[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sillycuckoo

I'm squeeling as I watch the forhead kiss... I loved it even more Bona and CY kinda smiled at that kiss.

Gosh Tan and Eunsanggggg

we still have 2 more kisses to next episode B-)

Based on the news, at the party KT will kisses ES with 3 times :x :x :* :*

I hope this is real, so I need 1st kisses for forehead, 2nd on the nose kisses, and 3rd lips kisses and then they dance slowly together B-)

But, if I thought like that, we will have 1 question finally..

"Actually, This is CY-BN's Party or KT-ES's party?" LOL :)) :))

Can I just...

ASDFGHJKL;!!!!

I still have not watched either episode ,but seeing the live recap and reading everyone's wonderful post!!

I can't bear to not fangirl!!!

OMG I can't !!! I just can't!!! This drama is just too ubderly awesome!! KT/ES are just too great that forehead kiss really hit the spot!!

and YD hair is finally down!!! Despite him not always being the apple of my eye! I do love his small gestures towards ES. despite it all he does care,but he has to realize that ES has already made her choice! He is only hurting himself more.

The truth does set people free. KT let out the truth of his illegitimacy and ES the truth of her social status what now!! Its us against the world baby.

Looks like RH and YD have no more trump cards against them! Except that KT has not let the whole school about his illegitimacy,but that will happen in no time!

Hello chingus!!! I'm new to this forum but i have been a silent reader here since beginning of this forum :) i was soooo excited after watching todays episode  :)>-really loved our minnie oppa , he melted me all the way through today's episode :\"> 8-} still feeling giddy after watchin the ending ;;) feeling on cloud 9 as yesterday's episode crossed 20% ratings!!! deabak drama,cast especially our otp and youngie,and entire team!!!  prayingg to cross today's episode rating above 25%  \:D/ minho oppa saranghe :x u totally melteddd me oppa >:D<

I am getting the feeling that KES is such a fan of LMH
the references she made to LMH previous dramas was so obvious to me

Ep 13, when KT told MS that he hurt people with a spoon in his past life,giving  reference to CH
and in EP 14 when he table KT flipped the table with one hand! Reminded me of Daejang in faith!! Its probably just me! But I wouldnt be surprised!
I am can't remember if KES has done this for her previous dramas .

Guest shimmeringoasis

tumblr_mwmjgo5OLE1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

cr: http://dramatroll.tumblr.com

You just gotta love Kim Tan.
You might be attracted to Choi Young Do because he has got the looks and every thing else except for a good family and good manners. You will be attracted to him as a viewer because you get to see his brokenness, the reasons why he act in those ways. His character is appealing to the female viewers' "motherly instincts"; the very instincts that want to mend his brokenness. Plus, he's such a bad boy. Every girl wants a bad boy, don't we? It adds oomph to the whole package. But his "brokenness" is not an excuse to act the way he does. 
Kim Tan, on the other hand, is what every guy should be. He's got the looks, money, and he also has some problems. He's family is not perfect just like YD. And that problem is his weakness. It is what makes him broken. And yet, he doesn't use it as an excuse to put people down. Instead, he use that problem as his foundation to become a better man. He's very good with words and the way he subtly and non-subtly protects and cares for ES is what every girl in this planet dream for. He's the balance of drama and fun. What's life without a little drama, right?

But in the end, I just really hope YD will find someone to fix him. Ep. 13 really broke my heart because you can really see how he has already fallen in love with ES. 

I AM REALLY TORN BETWEEN BEING A KIM TAN GIRL OR A YOUNG DO GIRL. MAN THIS DRAMA IS MAKING MY LIFE HARDER THAN IT ALREADY IS. GAWWWWD:(:))

DAEBAK !! today ep is superb...bravo for every cast especially our OTP..your chemistry is unbelievable ..love you two :-*uri Kim Tan skill getting better and has now learnt not to put his hand in his pocket, he took a courage to touch her face =D>Good job KT ! next scene please try to reach her waist and hold her tight but gently as if no one can take your ESand ES please kiss KT back whenever there is a chance, will you ? show your love please ...please give us a beautiful kiss ever in KDrama history.

adlyn13

said: I am getting the feeling that KES is such a fan of LMH

the references she made to LMH previous dramas was so obvious to me

Ep 13, when KT told MS that he hurt people with a spoon in his past life,giving  reference to CH

and in EP 14 when he table KT flipped the table with one hand! Reminded me of Daejang in faith!! Its probably just me! But I wouldnt be surprised!

I am can't remember if KES has done this for her previous dramas .

Guest shimmeringoasis

tumblr_mwmhedDejc1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

cr: http://dramatroll.tumblr.com/

Seriously i'm in love with this drama !! I want an extension :'( !! I love lee min ho and park shi hye chemistry . I watched the raw of episode 14 and i love the last scene ' (i think it becomes my favorite scene ) i don't  know why people like more YD ( i like him too but not with cha eun sung , kim tan is the perfect boyfriend  , he takes care of her <3 )   I want a kim tan ( or  lee min ho :P )  !! lol