[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Ah.. so many KT/ES cuteness in 13. Hope the relationship won't come to a halt. They've been hot and cold and cold and hot, don't know what to expect anymore. So rare to see them happily happy together.ES said she wants to protect him. Wonder what can she do, hope she won't sacrifice her love that would be so lame.
I still don't understand YD. Is he bitter at something? what with all the hates and angers? 
I feel butterfly when looking at these pics. Is it ok to repost?lcny.jpg

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Omo omo omo, the new pics! Thank you everyone! Waaaaaaa!!! I love them! Patience is a virtue, But I want more, more, more! Its 2am here, how does SBS expect me to sleep and wait for seven hours after seeing all these?!!!!!

EDIT- Is that 2 separate events? The one where she is wearing uniform is CY and BN's party right, while the other one looks like its a dance? Or am I just seeing things? 

Guest pattituazon

Ugh at first I was indifferent about Rachel. And to a certain extent, I even felt bad for her sometimes. BUT DUDE, SHE'S SO ANNOYING NOW. I mean, I don't get why they keep saying she's acting like an adult. For me, she's the most childish of them all! Young Do knows fully well he's being childish but Rachel pretends like she's above everyone else because she's 'practical' and she's the only one who's taking her 'crown' seriously. But really, she's just a toddler who wants to get everything she wants. She's a selfish, self-entitled, self-righteous richard simmons. And I can only hope that ONE DAY SHE DISCOVERS THAT SHE'S SECRETARY YOON'S DAUGHTER AND THAT SHE'S AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD, TOO. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being an illegitimate child but SHE NEEDS TO FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE JUDGED AND SHUNNED AWAY BY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE EXACTLY LIKE HER -- SUPERFICIAL, SNOOTY AND DOWNRIGHT CRASS.
(Sorry, I had to let that one out. WHEW. Now I feel better.)

Guest Truc Tran

OMG, be still my heart!! Is KT and ES trying to give me a heart attack?? I know I asked for some skinship between KT + ES, but hot damn!! I knew that once ES got past her resistance, this couple would be nothing but witty loving banter and pure fun…I was so right!! Writer of Heirs, please continue whatever it is you're doing, you're going along the right track  :-*