[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

omg so we have a potential idol to be casted . Can't say much there except let's hope it works out there have been a few idols that have done a good job as some the totally failed. So I am hopeful that KEH will make a wise decision . I just hope PSH will be the one to have the love line with LMH if not it be a waste of talent for both of them.

@NileRose aww thank you I love bunnies :)

@i.am.bugz.funny

omg I agree I love YEH I have been waiting like forever for her to be paired with LMH and just a cameo like in personal taste but as OTP. So yeah if that does happen sorry PSH love you gal but gotta betray you for YEH lol sorry my bias

@luci888 hello nice to meet you...  yeah it would be awesome but I doubt it will happen in this drama.. I dont think it would be fair to PSH, I seen how fans rave about YEH and LMH pairing... poor PSH will lose her shine in the drama .. with that I think it will happen this time around

@adlyn13 : who will lose the shine ..........? Park shin hye previously offered to be pair with Lee MIN Hoo  then she refuse it in BOF and if you fave YEH may sometime happens but 1st you should know that PSH say yes for KES offering her the role and for them KES is the most respectable writer .
Seriously guys we back to Zero point in how to be optimistic bcz we didn't know the script or the characters so in my opinion bcz I have faith in Park shin hye she will shine forever .

@NileRose your right PSH won't lose her shine she is great although she is new to me since I am new to kdrama land ... oh I didn't know she got offered the role of BOF which role the main one .. that would've been awesome ...GHS did a good job too ... just the character itself irritated the crap out of me lol .... lets be optimistic the script isn't even out yet ...

Guest wisteria7

@adlyn13 Hi! Good to see you here. I am waiting breathlessly for this series. I sincerely hope the writer will make it worth it :))

And SBS  I need news....please.... =))

@wisteria7 hello :-h

I know so am I, too much unconfirmed stuff . I am still waiting for CJH (aka papa gu) to confirm his role and ill be happy after that I won't care who else is cast or what the script is like I'll consider myself blessed with the happy trio LMH( especially ;)) ) PSH and CJH :D

@NileRose ooh article I swear PSH and LMH will be cute together , they're both cute in their own way all adorable you just want to hug them lol .. Now put cute and cute together whoa . Aweosmeness to the max :x

Guest wisteria7

adlyn13 said: @wisteria7 hello :-h

I know so am I, too much unconfirmed stuff . I am still waiting for CJH (aka papa gu) to confirm his role and ill be happy after that I won't care who else is cast or what the script is like I'll consider myself blessed with the happy trio LMH( especially ;)) ) PSH and CJH :D

@wisteria7 like honestly I've seen dramas where the script wasn't so great , rather lame if you tell me but the way the actors portrayed theyre roles it saved the drama. So with them 3 you got this years big hit and KES being such a great writer lets hope the PD is great too idk know him so I can't say anything

Guest wisteria7

adlyn13 said: @wisteria7 like honestly I've seen dramas where the script wasn't so great , rather lame if you tell me but the way the actors portrayed theyre roles it saved the drama. So with them 3 you got this years big hit and KES being such a great writer lets hope the PD is great too idk know him so I can't say anything