[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin Gives Park Shin Hye a Big Hug at “The Heirs” End of Filming Party
43.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin gave his fellow co-star Park Shin Hye a big hug in real life. 

In a recent post on an online community, a photo of Kim Woo Bin giving Park Shin Hye a hug has been gaining much interest.

On December 13, the cast of SBS’ “The Heirs” including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin celebrated the ending of the drama held at a restaurant in Nonhyun-dong, Seoul.

In the photo, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin are surrounded by many affiliated with the drama as he gives her a hug. The staff at the scene suggested Kim Woo Bin fulfill his character Choi Young Do’s wish by giving Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) a hug.  As seen in the photo, the staff and cast members clapped and cheered.

Meanwhile, if you’re going through withdrawals from end of “The Heirs,” check out Kim Tan and Choi Young Do’s best lines in the drama and what the cast chose as their favorite scenes.   

37.jpg

soompi.com/2013/12/14/kim-woo-bin-gives-park-shin-hye-a-big-hug-at-the-heirs-end-of-filming-party/#.UqxYZPQW02s

If I'm not mistaken, there were some heirlings that said KWB was with his GF for The Heirs wrap up party? But from this video I don't think he was with GF *just saying thoThis video mostly about saying goodbye to The Heirs ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj7YQPAzmxk

FMV: The Heirs | You Wreck Me (Cha Eun Sang & Kim Tan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UZoHV-smOuM
cr to uploader

FMV: The Heirs : Kim Tan & Cha Eun Sang (Fan MV) 스탠딩에그 - In My Dream 뮤비

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rEsrIiZYlOg
cr to uploader

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Wow oh wow, that hug :x This is a great way to start my morning! Thank you!  >:D< Guys, question, the pics where KWB hugged PSH, did she hugged him back? :D I couldn't see clearly if she did, just curious. Because the hug between her and LMH was just :x

I call myself an unli-shipper of Shin Hye's cause I don't limit myself on shipping Shin Hye with just one person, but even as such I think it is the ultimate in selfishness wishing Dispatch Korea on Shin Hye and/or Lee Min Ho!
Shame on anyone who wished to intrude! Shame on anyone whose sole concern is how their ship looks good and are "real" rather than on respecting their need to keep their private business just that "PRIVATE"!

A "REAL" fan or shipper would want their ships to enjoy each other's company in peace!
Which KIND are you?