[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

@urpyi  Please kindly edit your post by removing the quoting image/gif . You can repost those images again, just don't quote them. Thanks a lot!

http://myleisuretime.tumblr.com
tumblr_mx9a97If3o1qjkud7o1_500.giftumblr_mx9a97If3o1qjkud7o2_500.gif

delisyoso said: I am really disgusted with these Kim Woo Bin fans, my other account was suspended for their s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y.

They bash Lee Min Ho as if they are right but when you bash their idol back they bite like a dog infested with rabies. Kim Woo Bin fans who are always trying hard here to uplift their idol. accept it The Heirs will not be as successful as it is without Lee Min Ho as the main lead, this is fact and beyond contestation.

I repeat again here acting wise LMH is too far compared to KWB, looks no question i always reffered to KWB as an egg for he has an egg shape head. It is a fact, you accept it or not, it is in the end the fact. You can always try to elevate your KWB to gain international recognition also but he will not and will never because he is not LMH. Remember that s-t-u-pi-d people.