[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

daunkayu said: Can we believe how many movies are associated with The Heirs?

1. Harry Potter Series ---> Young Do zebra cross scarf
2. Twilight Series ----> Edward and Jack
3. Romeo and Juliet ----> almost hand-kissing in the wine cellar
4. Titanic ----> sinking ship
5. Power Rangers ----> Young Do helmet
6. Thor ? ----> Young Do running from an axe man
7. Mission Impossible or The Matrix? ----> Young Do coming out from a tunnel
8. Alice in Wonderland ----> Kim Tan running at the park with 'imaginary' bunny ears
9. Cinderella ----> Shin Hye-rella
10. Sleeping Beauty ----> sleeping Eun Sang and people in this drama
11. The Ugly Duckling ----> the possibility of Eun Sang as a rich heir
12. The Ring or Ringu ---> when Eun Sang head pop out from cardigan hug
13. Friday the 13th
14. Hello Sidney
15. Freddy vs. Jason
16. Twilight Zone ----> when Tan and Eun Sang stranded in the dessert
17. The Man From Nowhere or Ahjusshi ----> ahjusshi is only for Won Bin

.... anything else?

Those creative fan arts ;))

@sia3

The real relationship there is KT and YD and that is why there is a new ship,in wait of a possible reconciliation! Bromance !

=)) =))

I think the story will be more with the whoe Kim family and the stock share war along with

tying loose ends such as HS and what he will do in regards to following family tradition or going on pursuing his own dreams. RH realizing thst her selfishness is getting her nowhere.RH mom and CY dad,will it finally be a closed chapter.Will YD find his mom.

I think the drama will focus on this now and of course the OTP overcoming all obstacles to be together

Guest almontel

@daunkayu: i had the ShinHye-Rella ps already when the news broke about her being a Cinderella....then this new pic of LMH showed up with him in blue...running and i just put the two together...i was going to put his name as Prince Char-MINHOT but decided with Char-MIN....
Yes, wouldn't we want another drunken kiss. i'd be interested to see how they'll play that out....and why was there no piggyback ride??? 

Why do they like to release stills on the day the episode is gonna be aired? Why can't they release days before, say on Sunday or Monday? I believe if the stills are out days before we will have more pages to read here in Soompi! And lots more speculations, predictions, assumptions that are so fun to discuss and so much fun to read, as I speak for myself :-) 
I just can't wait for tonight! Really can't wait!

adlyn13 said: @sia3 The real relationship there is KT and YD and that is why there is a new ship,in wait of a possible reconciliation! Bromance ! =)) =)) I think the story will be more with the whoe Kim family and the stock share war along with tying loose ends such as HS and what he will do in regards to following family tradition or going on pursuing his own dreams. RH realizing thst her selfishness is getting her nowhere.RH mom and CY dad,will it finally be a closed chapter.Will YD find his mom. I think the drama will focus on this now and of course the OTP overcoming all obstacles to be together

class="entry-title"[Drama News] Lee Min Ho Locks Hands Sadly with Park Shin Hye in The Heirs Posted in Drama News 

11079189965_a7499405ae_b.jpg

The second stills released today for The Heirs are the famous ‘hand-locking’ scene between Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) from what we saw in episode 15 preview. The news article really tells us nothing except it is a sad scene, like duh, we know that. Whatever it is about, this will become another memorable or doki-doki scenes for The Heirs fans.

Tan is seen walking past Eun Sang in this scene and he grabs onto her hand and the two lock hands for awhile before Tan had to force himself to leave and release his grip on her. Please, I beg this not be a break-up scene, Tanny. Don’t make me /LC you for being a noble idiot.

Continue reading → http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Stills! Finally! Why would they release it while I'm at work?!!! :(  Thanks everyone for the updates! Very excited! Cant wait for the episode! I hope YD and KT finally mend their friendship in this ep :) Question guys, the holding hand pic and the pic where KT is running, he is wearing the same outfit, I wonder which scene came first? I was thinking that the major reason he is running would be something related to ES, But if she is in the house, where is he going then? His brother maybe?

KT: ES ah~ Look! Do I look handsome in blue?
ES: Yes I dig your style. Please wear jeans more often. *swoon*

1385529504-89.jpg
I'm assuming YD comes to the house to distract the bodyguards while KT runs away.

Lee Min Ho in those long coats reminds me of JIS in TWTWB. They're both so hot!!! I have a thing for tall handsome men.
Teeheeee~

10 more hours to go. Hide your boyfriends or girlfriends. Kim Tan The Heirs is almost here!

Guest minshinfan

this is my first post here..have been a silent lurker of this thread...am a lmh fan since i saw BOF through one of my friends..happy to see LMH wearing a nice outfit...