[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Suddenly those feeling cames out, why everytimeYoungie scene with Eun Sang, they play the song , Love is feeling ???
So my ship already have a seal . Love is feeling couple :D
Sorry, my brain already incapable to think after i watched the live streaming :((

I said, i should not cry...this is just a drama...but how can you not cry when LMH portraying Kim Tan is so convincing...makes you cry and makes you feel the pain ?...this person KT called father us not a parent to his son...how could he do that?  

Some scenes that made an impression to me today...

1. All with ES and Tan.

In the rain

Tan: Have I been bullying you all this time?

ES: Yes...

Tan: I see. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do it anymore. I'll bring it all back...to the way your life was before you met me.

ES: you don't have to do that. Don't do anything. I like it here.

(As far as I can remember.. :D ah, I wanna watch it again before bedtime. ;)) )

2. YD-Tan fight

YD: if you miss her, just go and see her...

Tan: I won't be meeting her from now on. You can take her...

3. After dinner with Rachel-Mom-YD-Dad

Rachel: I'm glad to hear that.

Mom: what? That I called-off the wedding?

YD: no, that YD is not going bankrupt.

(Seems like YD's dad's company is being investigated by the prosecutor...)

4. Hyo Shin and Rachel scenes. Love them... :x :\">

I am in a shocked state.... Dont even understand any single word...  but I feel like crying again... Heart-Breaking EVER episode...
I feel that KW feels sorry to his bro... and will help his bro... 

In the last scene, YD looks shocked too...  I guess YD realizes how much KT loves ES in this scene...  and YD will help KT with his full effort...  "Beautiful friendship"...  (YD... I know that you love ES...  but  KT also love her NO LESS than you do for sure...  He ll do everything for ES too!!!  you see that already!!!)

This ep.   LMH s acting is Superb!!!     I see clearly how heart-breaking KT is....  and really feel his painful....   OMG!!!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

minozyeh said: Aaah this is really reminds me of BOF when Jun Pyo let go Jandi and send her to Ji Hoo...But, not that I complain. I love it a lot. . To me, that's the greatest form of love. . .

Guest thunderempress

I didn't understand a single word, but the tears just automatically pour out because of their convincing acting... 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Oh God, I needed to leave home for an urgent matter, wasnt able to watch it. just came back and all your comments are already making me cry :(( Thank you everyone for updates and screencaps!

Guest krcodai

Oh my ~ Last scene: YD: if you miss ES then go to her KT: from now i will not go, you can do (have) that!!! My Tan :(( :(( :(( He said to KW he will do everything Won wants him to do, even go abroad and not come back :(( said to dad Kim will not seeing ES again, just dont touch her :(( My heart is breaking with this ep :((

The most breaking scene for me when Youngie hug her but she wanted to pull him back but it was failed. I love and cried a lot for Youngies saying to her, Thanks for being alive and thanks for appear, Thank you. Aigooo, dear, your seal already set up from the beginning, you love is called, love is feeling and for tan, his love is called, love is moment :D =((

seriously, i'm so envy with Cha Eun Sang, she has  two boys who keep fighting for her. Eun Sang a, you already had Tana, would you mind to give Youngie for me ?? Jjom butakheyo =((

the best acting ever.

BRAVO For LMH's acting.

although this episode full of tears but I wanna say that this is one of the best episode.

they can take our emotion fly with the story.

and know I'm curious about the rating?

#1?

for all you guys, THUMBS UP. DAEBAK......

and fortunately THURSDAY always so kind with us. it never make us waiting too long

what i like about this episode is that we're nearing to reality. that KT is actually wavering because of what is currently happening, on what his father could do more in the future. i also like the fact, the YD comes back as his friend, who even punched him to bring KT to senses. 
based on the preview, i think everyone tries to face the chairman more bolder than ever. i guess at the end of the day, they'll all unite to fight the chairman. hahaha
anyways, that aside, RAW is out... links are posted in my twitter page @ohoheli. :D 
have a great night every one... still have to review for my exam tomorrow! hahaha :))

what is the talk between Kim Tan and EVIL DAD? and the talk of Kim Won and Evil Dad?

Won told dad that KT is breaking apart and that he had changed. He also asked dad if he sent ES away, isnt it enough?! Dad just talked about business to Won. Won asked dad is he still cant trust him.