[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Today's episode was daebak, loved the kiss scene and couple shoes but was shocked at the ending! will there be a time jump? Kim tan's cry made me cry a lot :'( Eun sang, where are you?? Plz come back ASAP!!

LMH's crying scene was really daebak! i have never seen any better crying scenes, for a male lead that is. it was so heartbreaking :-(i read somewhere that the crying scene was filmed without any NG for 23 seconds! bravo, LMH. i have a new found respect for LMH <3sigh i keep replaying the crying scene cut :-( http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20131128231808607

It's Thanksgiving here is America, I should be cooking instead I'm sitting in front of my laptop crying like a fool.  My sons came in and they're like mom what's wrong...then they see Joonni's page and they're both have faces that clearly say WTH!  ^#(^ :(( :(( :((

So now Won wants to take care of HJ?  Why the heck didn't he do something before. 

@raindrops1 @zarrajae

but according to Joonie recap, actually Dad is playing with both of his sons. He was making it as if Won will be fired but actually dad doesn't have any intention to fire him (97 % vote for Won not being fired). It means even if KT didn't vote for Won, Won still won't get fired. So, he knows by this accident that Tan and Won is allied and that's why he said to Tan:

"DON'T FORGET THIS DAY. YOU LOSE THAT CHILD BECAUSE OF THE SWORD YOU WIELDED."

@minozyeh, thanks for the clarification. I've yet to read Joonni's (always awesome recap). I know that at this point I should not be surprised with the horrible things Daddy Kim says and does but wow he knows how to spit out the most hurtful, poisonous words. The man has no heart, instead he has a block of ice where his heart should be.

Just a random question:

Do you think there will be a chance for KT hates ES for feeling betrayed? He asked her to listen to him and she agreed. He made her promise him not to leave and (if I am not mistaken) she said yes. But now she is actually left (well, she has no choice either) and I bet he felt like a pathetic man, right?

Wouldn't he feel betrayed nor fooled a little?

The saddest goodbyes - don't always involve tears
Sad+Goodbye.jpg

Opening doors for another person isn't always easy.
Sometimes external obstacles will close an opened door.
But fate will open another door when you least expect it.
Goodbye means holding back tears... until you say hello again and those held tears will shed into happy tears.