[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest shewoonmoon

sunshine4ever: Pictures taken out due to loading problems.  (I couldn't seem to put them in spoiler tags due to images not showing while I edited them.)

maruja87 said: thulnderempress said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

hell59 said: maruja87 said: thunderempress said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

Guest calculator

maruja87

said:

hell59

said:

maruja87

said:

thunderempress

said:

hell59

said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

Guest maizangel

@calculator
Wats so different with minho n minyoung?they're also in the same field as actor/actress..juz tat i think actor/actress have more bz schedule compared to modelling i think..
I guess its more like where they put their priority at..am not saying minho prefers being famous rather than being in love,juz tat i think some ppl at his age feels tat they need to be stable in their economy first then later consider having a commitment..n somemore i can see tat there are many rivals in this industry so they hv to keep up to be on top..

Guest calculator

@maizangel
Two differences are:

One couple getting caught with paparazzi and admitting that they've been together (of course the guy side wanted to reveal the secret).

Other couple getting caught with paparazzi and one side did not want to get caught in the first place; however, since they did get caught, they both admit and he stays quiet until the actress updates the news about splitting up for busy schedule.Edit: Why? That, I would not know because it's their personal way to move on with their lives.

Guest maizangel

calculator said: @maizangel
Two differences are:

One couple getting caught with paparazzi and admitting that they've been together (of course the guy side wanted to reveal the secret).

Other couple getting caught with paparazzi and one side did not want to get caught in the first place; however, since they did get caught, they both admit and he stays quiet until the actress updates the news about splitting up for busy schedule.Edit: Why? That, I would not know because it's their personal way to move on with their lives.

class="cb b15"Lee Min Ho, “3 Keywords Of ‘The Heirs’ Is Dream, Love, And Mothers”

heirs

The main actor of the recently ended drama "The Heirs" expressed his thoughts on the drama through his agency on Friday, December 13, 2013. Lee Min Ho of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs" said, "The drama's three keywords are dream, love, and mother."

Previously, Lee Min Ho on the whole title of "The Heirs," "The Heirs - those who want to wear the crown, bear its weight," has said "The word crown is usually a symbol of the power and fame, but to Kim Tan, it is a symbol of his free will to go through any doors to protect any challenges and courage to protect his love from the challenges."

On the keywords that he expressed, dream refers to hope, love refers to courage, and mother refers to the longing for the motherly love.

In this drama, the word "dream" appeared a lot, including the dream catcher that made the two main characters, Kim Tan, played by Lee Min Ho, and Cha Eun Sang, played by Park Shin Hye, meet. The second keyword, love, is the main subject of the drama. The last keyword, mother, is the hidden puzzle of the whole drama, because all of the main characters' stories stared with their mothers. 

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13083/20131214/lee-min-ho-3-keywords-of-the-heirs-is-dream-love-and-mothers.htm

@shewoonmon,  can you please edit your post and place the photos in a spoiler tag?  the photo files are too big to open in mobile and is causing pages to hang:
@calculator, that is pretty interesting. and i find it funny that people are criticizing PSH with her 'painful' expressions, when PMY has the same facial expression when being kissed by LMH.  

hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

LuaipouomaloG said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.

Guest calculator

Here's something more interesting than the previous one...

lol.jpg

@Kris SilvaOut of all the other actresses, yes, she looks like she's in pain.

Guest Fannie J

twinkystar said: LuaipouomaloG said: hell59 said: For the Koreans out there, could you explain to me why do the actors try so much to hide who they are dating? Dating is a fact of life, LMH was dating the leading actress of "City Hunter" and they came public with that. But after that you hear nothing about him. I kind of understand PSH, because she has the pure image of the naive girl next door, but she is 23 and she does not or will not date? Why would LMH and PSH not want rumors about them dating? That would be just natural since they had to act with each other for 4 months. Why would this hurt their careers? But of course, they are probably just friends from making this drama together. But I am just curious, because it seems like it is a big deal to hide their personal lives from the public in S. Korea.