will be shown tomorrow? Just get back together you two!

“This is all your fault. You shouldn’t have let her look up to you.” Tan replied, “I looked up to her first. You don’t have the right to ruin someone else’s life!” However, Nam Yoon continued, “She will be dropped out of school. That moment you find her, remember, her life will be over.”???what a jerk!!!i really hate their dad