[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Congratulations to the cast of heirs for sweeping away most of the awards that night! It was well deserved!!

But I'd like to address the popularity awards because it seems some people just don't understand. Popularity is based on fan votes so whoever gets the most votes win, as simple as it gets. It can neither be deserving or undeserving, and the award means no more and no less than that whoever wins is well loved.

Nietizen's award = popularity award

Best dressed = fans vote

Best couple = fans vote

Sbs didn't just hand these awards to whoever they wanted, the results were due to fans. So you can't be mad at sbs if your bias didn't win, you can only be mad at yourself for not voting.

It's just such a disappointment that while the actors are celebrating their success together, their fans are arguing about who should have won and who shouldn't have. Seriously? Just be happy for them!

This doesn't happen without solid reasons
This award involves professional judgements, not fans, and it merely focuses on acting

====
class="at_ttl"‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho Receives SBS Drama Award 3 Years In A Row

Actor Lee Min Ho received the top honor in SBS Drama Award.

The 2013 Drama Award took place in SBS Prism Tower in Sang Am Dong, Ma Po Gu, Seoul, in the evening of December 31, 2013, and was hosted by Lee Hwi Jae, Lee Bo Young, and Kim Woo Vin. On the best actor's award for the mid length dramas (more than 20 and less than 36 episodes), Lee Min Ho of 'The Heirs' was nominated in addition to Kang Ji Hwan, Go Soo, and Kwon Sang Woo.

Lee Min Ho previously received the best actor's award in SBS Drama Award from his roles in 'City Hunter' in 2011, and 'Shin Yee' in 2012.

In this year's SBS Drama Awards, Lee Min Ho received the best actor's award for his role in 'The Heirs,' receiving the honor of the award for three years in a row.

Lee Min Ho said, "The drama 'The Heirs' received more love than me, and I am happy that this is a space where all of the staff members can be blessed (for all of their hard work)."

In related news, SBS this year made a number of well made dramas that amassed high national viewing rates, reclaiming the label of "the kingdom of dramas."

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13694/20140101/the-heirs-lee-min-ho-receives-sbs-drama-award-3-years-in-a-row.htm

===

The ranking of acting awards often go like this:

1. Grand Prize (this year, there is an additional Special Award for Jo In Sung that is close to Grand Prize )
2. Top Excellent Award = High(est) Excellent Award = Best Actor/Actress Award
3. Excellent Award
4. Top 10 Star Award - The Netizen award, though it bases on votes, but the list comes from the top 10
- Special Acting Award (this is for supporting roles)
- New Star Award

@sarah_san I'm watching 'you who came from the stars' too yes, that part crack me up!!! that little boy was like 'do I like you?' :)) I'm happy and my heart raced when they play Heirs ost. I get excited every time they used Heirs or Heirs background music as part of the show or drama :)

sns25129 said: hi guys i'm very new in this forum so i just wanna ask does anyone know how to insert image? coz i've tried but it says to put the link. how about if my photo is from a file not a link? sorry if this post is annoying but i just want to share some photos and thoughts about it with all of you guys coz i'm very happy to be a part of this forum ^_^ hehe thank you :)

Guest watashiwachiaki

I'm just a passer by XD

Congratulations The Heirs team! =)

anyway, I have googled it but I couldn't find the answer. In the last episode, what was the thing that Bo Na attached her smart phone to? I initially thought it's a speaker. is it?

84kj.jpg

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Congratulations to the Heirs team  =D> Well deserved  =D> I hope they would win some more with other award giving bodies  :)

Guest prosperity

jamy47 said: I'm late but they actually gave LMH more awards than KWB? LMAO! okay i'm going to keep it cute for the sake of this board and because i respect other fanbases but damn Korea, do something about this entertainment industry of yours, it's going DOWN DOWN DOWN!  When you put money and popularity over creativity and authenticity, the longevity and the quality of your products in the long run, will be crap. period. It's not good. I hope those good actors dont pay attention to such bias and keep on doing their good work though.

Guest kathevangelie

I hope heirs team will win in Baeksang awards too, most specially my baby kim woo bin...... :"""""> i think that's a prestige awards night right?
secret garden won big last time in baeksang... i think it was a landslide win lol ms. kim eun sook won as best scriptwriter too haha!

Guest kathevangelie

Kim Woo Bin in white suit is all the more handsome.... he's like a gallant knight or what... I was spazzing all over when he showed up and when he was kneeling in front of Kim Ji Won.. I just can't contain the feels... imagine Kim Woo Bin kneeling in front of you.... with a ring hahaha :x

and I love Kim Ji Won's magic show.. that was very amusing... she changed clothes so fast hehe and she was very demure and cute...