[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Has anyone seen Giant? YD reminds me of Minwoo from Giant. Like YD, he also came from an extremely dysfunctional home with an extremely violent father. He always walked on a thin line between good and evil even to the end. But you can't hate him because he is true to love; and there are times when you can see that there were times when he tried to do the right things. YD is a lot like him. I also hope that YD will be able to find his Centre. Maybe his mother will come back for him.

Guest prosperity

I am so happy about the ratings! Great job for the Heirs. I hope the ratings get even better tomorrow! Let's get the overall #1 spot Heirs team #fighting!
@shenny, exactly, I think that many seem to over look ES, and what she wants. Yes KT was invading her space, but the writer showed us many times that deep inside ES wanted KT to do those things, and that she had feelings for him. It really wasn't hard to see. This is part of the reason I dislike that people hold some of the more popular bloggers in such high esteem, becaus what we don't realize is that many times they give you a totally different POV than the writer intended, and it actually impedes your viewing of the drama, instead of enhancing it. It doesn't help you to understand the drama because they are not pointing you in the direction the writer intended. Anyway back on topic, ES and KT's interactions can't be used as a benchmark for ES/YD interactions because, ES does not share the same rapport with the guys. She loves KT (however she views the love as forbidden), while she pities YD. 2 different things.
@branwen, thank you for pointing this out, because I see so many people treating these characters as if they are the actors themselves. So much so they can't even see what is really happening in the drama, because they can't see past their favorite actor/actress. Shoot, I am a LMH fan, and even though I love him (as an actor), I haven't loved everything KT has done, wears, etc. I might have started watching Heirs for him, however I don't let that impede me from enjoying every aspect of the drama. I might not like how PSH reacts in kissing scenes, however it doesn't stop me from loving how she lights up, shows sadness, cries, laughs etc. She is doing a good job with the character she is given, and I am starting to understand ES a little better (even though I wish the writer will give her more growth as well), she is a good little actress imo. I might not like KWB face, but at the same time I can find him cute at times, and I can enjoy his scenes when he is on. I can go down the line with all the actors and their characters, but I am just saying this to say, that they are all trying to make do with what they are given. I don't think anyone is outshining anyone.
I am not a huge fan of the writer, but I find little hidden gems here and there in Heirs, that I don't think another writer could have given us. I really don't like the director and his heavy handedness, however he has his moments when he really does a good job. All in all I am enjoying Heirs because of the team effort, not because of one thing/person or another.

Lets be honest. If YD goes out of the picture, the drama will become BORING. Cuz honestly his moments are the most exciting part of the drama.

I think he is an intresting character and if the writer were to actually develop his story outside of him blindly going after a girl just because then it would actually be intresting. right now to me it just seems like he was thrown in to stall the story until the OTP can be faced with their actual problem which is daddy dearest. mean while a good character like YD is not be developed at all but is in a holding pattern for when they need him to play the third wheel jerk. he is a good character I'd like to see him make an effort to find his mom to fight off his dad. but to keep him as the third wheel jerk they don't allow him to grow hence no movement in his story.

marie67 said: eva23 said:
I just get the feeling.... this drama is about self esteem.. everyone just so busy to get their affection and want to all around them hear them a lot  and just saying out loud about they feel and want it..
not even considerate on the other side need or want to hear and situation..

not Kim Tan, not Young Do even Eun Sang

Eun Sang.. why always rejected in bad way.. why doesn't want to talk with young do? I thought she brave enough to face him.. why always run away..
is she not hear that young do not going to do anything about her secret? but she is just afraid.. and she need to protect her self esteem instead cuz she being afraid that young do could reveal it.. but what was she said that is ok young do to tell everyone about her.. is it just bluffing?

cuz eun sang do this to him.. Young Do just do that to her.. even I think he more considerate her situation, just like rent the whole cafe just to talk to her.. so she got the private not to get embarrass, and just secretly found out her identity even didn't want to tell her that he know..

same as Kim Tan that who always protect eun sang somehow from young do and from that school circumstance.. but she just rejected and yell back on him that he is wrong.. and some other thing that he did.. and  eun sang just refused it..

and I know she is just 18 yo.. of course she is being afraid of all that is happen to her.. but in our 18 yo.. we always got selfish so easily to depend for ourself

so I just know.. this drama is about protect their self esteem in selfish way.. not to think the other side circumstances *sigh*

But I LOOOOOVVVEEE The Heirs.. indeed makes me reminded of my 18 yo..
;)) :)>-

Guest Beluga14

It may be not related to the characters, but could somebody tell me the name or brand or type of Cha Eun Sang's coat in this episode, please? Thank you in advance. I like her coat a lots.9xxonJG.pngfxOsAVS.png

The new OST sung by a woman was played again in this episode when KT pretends to be sleeping and ES is doing her homework in the hide out. It also played on episode 12 when KT is thinking of the moments with ES. It is a beautiful song, it might not have been released yet. Does anyone know who the singer is and the name of the song? Thank you!

Guest Spring Andrew

20,6% national (2)22,7% seul (1)

say WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!.
MINHO SHINHYE N TEAM.. >:D<
n ofcourse if online viewing was measured..Heirs would be  drama of the year with LMH PSH n idols n good looking cast.. it trends all the time ..people wanting to watch it online.. :o3

Guest summer24

Loved the episode! And congrats to the cast for hitting the 20% mark! Oh, I saw bts pics of Kim Tan and Eun Sang outside a department store.  :x