[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

jjsweeter0211

said:

SPOILER ALERT (  Beware that it's rumour only. It's your choice to believe it or not.!!!)

[color=#ff0000]

[/color]

Read the spoiler for upcoming episodes here

http://leekyuhyeons.tumblr.com/post/68973234795/anyway 

P.S Personally I think it sound like a fanfic and too makjang to be honest. So I don't believe any of them would come true. Maybe , just maybe, the part about Rachel might come true.

Guest shimmeringoasis

minozyeh said: LEE MIN HO deserves an award this year. His acting is the best among others actors this year. At least at SBS award, he has to win an award..

Heirs Episode 17 - What is Love moments:
1. Love is... when even your soul is shocked to see how love sick you are.
Soul+splitting.jpg

2. Love is... when you don't even register you wore a stray jacket by mistake.
Stray+Jacket.jpg

3. Love is... when you go see a movie and can't concentrate.

Movie.jpg

Guest sachaaimee

Tomorrow I guess still become "nerve wrecking, tearry, heartbreaking, sad episode" I hope next week it will become sweet for all of them. Its a mess even for me seeing Tan destroying him self like that... He has nothing... Feels nothing but pain... How come a dad able to made his son like this.... Even its in the name of business... Even its only a drama still it is breaks my heart in pieces.....

Guest maizangel

so now even YD gave up on ES for the sake of his friendship with KT??ooo poor baby >:D<
I guess he realize how deep is KT's love for ES compared to his for his willingness to give up on everything in making sure ES stays safe n sound..not saying he wouldn't do the same but considering how he cheerish his friendship more than anything…YD ur the MAN!! ^:)^
oo myy how could an 18 love story turn soooo scary [-(

Guest thunderempress

@jjsweeter0211
I also don't believe in that spoiler...it sounds a lot like the many speculations that was posted here in this thread :)
I think it was just a wishful fan, predicting what he/she wants to happen. And if LMH is also curious about the ending of the drama, perhaps the scripts aren't out yet for the cast :)

I am speechless. The episode keeps getting better and better, right? SPEECHLESS. Standing ovation and bravo LMH, daebak!!! ^:)He's really crazily good!!! 
I think tomorrow's gonna be better. I hope it's gonna be better. I am visualizing things are gonna be better. No more heartbreaking episode please! I really cannot stand the stabbing pain in my chest.
Now where's the RAW video!!! Though I'm not sure whether can I still watch it or not... too heartbreaking!
I wonder what's the punishment in store for Daddy Kim for being the bad-richard simmons-est of all creatures in this world. I hope he'll die alone and lonely but that STILL does not satisfy my angst for revenge. KES writer-nim, please give us the most satisfying punishment and lesson to that evil daddy!!!

maizangel said: so now even YD gave up on ES for the sake of his friendship with KT??ooo poor baby >:D<
I guess he realize how deep is KT's love for ES compared to his for his willingness to give up on everything in making sure ES stays safe n sound..not saying he wouldn't do the same but considering how he cheerish his friendship more than anything…YD ur the MAN!! ^:)^
oo myy how could an 18 love story turn soooo scary [-(

Translation of Preview for Episode 18

Eun Sang: I still like Tan.

Tan’s Dad: Why does a young thing like you have no fear?

Eun Sang: Since you ordered me to not see him, I won’t.

Tan: When am I going to the U.S.?

Won: Nothing will change in this house even if you act like that!

Tan: Please save me.

YD: (She/he?) is at the hospital in front of the school. Go quick!

Tan: You threw away mom. I will take responsibility for mom now.

Tan’s Dad: How will you take responsibility for your mom?

Tan: Parting with you, dad.

YD: Bye. Let’s not see each other anymore. I’m dumping you right now.

Eun Sang: Will I be able to forget the us who become blinded by each other?

Eun Sang: Hi, Kim Tan.

Tan: Is that really you?

source : http://joonni.com/2013/12/04/recap-the-heirs-episode-17/