[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest thunderempress

NileRose said: I don't understand if she accepts Kim's daddy condition she can have everything but what will happen if she refused to leave KT's  side ???Thank you guys for life recapping :)

wow I am sure all of you enjoy tonight's episode!! thanks to all who do the recaps and translation. Even though I couldn't watch online but I can feel the bromance and romance is in the air!! this drama becomes more and more interesting! I am surprised that YD has changed into a different person that i know of.. which is in a good way of course! As for rachel and hs, I think it will be wonderful if they can become a couple.. I don't know maybe both of them can learn to show care and concern for each other. I have a feeling that Eun Sang might leave Kim Tan due to Kim Tan's dad?...

Guest sachaaimee

oyeleyeolusina said: The second choice KT dad gave ES is that if she choose not to break up with KT, he would block her path now and in the future, she wouldn't be able to do anything in Korea henceforth.

Guest prosperity

So Kim Woo Bin can't ride his bike? I would have enjoyed the bike riding scene if I could see it in motion, all the exciting parts of the scene never happened. They could have at least got a stunt double or something. Sigh
I like that the writer gave YD/ES shippers their moments, now you guys can be happy right? Hopefully we can get a noodle eating scene as well. ES has officially friend zoned him though.
My favorite scenes:
KT/YD/ES at Mango 6, YD looked especially content being able to enjoy the company of his 2 first loves :)) KT looked like he did too, but he had a slight hint of jealousy. When the guards came, the guys really looked annoyed, as if they broke up their fun.
The hand holding while passing scene was well done, and acted well.
KT/KW scene really amped things up for me. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am disappointed in KW, he just won't let his brother be a good brother to him
KT/Chairman scene was heart breaking, his dad is such an evil person, he just won't let his son live in peace. What both KW and Chairman don't realize is that they are basically waking up a sleeping monster. I think KT really could run the company, but he let it go when he realized what it really meant to be illegitimate. He willingly gave up that option, but they just won't let him do that.
So today we find out that the only woman daddy Kim loved was his first wife. Might be why he is so opposed to his sons choices in women, as they remind him of her.
Why couldn't ES fight her own battle with those girls? After her slapping R last week, I was hoping that she would continue in that vein. However instead we get an ES who was about to let those girls bully her? Ummm… writernim get it together.
I don't really know how I feel about this episode, I think I will need Eng subs to fully understand (I already read joonnie's recap though).

Ep 16 Preview Translation:

vlcsnap-2013-11-27-23h36m12s158

Reporter: Is Kim Tan coming to school?

YD: Don’t ask that kind of question. (She is/ I am) going to get hurt.

Reporter: Who are you?

YD: I’m the third son of Jeguk.

MS: I’m the youngest daughter.

Dad: How far will you ruin Tan?

ES: As much as the money received (can’t hear clearly).

Tan: Do you even like me? Do you even believe me?

ES: What am I supposed to do then? I’m so scared.

Tan: Don’t be hurt in a place where I am not at. If you do that, I will really go crazy.

Won: Did you hear about the president being fired? Was the reward promised by dad my position?

Tan: Can you hold her here? There is no one else but you.

ES: What are you doing?

YD: Getting revenge for you. The suspect is in here.

Won: Don’t let your guard down.

Tan: I will use my everything to protect her. It’s a warning to never touch her.

cr to http://joonni.com/2013/11/27/recap-the-heirs-episode-15/

this episode very nice!! i love all~ bromance and emotional.. I think this is the only episode that much surprised me. First, BaFJ9tuCcAAEBiO.jpg:largekiss RH with HS. very unexpected because they are kissing each other to make the people they like jealous. KES very genius.
second, BaFNTfTCAAE29zP.jpg:large
KT-YD bromance makes me laugh. very nice. they look really get along.
and the third, 
BaFWLzoCYAArEn2.png:large
when ES KT walked into the room slowly, very surprised to see KT, but the ES even smile? whether this is a good sign for them in the upcoming episodes? whether they will be quietly alone in the room? LOL :))
and the latter, in a preview of episode 16 KT ES seemingly wiped tears with a soft, awed and can not wait for episode 16..
BaFWs3pCIAA5nqF.jpg:large

BaFYgeTCYAAEmbO.jpg:largelargeBaFKpSgCcAEN9F9.png:largeBaFX5SYCIAEdgWL.jpg:large

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I wonder if ES will really leave after 15 days without saying goodbye to KT? How could someone threaten a young girl so easily?! Hopefully something happens before the 15 days is up, or the next episodes will be bittersweet :( 
EDIT- I am gonna run Daddy Kim over with a car....and back it up to be sure. Maybe this is the only way to stop him from all the sh!t he's doing! Who's with me? :-?

He is old and sick..He'll die soon, right? I really hope so..the world is better without him anyway :D

I hate him the most is not when he is threatening my ES but when he told KA to leave the house. No wonder JS treats her badly. He, himself treats the mother of his son like a trash. Gosh, if I were KA, I'll put some poison into his drink. :D

*please bear my manner tonight, will you guys?* :D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Episode 16 Preview
-YD and MS team up to help es getting asked by the reporter-KimTan knew that daddy will send ES away.. he saw the airplane ticket between the book

Screenshot2013-11-28at13512AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13529AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13643AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13625AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13655AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13706AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13721AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13746AM.png
Screenshot2013-11-28at13736AM.png

i have a feeling they wont go through a break up stage (unlike other kdrama)... but i dunno.. just have that feeling LOL *hoping*